ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Apologies to Lady Jane Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-29-03 01:57 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i don't know how to give you the link......but i do know that doug is out of town........going up to toronto to stonesplace for NYE with the blushing brides there.

if you get into shidoo.........it's the tread that starts"keef (or maybe keith.....sorry, i have a migraine today) sez abrakadabra". enjoy?????
12-29-03 02:11 PM
jb It's not exciting at all...simply points out correctly how cheap Keith is...
12-29-03 02:17 PM
parmeda jb's correct...nothing earth shattering.
But just incase...

http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=6874.topic
12-29-03 02:20 PM
jb It was boring ...my post made it worth reading..
12-29-03 02:53 PM
LadyJane What excitement??? Yawn.

The exchanges between myself and SAL were much more worthy of the term "flame war".

LJ.
12-29-03 03:00 PM
jb The Bills were a disgrace Saturday..basically gave up...atleast we beat the stinkin Jets and finished 10-6....By the way, are Buffalo wings really good? I love a good chicken wing with hot sauce and curly fries...there is a place dow here called wings-n-curls-preety good...
12-29-03 03:03 PM
LadyJane Oh jb.....Disgrace isn't even the right word. Williams will be fired tomorrow. I think Bledsoe also needs to go.

Buffalo Wings are AWESOME. Ask Nanky. He was going on and on about them a couple of weeks ago. Guess he found a place in VA that makes them just as good as WNY!!

LJ.
12-29-03 03:09 PM
jb I went to a BBQ place called Lucilles last night in Boca and had some wings and blue cheese dressing...really delicious....I am on a chicken wing binge as of late...
Unfortunately, the dolphins not only failed to fire Wannstedt, but actually gave this loser a 1 yr extension!!!
12-29-03 03:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dang, I turn my back for a second.....

LJ, you are wrong. This is INDEED "your" board. Just like it is MY board. The Trinity may pay the bills, but without those of us "regular" posters, this place would not be what it is....the best damn Stones board on this or any other planet.

I always give credit where it is due, and Gazza, Gerardo, and the lovely and talented Jaxx, deserve the lions share of credit for developing this place into a tight cyber-community. They let out the leash, and let us be the crazy characters that we are.

So...who gets to draw the lines of conduct around here? Newbies that just flit around from board to board trying to stir up shit? I think not. I think it is certainly the "regular" posters who invest so much time and energy to make this board a special slice of cyberspace. If someone new comes here and starts obviously spreading bad vibes and spam all around, then we have every right to defend our little community as we see fit. We have the ability and the DUTY to draw the line and let them know, "We don't do things that way around here. You are welcome to stay and join in the fun, but you must play by the same rules as the rest of us."

It is a system that works. We can look after our own, without having to run to the Trinity every time some idiot turns up and tries to spoil things.

In my eyes Paula, you did what any of us regulars should have done. You tried to look out for us. That is certainly no reason to leave.

As far as kahoosier goes...well, do any of you remember the crass remarks that he made about us over at IORR? I'll tell you what man, I appreciate the fact that he took the time to post an apology to Lady Jane. That showed a bit of class. But the premise that he still maintains is that we "regulars" don't have any right to police our own board. Bullshit. Like any community, the citizens have every right to accept, or turn away from, anyone who comes here. We can damn well "gang up" on anyone who shows the need for it. Regarless if he likes it or not, at this board we have a clearly defined cast of "regular" characters, and others who seem to relish being "outsiders". That is just the way it is. I don't think that happened intentionally, but happen it did. I suggest to Mr. kahoosier that if he does not care for that, then he is most welcome to post his displeasure about it over at IORR again. Or he can stick around, and show the same kind of class that he chose to display when starting this thread. All he has to do is accept the way the majority of us like to do things.

And as for SHINE A LIGHT......you are one fucked up cookie. For that reason alone I like having you around! I mean Miss U isn't here to be resident flake, so someone has got to do it. I nominate you. We need, at the very least, one good meltdown a month though.....can you handle that?

I'd rather it was Raging Goat though. Fuck liver, drink coffee. Man, that was one RAGING Goat. Beautiful.
12-29-03 04:03 PM
LadyJane SS....thank you so much.

I'm a regular...PROUD of it....and NO ONE is gonna make me leave!!

Thanks to all who came to my defense. You know who I am and what I'm about and that is all that matters.

LJ.

12-29-03 04:05 PM
jb I am having colassol stone crabs tonight in your honor!!!
12-29-03 04:07 PM
LadyJane With a side order of Buffalo wings????

LJ.
12-29-03 04:13 PM
Joey " I am having colassol stone crabs tonight in your honor!!! "

I am dining with Corgi tonight in honor of his newfound sense of humor and the observance of Kwanzaa ...................................and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule BASTARDS ! "

Jacky !

12-29-03 04:24 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I would like to apologize to LJ to. I just don't know why.
12-29-03 04:27 PM
LadyJane SSC.....you crack me up.

Apology accepted!!

LMAO!!!

LJ.
12-29-03 04:28 PM
Joey " I would like to apologize to LJ to. I just don't know why. "

I would like break little Lambchop's Avatar in 1/2 ...........I just do not know why !

Jacky !
12-29-03 04:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
SSC.....you crack me up.

Apology accepted!!

LMAO!!!

LJ.

Gegegege cool isn't it?
12-29-03 04:31 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Joey wrote:
I would like break little Lambchop's Avatar in 1/2 ...........I just do not know why !

Gegegegege
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Joey wrote:

Gegegegege
jb Joey, while in Vegas, did you visit the Entwhistle shrine?
12-29-03 04:35 PM
Joey " Joey, while in Vegas, did you visit the Entwhistle shrine?"

Josh , " No !!! " to the Entwistle , but I DID stay in the " Paris Hilton Suite " at the Bellagio ( Room # 3418 where Sex Tape # 7 was made ) .

The suite had that effervescent " Pancake Butt Smell " wafting throughout each room that is really quite intoxicating yet indecipherable at the same time .

" They ought to bottle THAT one Ronnie ! "

Jacky Hilton !

12-29-03 04:37 PM
Moonisup I want to apologize to myself for not being sober at work today
I want to apologize to my girlfriend,
12-29-03 04:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I want to apologize to myself for not being sober at work today
I want to apologize to my girlfriend,

Why do you want to apologize to Irene?
12-29-03 04:40 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Why do you want to apologize to Irene?

yes I was wondering why
I have to find a reason
12-29-03 04:41 PM
jb Happy New Year to all of my Dutch friends!!! Please fight the new wave of anti-sematism infiltrating your coutry!!!
12-29-03 04:41 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i think everyone on earth owes me and LJ a full apology for not realizing that OUR flame war was the best on any board today. and probably in the near future, too.
12-29-03 04:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

yes I was wondering why
I have to find a reason

Just fuck another girl
12-29-03 04:49 PM
Lambchop
quote:
parmeda wrote:
jb's correct...nothing earth shattering.
But just incase...

http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=6874.topic

Thank you for scaring the hell out of me! Oy!!!!

Joey - I would like to eat your signature's liver...
12-29-03 04:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
Happy New Year to all of my Dutch friends!!! Please fight the new wave of anti-sematism infiltrating your coutry!!!

We will Josh, we will. As soon as we find it. And Rik is sober.
12-29-03 04:53 PM
Joey " Joey - I would like to eat your signature's liver... "

Lambchop ...............your signature's Avatar " Begs " to be beaten unmercifully .

................yet I love you just the same .

Joeykins !

.......Edited by the Jacky !!! ...........

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3