ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
Đ Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays header Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 19th, 2005 07:28 AM
Mickijaggeroo Todays pic of a passed out Keith, makes me sick. How can those bitches stand around him and humiliate him so, and laugh about it? A wasted Keith is fun in many ways, but this only seems tragic. Hope tomorrows pic will show Keith throwing up on those bitches, they deserve it...
December 19th, 2005 07:50 AM
Voodoo Scrounge You hace never played the cruel trick of drawing on someones face whilst they are asleep.

Same thing really
December 19th, 2005 08:18 AM
J.J.Flash I thought that was just a joke Keith was acting. Am I wrong?
December 19th, 2005 08:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No Keith was not acting, during the New Barbarians Tour they were 99.9% of the time dead drunk

Hey Mickijaggeroo don't take it so seriously, they are the New Barbarians goin' nuts

December 19th, 2005 08:28 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
No Keith was not acting, during the New Barbarians Tour they were 99.9% of the time dead drunk

Hey Mickijaggeroo don't take it so seriously, they are the New Barbarians goin' nuts

Like Mickijaggeroo I took that damn seriously.....
December 19th, 2005 08:31 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Im sure that when he woke up. He fucked them senseless
December 19th, 2005 08:41 AM
Mickijaggeroo Yes Iīm aware of the debauchery that went on, but this pic doesīnt "feel right" if you know what I mean. Of course I played tricks on deaddrunk friends, who hasīnt? I donīt know, this pic just doesīnt feel right..
December 19th, 2005 08:43 AM
Voodoo Scrounge ah well
December 19th, 2005 09:09 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
[...]I played tricks on deaddrunk friends, who hasīnt? [...]

I haven't! That's why I find this very disgusting
December 19th, 2005 09:11 AM
FotiniD Oh, come on guys, don't take it so seriously, I'm sure they were kiddin' around. I'm sure even Keith didn't mind.
And he could always have chosen not to get so drunk maybe
[Edited by FotiniD]
December 19th, 2005 10:03 AM
jb Is that Carly Simon..she lloks hot!!!
December 19th, 2005 10:05 AM
mac_daddy is that a real shot, or is it staged..?

December 19th, 2005 10:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Come on is a real shot, don't tell me you don't believe Keith can get to that extreme... is the New Barbarians babies!
December 19th, 2005 10:12 AM
J.J.Flash I know he can always reach the edge of the extremes, but this is completely different than a bunch of bitches making fun of him, completely passed out. That's it my friend.
December 19th, 2005 10:13 AM
Joey " How can those bitches stand around him and humiliate him so, and laugh about it? "

December 19th, 2005 10:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I know he can always reach the edge of the extremes, but this is completely different than a bunch of bitches making fun of him, completely passed out. That's it my friend.

That "bitch" is Mrs. Wood and they were together the whole tour, they are rocking they are just joking

December 19th, 2005 10:28 AM
charlotte as you can tell Voodoo, we were getting ready to call out the Stones SWAT Team to go in and have him rescued!!!

we do not allow anyone making fun of our daddy...
December 19th, 2005 10:47 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:

That "bitch" is Mrs. Wood and they were together the whole tour, they are rocking they are just joking

Hey Gerardo, I wouldn't mean bitch if I knew that the bitch was Mrs. Wood (is he still a MILF nowadays). The problem is that looking at that picture, I would never know that she was Woodlete.
December 19th, 2005 12:22 PM
wgwalsh Alcohol was not the only drug in play there.
December 19th, 2005 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
wgwalsh wrote:
Alcohol was not the only drug in play there.

Keith was actually cool at one time!!!
December 19th, 2005 12:35 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Keith probably still dont remember that
December 19th, 2005 12:38 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Todays pic of a passed out Keith, makes me sick. How can those bitches stand around him and humiliate him so, and laugh about it?

I often do that with my mistress and that's very cool.
December 19th, 2005 12:39 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Come on is a real shot, don't tell me you don't believe Keith can get to that extreme... is the New Barbarians babies!

the best band of 1979!
December 19th, 2005 02:05 PM
Saint Sway I am more offended by todays header pic than I was by the American Music Awards.
December 19th, 2005 02:23 PM
CS
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I am more offended by todays header pic than I was by the American Music Awards.

I'm sure Keith would say "print and frame it"
December 19th, 2005 06:49 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
CS wrote:

agreed CS - i doubt keith would be as precious as some of our fellow posters seem to be

guys - you might think keith is "god" but at the end of the day he still puts his trousers on one leg at a time, gets too messed up on occasions and is quite able to be made the butt of a joke (just like the rest of us)

December 21st, 2005 08:50 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the controversial header

Get well Keef!!

Keithfucius say

"If you're gonna get wasted, get wasted elegantly

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Đ 1979 Mr. Henry Diltz
December 21st, 2005 08:54 AM
keefkid
quote:
CS wrote:

yup ....

and mrs wood has chicken legs haaaaaaaaaa
December 21st, 2005 08:56 AM
keefkid
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Todays pic of a passed out Keith, makes me sick. How can those bitches stand around him and humiliate him so, and laugh about it? A wasted Keith is fun in many ways, but this only seems tragic. Hope tomorrows pic will show Keith throwing up on those bitches, they deserve it...

oh c'mon it is just a joke and it was 1979 after all... or maybe you werent around in '79??? dont meean anything by that excpet if you werent around then you dont get it....
December 21st, 2005 09:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
keefkid wrote:

yup ....

and mrs wood has chicken legs haaaaaaaaaa

chicken legs are the best!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)