ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick & Jerry together this X-mas Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 21st, 2004 02:15 PM
glencar She is but they have her playing a goof instead of the sexy hot piece o' ass she should play. And former 80's sex kitten Nicolette Sheridan has had a face lift & can't pull off whatever role she's supposed to have.
December 21st, 2004 02:22 PM
gypsy Yes, the characters are fastly becoming caricatures of themselves, which is not good. They need to tone down the clumsy Teri Hatcher thing ASAP.
The Bree character is funny, but, again, too much of a caricature.
I like Felicity Huffman's role...she's a good actress...and her role is funny.
December 21st, 2004 02:35 PM
nankerphelge Terri Hatcher is hot!
December 21st, 2004 02:38 PM
jb Those En Syc fucks just won't go away..at least the BSB made their 100 million each and have disappeared(except for Nick I want to be "black" Carter and his troubled brother Aaron).
December 21st, 2004 03:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Those En Syc fucks just won't go away..at least the BSB made their 100 million each and have disappeared(except for Nick I want to be "black" Carter and his troubled brother Aaron).

I know! I hate the fact that they have more money than I do. And they're talentless jerks. They're like white trash w/ money. That is a sad thing.
December 21st, 2004 03:56 PM
glencar That guy who was white trashy & living in WVA & won the $350 million Powerball has had nothing but trouble since he won it. His granddaughter was just found dead.
December 21st, 2004 05:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
That guy who was white trashy & living in WVA & won the $350 million Powerball has had nothing but trouble since he won it. His granddaughter was just found dead.

I don't believe in giving white trash money. They get all crazy with it, and put big screen TV's in their trailers...which just about takes up what extra space was there to begin with.
December 21st, 2004 05:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Terri Hatcher is hot!

I agree nanky. If this were 1991 she is HOT!

AD is funny as hell. It is on Fox gypsy. Haven't seen Horny Houswifes yet but I am sure it will fade faster than that Anna Nicole Smith show did

Is it funnier than "Sluts In The City" with the beautiful
Kristan Davis?

Proudly, I have never seen "Friends", "ER", "The Practice"
"Law and Order" either
[Edited by telecaster]
December 21st, 2004 05:47 PM
nankerphelge They are real and they are spectacular!
December 21st, 2004 05:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
They are real and they are spectacular!

I agree. In 1991 they were

Now they are 34 "longs".

She is hot regardless what year it is

God we men are easy
December 22nd, 2004 01:22 PM
glencar Ha! I too refer to it as "Horny Housewives" although in reality only one of them ever really gets down.
December 22nd, 2004 09:28 PM
gotdablouse
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Since that time, Jagger's London home has been a �3,500-anight penthouse apartment at Claridge's, where he has totted up a staggering �850,000 bill in the past 20 months.

Hey Mick, how about saving on the housing and touring clubs instead of stadiums, you would net out at about the same and probably lead a happier life in the process !
December 24th, 2004 05:26 PM
iluvmickjagger07 great pics, gazza. i always wanted to see mick's family.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood