ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Apologies to Lady Jane Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-28-03 05:26 PM
kahoosier I would like to take this chance to apologize to you Lady Jane. In another post I lashed out at you and realize now that I should not have singled you out. LOL maybe you had a un-characteristic moment that bought out the worst in me.

The point I tried to make when I attacked however, I still maintain to be valid. There just seemed to be a lot of ganging up on a new poster expressing a curiosity that at times did not sit well with people on this board. I felt sorry for him, but I guess I should have defended the poster without attacking others.

I apologize and hope you accept!
12-28-03 08:46 PM
LadyJane Apology accepted.

While my initial reaction to your post was anger..it upset me greatly and even has me considering taking a break from RO.

Perhaps I need some time away from the asylum.

LJ.
12-28-03 10:03 PM
Soul Survivor Don't take a break, I enjoy coming onto this board and seeing your name next to posts.
12-28-03 10:39 PM
kahoosier don't leave, all of us lunatics do so much better together in the asylum! what will we do with th time between any real stones news if we don't play with each other?
12-28-03 10:41 PM
glencar LJ, just ignore the psychos. I've learned to do so & it works much better that way.
12-29-03 12:07 AM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Perhaps I need some time away from the asylum.

Who will pass out the padded jackets?
Oh, no...
No...no...no!

(Can I expect a 'Mick' contribution from you in the morning? I'll be watchin' )

12-29-03 11:05 AM
glencar LJ, it looks like your nemeses have disappeared. But so has everyone else!
12-29-03 11:13 AM
jb Lady J..please don't go..you are truly one of the nicest people to come around here ...you have a great sense of humor(I guess that comes with being a Bills fan..lol) and please don't leave like SDH....
12-29-03 11:14 AM
glencar SDH will post more in the future. Count on it! Aloha!
12-29-03 11:21 AM
jb SDH served our country well in his early "negro" years.
12-29-03 11:22 AM
glencar He's one of teh best posters we've ever had but I'm not sure if he served our country. And he's admitted he's not black. But he'll be back!
12-29-03 11:25 AM
LadyJane Okay..I'm not going anywhere!!

jb....I now understand how you felt after the many vicious attacks against you.

Thanks to my friends for the kind words!!

LJ.
12-29-03 11:26 AM
glencar But even Josh'll admit he deserved many of those attacks. You didn't. The pests seem to have flown the coop.
12-29-03 11:28 AM
jb Glad your back...some "attacks" are really just for fun, but when they get personal or mean-spirited it does take it's toll...that's what happened to SDH and he just gave up...Y
12-29-03 11:29 AM
glencar Joshy, do you ever read what I post? He'll be back. Have faith, my Jewish brudda!
12-29-03 11:29 AM
LadyJane The "pests" are just as welcome as we are.

I do not want to be labeled an elitist again.

But for the record......I MISSED MY FRIENDS OVER THE HOLIDAYS....

LJ.
12-29-03 11:32 AM
glencar Yes, I was only able to post for 5 minutes a day over the holidays. I'm off to work now & won't be able to post until tonight. Have fun, my elitist friends!
12-29-03 11:32 AM
jb I don't really have what you would call "friends"..just a lot of people I know who are casual aquaintances..
12-29-03 11:35 AM
LadyJane jb....you are my friend!! And how pathetic were the Bills on Saturday!! Rumor has it G. Williams will be fired tomorrow!!

Glencar...have a good day....my fellow elitist RO'er!!

LJ.
12-29-03 11:35 AM
glencar Well, adios, my elitist acquaintance!
12-29-03 11:37 AM
glencar BTW Check out the latest MizzU flame war at shidoobee. It's in the "Keith buys Christams gifts" thread. She just can't stop!
12-29-03 11:47 AM
LadyJane I'll check it out ASAP.....now she invites trouble. Me???
Me??? I'm like the biggest Pollyanna of the Board. But I make ONE complaint and I get nailed!

Okay...all better now!! Water under the bridge.

LJ.
12-29-03 11:52 AM
SHINE A LIGHT yep, LJ got all the attention she wanted and rode the rest of us "newer members" right outta town!!!
wasn't even kind enough to accept the apologies i sent her in a pm.
man, what a piece....of work!! i'll be watchin' from the sidelines.
have fun all you "regulars".....to use morocco's bible analogies.....there seems to be no room at this inn???
12-29-03 11:55 AM
LadyJane SAL....you asked for the truth and I gave it to you.

You never offered an apology in your PM...it was more of your pretentious...."I know the Rolling Stones" crap!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

LJ.
12-29-03 12:04 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yes, i asked for your truth and you gave it to me. but, i also apologised for some of my comments regarding your sending me " a crate of sominex"......
oh hell, it's YOUR BOARD LJ, enjoy it.
12-29-03 12:07 PM
SHINE A LIGHT LJ, show some self respect and DO NOT REPLY TO THIS. enjoy your "regulars". ya got what ya wanted, be happy for once in your life.
12-29-03 12:14 PM
LadyJane Okay.....This is ridiculous and childish.

SAL...I offer you an olive branch. This is not MY BOARD. I do, however, have many friends here. I post not for attention but for pure pleasure and fun.

I am sorry if I offended you in any way. Let us end this "feud."

LJ.

12-29-03 12:43 PM
SHINE A LIGHT sure, now this is cool. thanks LJ, olive branch accepted with gratitude. i'm gonna go take down the decorations, i think this season is a difficult time of the year for many of us.....never could figure out why????
let's get on with the breakfast show!!!!

ps. glencar is right.....go check out what's happening at shidoo........you'll be "intrigued". again, thanks LJ.
12-29-03 12:57 PM
Factory Girl Why is MissU flaming at Shidobee? Stonesdoug is not going to like it...lol.

Once you go SDH, you never go back.

jb is a lover of many casual things....rotfl.
12-29-03 01:03 PM
Factory Girl A link to the aforementioned flamewar is appreciated.
Page: 1 2 3