ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Presale Codes Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 29th, 2005 10:06 AM
gimmekeef In addition to club pre May 9th..Ticketmaster shows another Philips Arena code?..Anyone have this yet??..Thanks
December 29th, 2005 10:17 AM
charlotte stones

got me in and tickets
December 29th, 2005 10:23 AM
Gazza 'stones' seems to work - just tried it at random

(I see Charlotte beat me to it..well done)
[Edited by Gazza]
December 29th, 2005 10:31 AM
Jumping Jack Nothing but nosebleeds in the back.
December 29th, 2005 10:33 AM
charlotte i got section 116 row A... 10am

[Edited by charlotte]
December 29th, 2005 10:48 AM
jb Is this pre-sale or public sale? Has it sold out?
December 29th, 2005 11:01 AM
Gazza pre-sales (first day)

Public sale isnt until after the New year, it seems
December 29th, 2005 11:03 AM
gimmekeef Yeah I tried stones by chance and it worked...passed on bleeders and now Tixbastard is down...No floors in about 60 tries..and no Keithsides
December 29th, 2005 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
pre-sales (first day)

Public sale isnt until after the New year, it seems

This is great news...another 3.4 million!!!! Gazza, when do you arrive in NYC?
December 29th, 2005 11:08 AM
Gazza a few hours before showtime on the Wednesday
December 29th, 2005 11:10 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
a few hours before showtime on the Wednesday

Oh!!! But will you be there for the 20th as I don't arrive until the 19th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???
December 29th, 2005 11:28 AM
Gazza yes..I'll be at both shows. I dont go home until Sunday (I wouldnt come all that way just for ONE show!)
December 29th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes..I'll be at both shows. I dont go home until Sunday (I wouldnt come all that way just for ONE show!)

O>K.-that answers my e-mail. I hope to see you, but as of now, no one has arranged anything as far as pre-party. Thus, I shall , absent other arrangements, meet you in the front of Penn Hotel where they collect money for the poor...I think there is a restaurant /Pizzeria that sells American Beer. That will be a great pre-party!!!
December 29th, 2005 01:14 PM
time is on my side Thanks everyone for supplying the pre-code (stones). It appears to be the same one they had LAST TIME. It doesn't appear to be much of a secret as I just noticed Philips Arena E-mailed me giving out this same code information.

Unfortunately, I woke up only an hour ago (it's the holidays) and was only able to get reasonably good seats. Looking forward to the show and hoping for a few changes to the setlist!!!

PEACE
December 29th, 2005 01:15 PM
jb
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Thanks everyone for supplying the pre-code (stones). It appears to be the same one they had LAST TIME. It doesn't appear to be much of a secret as I just noticed Philips Arena E-mailed me giving out this same code information.

Unfortunately, I woke up only an hour ago (it's the holidays) and was only able to get reasonably good seats. Looking forward to the show and hoping for a few changes to the setlist!!!

PEACE

Very few changes.....
December 29th, 2005 01:22 PM
Jumping Jack Waking up late is an advantage. Seats are getting better as the day goes along. They are now up to section 117, 1st lower section next to the stage.
December 29th, 2005 01:23 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Waking up late is an advantage. Seats are getting better as the day goes along. They are now up to section 117, 1st lower section next to the stage.

Japan is wide open...!!!!!
December 29th, 2005 01:31 PM
gimmekeef I got tired of waiting and took 2 in sec 115 fifth row....mid way back just to save buyin another membership...But I'll try again tomorrow for decent floors anyway...lol
December 29th, 2005 01:33 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I got tired of waiting and took 2 in sec 115 fifth row....mid way back just to save buyin another membership...But I'll try again tomorrow for decent floors anyway...lol

Fortunately, I shall not be attending and will not have the displeasure of apparently greeting you again...............enjoy all you other buddies.
December 29th, 2005 01:46 PM
glencar Gazza, you should PM me your flight info...
December 29th, 2005 01:49 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

Fortunately, I shall not be attending and will not have the displeasure of apparently greeting you again...............enjoy all you other buddies.

Like I give a shit!
December 29th, 2005 02:16 PM
glencar That's a bit harsh, Joshy.
December 29th, 2005 02:18 PM
Jumping Jack And these guys were virtually side by side at the bar, LOL.
December 29th, 2005 02:35 PM
glencar In ATL?
December 29th, 2005 02:36 PM
gimmekeef I'll just have to suffer...not being greeted by the almighty,all knowing, all insulting, all nothingness....But then..its off to the Stones!!!!..I should be alright!!!!...lol
December 29th, 2005 02:37 PM
glencar You're saying you're over it already?!?!?!?
December 29th, 2005 02:40 PM
gimmekeef Yes....but it wasnt easy..that first initial shock of perhaps not being greeted..Then CNN reporting jb was not coming.I have been close to tears..but then I got my ATL tix and seem to rebounding quite nicely glencar....Thanks for asking though!..And a very Happy New Year!
December 29th, 2005 02:44 PM
glencar Happy New Year, gimmekeef! BTW Did we meet in ATL? I don't remember you for some reason & I don't think I was that drunk, quite frankly. Not like some people...
December 29th, 2005 02:44 PM
jb Blue, you seemed to enjoy your Atlanta greeting..........I think I shall attend if possible.....love meeting the people...and I was far from drunk...had 4 shots of JD within 10 minutes and a great buzz..but totally in control.....
[Edited by jb]
December 29th, 2005 02:52 PM
gimmekeef Yes you were...you can hold your JD..jb..thats for sure....I'll buy you one or two if you make ATL....a truce.....lol
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)