ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick & Jerry together this X-mas Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 20th, 2004 03:14 PM
Sue http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/hall%20and%20jagger%20prepare%20for%20family%20christmas

HALL AND JAGGER PREPARE FOR FAMILY CHRISTMAS

JERRY HALL is excitedly planning a traditional family Christmas this yuletide (04) - with
her ex-husband SIR MICK JAGGER.

The former model and ROLLING STONES frontman Jagger will be joined by their four
offspring ELIZABETH, JAMES, GEORGIA and GABRIEL for a morning of present-opening,
followed by an afternoon of board games.

Texan Hall - who split with Jagger in 1999 - says, "The children and I will have a
get-together with friends on Christmas Eve (24DEC04), then, on Christmas Day (25DEC04),
Mick and I and all four kids open stockings in the morning, have a traditional lunch and
play games such as Monopoly or cards."
December 20th, 2004 03:14 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:15 PM
glencar What about that lil bastard?
December 20th, 2004 03:16 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:18 PM
glencar Will the lawyers eat at the big table or the kiddie table?
December 20th, 2004 03:18 PM
Poplar
Thank God they put the dates behind the holiday names! I was sooo lost!
December 20th, 2004 03:19 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will the lawyers eat at the big table or the kiddie table?

December 20th, 2004 03:20 PM
Poplar
looks like somebody found a new site.
December 20th, 2004 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Poplar wrote:

looks like somebody found a new site.

December 20th, 2004 03:25 PM
glencar Joshy, some of those images are in questionable taste. Keep 'em coming!
December 20th, 2004 03:26 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:28 PM
glencar Ah, an oldie but a goodie! Just like Keith!
December 20th, 2004 03:29 PM
kath bless his little heart...he's so cute when he learns a new skill......
December 20th, 2004 03:32 PM
glencar In his case, he's relearning an old one. Joey must have PMed him...
December 20th, 2004 03:45 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:47 PM
glencar Happy Kwannza, Joshy! Wear a hoodie.
December 21st, 2004 05:17 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
What about that lil bastard?

here y' are :

Mick has more children to see than Santa
by RICHARD SIMPSON, Daily Mail

09:29am 20th December 2004

Family affair: Sir Mick and son Lucas follow L'Wren Scott out of the restaurant

If you are daunted by the endless Christmas merry-go-round of family visits, remember there is always someone who has it tougher than you.
And that someone is probably Sir Mick Jagger. The 62-year-old lothario has to pay for his womanising ways every December by juggling his time to keep his girlfriend, ex-girlfriends, ex-wives and seven children happy.

This picture goes some way to illustrate the extent of the problem.

As he left a restaurant in West London, Sir Mick, laden with presents, also provided a steadying hand for his son Lucas.
This is the five-year-old whom he fathered with Brazilian model Luciana Morad after they met backstage at a Stones concert in Rio de Janeiro in 1998.

But it was not Miss Morad who joined Sir Mick for dinner. Leading the party out of the restaurant was, in fact, his 6ft 4in current girlfriend L'Wren Scott.

As well as celebrating Christmas with L'Wren in his suite at Claridge's Hotel in Mayfair, Jagger will be visiting Jerry's �6million house in Richmond, Surrey, to see their children James, Elizabeth, Georgia May and Gabriel.

Jewellery designer Jade Jagger, Sir Mick's 32-year-old daughter with his first wife Bianca, can also expect a visit or at least a phone call to her home in Kensal Rise, North-West London.

He will no doubt be in touch with his U.S.-based eldest daughter Karis, 34, the product of a fling with the American singer Marsha Hunt. And he will be expected to spend an afternoon with his father Joe, 90, who lives on the borders of Richmond Park.

It was all a lot simpler when Jagger was still living with Jerry in Richmond. After their marriage was annulled five years ago, she got the house as part of the settlement and Sir Mick moved to a flat next door.

But Jerry called time on him living-there in May last year when he sneaked 38-year-old L'Wren into the flat.

Since that time, Jagger's London home has been a �3,500-anight penthouse apartment at Claridge's, where he has totted up a staggering �850,000 bill in the past 20 months.

It is not surprising that he hopes for a break on his estate in Mustique in the New Year - after all, he will have spent most of Christmas on tour.

December 21st, 2004 05:29 AM
Gazza from www.dailymail.co.uk

JAGGER'S CHRISTMAS CLAN

Lothario Mick Jagger has to pay for his womanising ways every December by juggling his time to keep his girlfriend, ex-girlfriends, ex-wives and seven children happy.
� Reuters

As well as celebrating Christmas with girlfriend L'Wren Scott in his suite at Claridge's Hotel in Mayfair, Jagger will be visiting former wife Jerry Hall's �6million house in Richmond, Surrey, to see their children James (pictured), Elizabeth, Georgia May and Gabriel.
� Richard Young / Rex Features

Mick is expected to visit his daughter Georgia laden with presents.
� PA

He will also try to be a model dad to Elizabeth on Christmas Day.
� PA

He will no doubt be in touch with his U.S.-based eldest daughter Karis, 34, the product of a fling with the American singer Marsha Hunt.
Pic:Mark Large

Jewellery designer Jade Jagger, Sir Mick's 32-year-old daughter with his first wife Bianca, can also expect a visit or at least a phone call to her home in Kensal Rise, North-West London. Grandpa Mick will also see her children.
� PA

Little Gabriel may be the lucky one splitting the wishbone with his dad during Christmas lunch.
� Richard Young / Rex Features

Lucas is the five-year-old whom he fathered with Brazilian model Luciana Morad after they met backstage at a Stones concert in Rio de Janeiro in 1998.
Pic: Rainaldo

And he will be expected to spend an afternoon with his father Joe, 90, who lives on the borders of Richmond Park.
Pic: Mark Large

[Edited by Gazza]
December 21st, 2004 12:36 PM
gypsy Thanks Gazza!
There are some more recent pics of Georgia at Getty Images. She's going to be *THE ONE.*

Whenever I see Gabriel, all I can think of is how every time I've seen him on TV he's picking his nose.
December 21st, 2004 01:47 PM
glencar James looks like he just got out of rehab.
December 21st, 2004 01:49 PM
Factory Girl That L'wren is 6'4??? Yikes!!!

Hello glencar, Lizzie looks like she's expecting a third round of Jaggers...
[Edited by Factory Girl]
December 21st, 2004 01:49 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
James looks like he just got out of rehab.

I love that little hottie on desperate housewifes...Eva Lorgoria?
December 21st, 2004 01:51 PM
Factory Girl Eva L. is very short. Mick will have to have her stretched.
December 21st, 2004 01:52 PM
glencar Lizzie's kids won't be as cute as her older half-sister's. And Joshy, Eva Longoria is indeed a hottie. That show is actually kind of dull but I could stare at her for the full one hour minus commercials.
December 21st, 2004 01:58 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
And Joshy, Eva Longoria is indeed a hottie. That show is actually kind of dull but I could stare at her for the full one hour minus commercials.

I love that show! My boyfriend does too...probably for the same reasons you guys do.
Eva is dating ex-NSYNC member JC Chasez. I'm thinking she'll ditch him soon, now that she has achieved much stardom.

December 21st, 2004 02:02 PM
nankerphelge Notice the Converse high tops on L'wren and Gabriel?
December 21st, 2004 02:04 PM
glencar Gypsy, I had read that the show was all the rage this year. I missed the first few eps but finally gave in & watched. I'm underwhelmed. The only show I find worthwhile (Besides some of the reality shows) is "Arrested Development." I feel like I'm eavesdropping on Joshy's "could have been" life.
December 21st, 2004 02:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gypsy, I had read that the show was all the rage this year. I missed the first few eps but finally gave in & watched. I'm underwhelmed. The only show I find worthwhile (Besides some of the reality shows) is "Arrested Development." I feel like I'm eavesdropping on Joshy's "could have been" life.

I like it...but they have too many plots going on, and should seriously wrap a few of them up. It's just getting confusing and annoying. The first 4 or 5 episodes were hilarious.
I have read so many good things about "Arrested Development," but I don't have HBO or Showtime (I'm not sure which one it is on.)
December 21st, 2004 02:12 PM
glencar AD is on FOX on Sundays at 830PM EST. It has some sight gags that you might not catch on initial viewing. I have SHO & HBO but I'm thinking of dropping at least one. SHO does have the L-Word starting up again next year & I kind of like that one.
December 21st, 2004 02:13 PM
LadyJane I've never seen it, but Hubby is GLUED. Isn't Terri Hatcher in in? That would explain HIS interest!!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood