ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VH1 sucks Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-26-02 02:11 PM
goatshead Yes, it's the Philadelphia Eagles, not the Don-Henley Eagles that SirStonesalot and I are referring to.
12-26-02 02:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot Josh, for such a smart guy, you sure are a dumbass sometimes.

Of COURSE we are talking about football.

Since when has Bill Bergey ever played with Don Henley?

I almost hope Miami makes it to the Super Bowl. Then Ricky Williams will end up picking his dreadlocks out of his ass after Hugh "muthafrickin'" Douglas pounds his fake rasta ass into the turf. Repeatedly.

It doesn't matter if we get McNabb(I got a McNabb "NFL Authentics" jersey in a bet with a Dallas fan!)back or not. Defense wins championships....and THAT we got covered big time.

You know, when I was shaving this morning, I noticed that I am really a quite handsome man. Why, if I were a woman, I'd want to fuck me!
12-26-02 02:14 PM
jb Jesus SS, you know I was goofing!@!@!!...I am not that dumb..well maybe not...
12-26-02 02:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Jesus SS<

Let me say here, right now, that I have never claimed to be, or ever want to be, a messiah.

Unless, of course, it get's me good tickets to the rest of the tour.
12-26-02 08:25 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote
I almost hope Miami makes it to the Super Bowl. Then Ricky Williams will end up picking his dreadlocks out of his ass after Hugh "muthafrickin'" Douglas pounds his fake rasta ass into the turf. Repeatedly.

It doesn't matter if we get McNabb(I got a McNabb "NFL Authentics" jersey in a bet with a Dallas fan!)back or not. Defense wins championships....and THAT we got covered big time.

You know, when I was shaving this morning, I noticed that I am really a quite handsome man. Why, if I were a woman, I'd want to fuck me!

Pittsburgh will see to it that Miami gets nowhere near the superbowl...Pittsburgh's defense is like a magnetic force field! BTW, if those Arab fruit-cakes pull any "funny stuff" at the superbowl, WW-III is on!!!
Page: 1 2