ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mexico City Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 4th, 2006 05:16 PM
TomL VOODOO here I come. Booked my tix today as we speak. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for your offer. We can talk about that Irish Bastard. I am ready for the DF. I am so excited for this show. I e-mailed you the flight times, same as we talked about. I look forward to meeting you, your family and your friends. I don't speak a word of Spanish so just throw me in a ditch and be on with it. Many THANKS to u. Will talk to you soon. I got shivers down my spine.
January 4th, 2006 05:19 PM
Starbuck so how many shows this tour does that make, tom? 212? 213?
January 4th, 2006 05:21 PM
TomL Only 16. That baby looks like me when I was young. Reminds me of Nanky somewhat.
[Edited by TomL]
January 4th, 2006 05:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
VOODOO here I come. Booked my tix today as we speak. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for your offer. We can talk about that Irish Bastard.

you will NOT be greeted in NY!
January 4th, 2006 05:34 PM
Martha TomL...

You FUCKER!!!!!!

Kiss and hug Voodoo for me several times a day......or I will hunt you down!

I am thrilled for you!

xxoo,
Martha!
January 4th, 2006 05:36 PM
TomL Com on you crazy fuck, you know i was only kidding. Caught you attention quick. Wait till the 20th fucker.
January 4th, 2006 05:38 PM
TomL Martha you are sweet as sugar, I would never call you a fucker.
January 4th, 2006 05:39 PM
LadyJane YOU CRAZY FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

Mexico City!!!!!!!

TomL's Tour of the America's!!!!!!

Does Mrs TomL know yet????

LJ.
January 4th, 2006 05:43 PM
TomL No she will find out when she returns from FLL. Had to though price was right, excutive decision. That means I better buy diamonds. What ya doing fucker.
[Edited by TomL]
January 4th, 2006 05:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
Com on you crazy fuck, you know i was only kidding. Caught you attention quick. Wait till the 20th fucker.

yep..should be fun

have a great time in Mexico. Wish i could have gone too..

and yes, give Voodoo a few hugs and kisses from me too...
January 4th, 2006 05:54 PM
TomL Gotta go feed my son, wife just landed at FLL. What if I give him a big shotgun? Can't wait to see you Gary. Best wishes to ya. See you soon.
January 4th, 2006 06:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl So fucking great!! TomL and Voodoo Chile are going to burn Mexico City and why not... Monterrrey too

Two extremmely conventional guys rocking together!!

Anybody else?

Come on and feel the hot latin way to rock...

Mexico... the country with the fans selling their soul for some rock and roll as we're paying the highest relative price of the whole tour.

Now we have people from the USA, Norway, Germany and the Netherlands, come one a feel the fire babies

Tom please check your e-mail later at night...

January 4th, 2006 06:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yep..should be fun

have a great time in Mexico. Wish i could have gone too..

and yes, give Voodoo a few hugs and kisses from me too...

Give them to me in person you bastard!!

My offer remains the same
January 4th, 2006 06:42 PM
TomL Were gonna burn the DF. Might have to go straight from the bar to the airport but WTF!!!!!!Thank you so much my friend. I have not been so excited about a show since Wimbley 99,
January 4th, 2006 07:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl And you have many reasons:

1.- A city with one of the top ten night-life in the entire world!

2.- One of the most enthusiastic audiences, than makes the stones play wild!

This is the review of the last show in Mexico City, according to Mr. Ed Beaver who has seen the stones all over the world.

Review by Ed Beaver

This will be a short review. I am simply exhausted... It may be because I had such a great time up front during the show, or it may be the air in Mexico. Probably both.

First I would like to say: Mexico City, I love you!.

I've seen the Rolling Stones in 16 countries across the world over the years, but the Mexican fans is by far the most kind and polite friends to share a concert with.

While it's great fun to get really sweaty and worn out at Wembley, all the kindness of people next to you makes it so much easier to really enjoy the show.

Source http://www.iorr.org/rew97/mexico2.htm
January 4th, 2006 07:15 PM
TomL Two extremmely conventional guys rocking together!!

conventional now thats a new word. Nothing but my brother, have the party favors ready.
January 4th, 2006 08:27 PM
TomL Voodoo that review runs shivers down my spine. I can't wait. I've been to Wembley lets see what the DF has to offer. I am so looking forward.
January 4th, 2006 08:41 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
So fucking great!! TomL and Voodoo Chile are going to burn Mexico City and why not... Monterrrey too

Two extremmely conventional guys rocking together!!

Anybody else?

Come on and feel the hot latin way to rock...

Mexico... the country with the fans selling their soul for some rock and roll as we're paying the highest relative price of the whole tour.

Now we have people from the USA, Norway, Germany and the Netherlands, come one a feel the fire babies

Tom please check your e-mail later at night...

I shall not ATTEND AS i AM NOT SATISFIED WITH SALES.........BUT HAVING MET TOML AND SON IN DC, I CAN ATTEST TO WHAT A GREAT GUY HE IS....."ss too
January 4th, 2006 09:20 PM
parmeda "Be still, my beating heart!"

Tom...YOU DID IT! (I am laughing my ass off!)

Hey Voo! Keep Tom away from any and all midgets.
(Trust me on this one )

...omg, I would pay to be a fly on the wall with you two!
January 4th, 2006 09:28 PM
TomL Many kudos to you JB. I will see you in FLL in March. Also maybe in Jan 20th in NYC, hope all is well. Thank you my fine Florida friend. I only have one list to drink with people, JB. Hope you and your family are doing well. My turn to buy.
January 4th, 2006 09:32 PM
TomL Pammy- Be quiet. You know i like to stand up while having sex. LOL fucker.
January 4th, 2006 09:39 PM
parmeda lmao - did you get my e-mail bitch?
January 4th, 2006 09:48 PM
TomL If u r talking to me i sent it from work. so bitch, no i did not. do not make me come up to Chi town and kick your ass. Kisses to you sweetheart............

Tom (Homeless) L
January 4th, 2006 09:54 PM
parmeda You're an ass...
And for the record...when you think you're bold enough to kick my ass, pack a lunch, babe....and bring back-up!

And why do I not have your email at home?
Do I not "rate"?
January 4th, 2006 11:31 PM
jb Mexico =U2 They loc=ve the Irish rockers more than the Stones............I am very disappointed in Vincenmte ox and his associarion with Bonner.
January 4th, 2006 11:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey TomL I don't know if this is just a coincidence or a premonition (that everything will be super), but today, yes today the day you decided to come here I received your very nice x-mas card! Thanks so much!

Keep on rocking!!!
January 5th, 2006 08:46 AM
Factory Girl Hey Tom!

You are my hero! Are you going to B/more on 2/1/06?? I am.

Have a Blast in Mexico City with Voo-darling! T is for tequila!!

Hugs and Happy New Year to you & yours,

FG!
January 5th, 2006 08:51 AM
TomL I'll see you in baltimore
January 5th, 2006 09:05 AM
Martha
quote:
TomL wrote:
Martha you are sweet as sugar, I would never call you a fucker.

And YOU my darlin' dear heart are as warm as melted butter...

Oh yeah....I'm after you now!

Summit!

xxoo,
Martha
January 5th, 2006 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey you two... get a room
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)