ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's ... It's ... Keith! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-31-02 05:13 PM
~AzQb

Hey CatchingCold

Dig this, baby!

ComPrehend it.
Let it settle in that overblown ego...i mean, BRAIN of yours.

Let it ooooooze down into those brainiac fissures and find a home amongst the unbalanced and freaky serotonin levels.

You accuse me of desiring some kind of censorship, and that couldn't be further from the truth. A little sensitivity about looks is a nice thing as well. My first "fuck you" was immediate response to your comparison.

My second "fuck you" is just that: "Fuck you"! And this one not for anything but your laughable pompous audacity and ego ; )

HappIest of New Years, seriously!

~RoTfLmAo~!
12-31-02 05:21 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, I like guys with eyeliner too. On the right guy, its very sexy.
12-31-02 05:39 PM
~AzQb

RawKinGeSt!

Check yer e-mail!

Doesn't "The YeaR of ThE PiE"...sound just...delicious, delectable, and simply ravishing?

Many stuck smiles on girls and wives this year.

Qwe done good, FG.

~RoTfLmAo

01-02-03 12:45 AM
Cant Catch Me

Hey AzQB, it was that first “fuck you” that did it. Did you ever … (nah, why bother) … so, fuck you too!

[Brought to you by “Fuck You,*” the amazing all-purpose phrase that requires no insight or understanding, no intellect and no self-control. Use it anytime, anyplace, with no thought at all! (*Rare side effects include outbreaks of venomous diarrhea.)]

01-02-03 04:24 AM
~AzQb

bUT that AllPurposeFuckYouCleanser did its powerful purpose-- however briefly-- of giving you the time to see those dirty rings-- the ones you should try scrubbing and rubbing out--{oh! those dirty rings!} those PomPoUdEgoASS stains you have there right over your heart.

So for that, I'll never dis the FuckYouCleanser.

It has its merits ~

~
01-02-03 06:31 AM
Cant Catch Me Huh???!! And, once again, Fuck you!

[Brought to you by “Fuck You,*” the catchy, fun-to-use phrase that requires no introduction or explanation, offers no apologies and demands no sophistication or prior skills! Amazingly easy to repeat, let its power and simplicity work for you again and again! (*Rare side effects include outbreaks of venomous diarrhea.)]

“Works great for me every time. ‘Fuck you.’ See how people admire and respect me and stay out of my way?”
01-02-03 06:45 AM
~AzQb

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, CatchingCold!

YerNiFtYSwiFt!

WoW!

i can't say i'm impressed, but You ARE first in my case files.

Therefore you win the "StartingOff"Nice"REgularWithMaliciousAndDECEPTIVEHeartReality" category!

Congratulations! You deserved to win!

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-02-03 09:55 AM
dkmonroe Personally, it looks more like a completely-shaved Ronnie Wood to me.

Not that I'm trying to generate a bunch of obscenity posts or anything.
01-02-03 12:54 PM
~AzQb

okaY, dk.

Heeding the call to the floor of RocksOfF court to answer for my seventeen year old boy fuck you. Maybe in the future this freddyMonkeyspanking will have more staying power and patience ; )

To start, don't we get enuf bashing of K's countenance elsewhere? i can go to newspapers and magazines for that.

i'm fucking, yes fucking, sick to yes, FUCKING death of it.
Ever since i boldly made my way thru the ViolentlyIllPsychWard...i mean, uh, cyberspace...two and something years ago, i've heard the criticisms, the snide remarks, the astonishingly brilliant characterisations and comparisons to Keith's looks to everything from a....uh, FUCK it.
Yes FUCK it. RoTfL

My seventeen year old boy fuck you couldn't help it. And change those sheets before mom asks if you were playing with the glue again, MonkeeeeFred!

The second thing is,and the reason i will not apologise to CatchinCold, is that she/he copped my own words {"venomous diarrhea", ad nauseum LOL}and posted seemingly innocent posts which gradually brought out my paper and pen. Te posts start innocently enuf in seeming good will and cheer, and then gradually the underlying person or one of the persons, appears. Yes, the true CaughtaCold is revealed as both malicious and devious.

My Dad told me to stay away from people like that.

So i guess it's two fold, dk.

I really think this person is wrapped about as tightly mentally as Marianne at REdlands.

....developing....and to be spewed again shortly...

~RoTfLmAo~
01-02-03 01:57 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
dkmonroe wrote:
Personally, it looks more like a completely-shaved Ronnie Wood to me.

Not that I'm trying to generate a bunch of obscenity posts or anything.

Nah. I see it a little bit in the eyes, but I don't think so. Same thing with Keith... Keith has hair!

It's all in good fun, Az! Ignore the suckers! Our boys do look well-shaken, in particular Keith. Would you deny that without the hair dye he looks closer to 80 than 60? On 60 Minutes last night, on the first closeup of him, I jumped outta my seat and said "Whoa! He looks positively skeletal!" Not like malnourished, but actually like a skull with jangly bits attatched. People are gonna make jokes. But as far as I'm concerned, as long as the music stays good, who cares what they look like?

The Taylorites have been saying this for years! First he was a giant well-made-up lady (I swear, first time I saw Gimme Shelter I kept thinking "Who's that girl the Stones have playing with them? She's pretty good!"), now he's a giant not-well-made-up pork barrel. But he still plays great, so who cares?

Same thing with our well-worn boys. If they're playing great, I don't care if they're all in iron lungs next time they come 'round.

-tSYX --- Things are different today, I hear every mother say...
01-02-03 02:05 PM
~AzQb

I know yer right TizZ!!!

Lately i have far too much time on my hands!

You are absolutely, thoroughly, 100% right ; )

~RoTfLmAo~!

{Thank God there's kids around like you today-- it gives me hope for the future)
01-02-03 02:36 PM
dkmonroe
quote:
To start, don't we get enuf bashing of K's countenance elsewhere?

I agree. People have been comparing Keith's visage to various stages of decomposition for 30 years now, and it's old, old, old. Some of these jokes have been around long enough to draw a pension. And it's not as if there's not a lot of ugly old buggers out there. Crosby, Stills, and Nash could give up recording entirely and just make money haunting houses.

I was at another Stones board recently, and people were speculating what Brian would look like if he were around today. I shudder at the thought.

01-02-03 07:19 PM
Cant Catch Me No, DK, this is Ronnie, but with hair of course.

And, hey, who’s that with him? Say, isn’t it K---h R------s, legendary guitar player for the R-----g S----s? I used to think I could recognize any of K---h’s outlines, but this one “Mystifies Me.” Anybody else seen this outline before that can positively identify it as K---h?

Seriously, DK, maybe you'd rather be agreeable, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, like this:

Fuck you, AzQB!

But before I go, let me be the first to thank you, AzQB for sticking with your quest to be online, the world is a much better place with you here. I mean, at least the streets are safer now!

And, does going ballistic gradually mean that you pause slightly between letters while you type, “F – u – c . . . . etc.?

[Brought to you by “Fuck You,*” the elegant salutation that’s perfect in any social setting. Works great alone or paired with other vulgarities. Effortlessly lets so-called “authorities” know who’s really boss, so give it a spin today with a teacher, law enforcement officer or mental health examiner! (*Possible side effects include after-school detention, arrest and, rarely, incarceration or institutionalization. Distributor cannot be held responsible for feuds or outbreaks of venomous diarrhea)]
01-02-03 07:39 PM
~AzQb

CatchinC-c-c--coldbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrr

...so...lessee...your last posts accused me of...desiring censorship...twisted elitism...alienating fellow reg'lers...expecting special treatment....intimidating others into fearful silence at my bullying...{i detect some kind of JoeySyndrome here}...intellectual deficiency...lack of reading comprehension...

I will say this: regardless of the fact that in your case i suspect a serious and previously undetected case of advancedmentalMarianneRedlandsSyndrome,
at least you make me !RoTfwL

And that's ALways a good thing.

I can't honestly say "sorry" in light of your original post, but i CaN honestly say, "peace".

So... "Peace".

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-03-03 07:32 AM
Cant Catch Me Okay, cool, peace. Good timing, too, because I’ve been getting ready to call for a cease fire, just been waiting for the right opening. So, live and let live, even if it’s just so we can live to fight another day. Other, more important battles, of course.
I probably wouldn’t have been as stubborn as I was if it hadn’t been for one thing. I had told my daughter I’d put a message up on the Stones message board about that elf looking like Keith and that we’d both be able to read what people had to say, but your reply, the very first on the thread, meant that I couldn’t ever do that.
I know what you’re saying about Keith and I agree for the most part, but I got pretty incensed about that one post, (you know, the "F--- you" one?) which didn’t seem “productive.” Well, that’s not intended as a lecture, just an explanation of my reaction. (Yeah, I know, it was unrealistic to expect completely “G” rated replies, but still I was disappointed.)
And, I hope it doesn’t end up breaking the truce, but I’ve got just one more, um, bit of mischief in the works, which is too far along to call off now. My operatives are already in the field, and though I tried, I couldn’t reach them to cancel the mission. Nothing truly malicious, mind you, if they manage to pull it off, but keep your eyes peeled. You might not have even ended up noticing it without this heads up but you’ll almost certainly notice it now. Don’t worry, it’ll be more fun than anything.
01-03-03 08:23 AM
~AzQb

HeyI'mHuFfInG&PufFiNGtoCaTcHUpToYou!

God, if i had known about your daughter viewing the thread, i would have NEVER done a seventeen year old Freddyspank on you.

What timing indeed ; ( expletive here in silence).

Have to admit, the thread was a real eyeopener in many respects~ and fffffffn hilArious~ especially the rest of the pictures. {And, i can promise you that the little surprise you have in store will be met with thoughts of baseball and a fffffffffffreezing shower!}

~

Page: 1 2