ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mexico City Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 5th, 2006 09:10 AM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey you two... get a room

Yeah get me a room in Mexico! LOL
January 5th, 2006 10:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha... sure you have one room here with two options

TomL will be in one bedroom at my home, you can share the bedroom with him, but be sure to bring Chris with ya

Other option is my studio, we can send TomL to the studio (in the first floor and with music, drinks and internet all night long) and you in the bed room in the first floor.

There's also a room available at my brother's apartment here; he lives in another city but has a small apartment 20 minutes from my house. He will be here for the show with Lucía, Toml and I. So you can share an apartment with him (separate rooms so you can bring Chris too)
January 5th, 2006 10:52 AM
Martha
quote:
Martha... sure you have one room here with two options

TomL will be in one bedroom at my home, you can share the bedroom with him, but be sure to bring Chris with ya

Other option is my studio, we can send TomL to the studio (in the first floor and with music, drinks and internet all night long) and you in the bed room in the first floor.

There's also a room available at my brother's apartment here; he lives in another city but has a small apartment 20 minutes from my house. He will be here for the show with Lucía, Toml and I. So you can share an apartment with him (separate rooms so you can bring Chris too)

Holy Moly! I am overwhelmed by your generosity. :-)

Indeed.

Heck, we might just move the hell down there!

Fuck Yup!

Voodoo I will always love that Voodoo that YOU do!!!

Yes, Chris would be with me (things are better)...thank you very very kindly for offering your country as a home/refuge to us!

And....You always have a place to stay in our home as well. I can send vouchers! LOL

Thank you darlin'!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo,
Martha!
January 5th, 2006 06:19 PM
TomL Other option is my studio, we can send TomL to the studio (in the first floor and with music, drinks and internet all night long) and you in the bed room in the first floor.

Now thats the room for me. I plan on staying up from the time I get there till I leave, hell it's only 3 days.
January 5th, 2006 07:10 PM
SheRat
quote:
TomL wrote:

Now thats the room for me. I plan on staying up from the time I get there till I leave, hell it's only 3 days.

DAMN, I can FEEL your adrenaline through the screen on this one!

Have fun and do a shot for me!

So much partying, so little time...

January 6th, 2006 12:12 PM
rogerriffin TOML!!! Welcome to the tacos, nalguitas ricas and smog city!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you must go with us to Monterrey show too, and learn to speak any spanish because i dont speak too much english!

Greatest meet the international bastards!!!
January 6th, 2006 01:15 PM
Pepe I will go to Mexico City too, can't wait to meet you there VoodooChileInWOnderl and Rogerriffin
January 6th, 2006 01:15 PM
Pepe and TomL and everybody
January 6th, 2006 06:18 PM
TomL With all due respect El Taco someones ass.Only kidding, I am so thrilled to come to your contry and i can't wait. Wish I could go on to Monteray but it's doubtful. Coma ustsdo usted? I think that means, well fuck i don't know what it means.All kiding aside brother I wish i could. Look forward to meeting you, and the first 10 beers are on me. Memheco will be very very nice to me.

Mrs Rat nice to hear from ya.

But if the mexican mafia kidnaps me ............................................
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
January 6th, 2006 07:13 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
TomL wrote:
Coma ustsdo usted?

Còmo ha estado usted? = How are you?

quote:
TomL wrote:
But if the mexican mafia kidnaps me .........

Don`t scare pal, february 26 to march 1, all be STONESMANIA/Rocksoffers party`s!!!!!

Only 10 beers??? rock`n roll all nite!!!!

Pepe!!! Welcome to the rocking bastards board!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 6th, 2006 07:30 PM
TomL I know how you mexican bastards are. i meant 10 beers in the first hour????????????????????

All kidding aside, I wish I do could do the show on the 1st but I gotLittle Rock and Ft lauderdale right after that. Plus I start a new job Tuesday. I bet MC is just beautiful I can't wait.
January 7th, 2006 10:22 AM
nankerphelge JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!

TomL and Voodoo together (no gay kissing in the pool now!)

God am I jealous -- GREEN with envy I am!!

Anyone that hasn't partied with these two really hasn't ever partied properly!!!

Tequila for everyone -- just don't get arrested at the mall!!!

LOL!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
January 7th, 2006 10:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!

Anyone that hasn't partied with these two really hasn't ever partied properly!!!

..and we're gonna miss u child

I am green with envy too because I'm gonna miss the NYC summit
January 7th, 2006 10:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What a pity no hanky panky for us this time
January 7th, 2006 11:12 AM
nankerphelge Hokey-Pokey silly!
January 8th, 2006 12:27 AM
TomL Nanky I will follow your lead and look for those mexican sheep you talk so highly about. Grab a ticket brother, hop on the love train...........

Voodoo i forgot to tell you, when the clock strikes 12 you must chain me up at night.
January 8th, 2006 05:20 PM
Gazza
quote:

..and we're gonna miss u child

In the above photo, Nanky has just brought to Voodoo's attention that he last literally partied his penis off.....
January 9th, 2006 01:03 PM
rogerriffin so exited! rocksoff bastards party in less 50 days!!!

México will be a great shows!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)