ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Presale Codes Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 29th, 2005 02:55 PM
glencar Joshy, you know(Or should have) that I was referring to that kookie blonde. You were fine.
December 29th, 2005 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you know(Or should have) that I was referring to that kookie blonde. You were fine.

I felt good, loose, a bit dangerous....but not drunk. I hope I die or am beheaded ...............
December 29th, 2005 03:07 PM
glencar Joshy, I shared a one hour car ride with that blonde bimbo. She was screaming the entire time. Someday, I will amke a short movie about it. Some people should NEVER drink.
December 29th, 2005 03:15 PM
Jumping Jack Sadly, the same person helping Joshy with his 4 JDs was also responsible for getting the blond drunk during the show.

Some people handle being greeted and southern hospitality better than others.
December 29th, 2005 03:19 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Sadly, the same person helping Joshy with his 4 JDs was also responsible for getting the blond drunk during the show.

Some people handle being greeted and southern hospitality better than others.

You were a complete gentlemen and onew of the few to recipricate.....We came together in Atlanta and it was fun...a great time...also, a brief exiting greeting in Charlotte!!!
December 29th, 2005 03:31 PM
Jumping Jack I gave the blond a $97 4th row ticket next to me and she came very close to being tossed by security several times. Left somewhere after SFTD. Didn't go to the Ritz afterward because I was happy to be free, LOL!

BTW, she was the one who tossed her panties to Keith and hit him right on the strings during Miss You, which he pulled back out and played with while taking his bows!

JB is a good man for a nemesis and a Democrat!!!
December 29th, 2005 03:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I gave the blond a $97 4th row ticket next to me and she came very close to being tossed by security several times. Left somewhere after SFTD. Didn't go to the Ritz afterward because I was happy to be free, LOL!

BTW, she was the one who tossed her panties to Keith and hit him right on the strings during Miss You, which he pulled back out and played with while taking his bows!

JB is a good man for a nemesis and a Democrat!!!

LOL YOU were the culprit! I'd forgotten about that! She spent the entire stuck-in-post-concert ride from hell ranting about howe she got mistreated by security & others. I saw an opening when she made some anti-Bush comments. Boy, was that a mistake. Her alcohol-fueled rant picked up new steam & she amde FPM seem like Charlie Rose for the second half hour of that ride. If I see her in NYC, I'm going to sneak her some moonshine & send her up to "insert least fave poster's name here" & let the sparks fly!
December 29th, 2005 03:40 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I have no idea who this Blonde was...maybe I was drunk?

Joshy, you should remember that part. We spoke later at the Ritz about it. Her Hubby was a nice guy but put up only token resistance to her psychodrama.
December 29th, 2005 03:46 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Joshy, you should remember that part. We spoke later at the Ritz about it. Her Hubby was a nice guy but put up only token resistance to her psychodrama.

I liked everyone I mket in Atlanta except the guy I didn't know I met....and a couple of guys at the Ritz..thus, I have 2 free nights there!!!
December 29th, 2005 04:04 PM
Jumping Jack Her husband is a very nice guy, an excellent trader, and many people have benefitted greatly from his generocity on the boards. 'nuff said on the other subject, particularly since this is a public forum.
December 29th, 2005 04:11 PM
glencar I agree, JJ. I figured they don't read this board from some convo I had while lucidity still existed...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)