ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Analú - Age 10 - December 27, 2003
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Christmas tree!! Thanks Lucía Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-13-03 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl My wife Lucía just gave me this treasure, as you may know she is a renown Art Restaurateur, currently restoring the Metropolitan Cathedral, previously the Independence Angel (the typical skyline for the city) and many more, specially private collections, she is also an artist.

All years at this time she makes a small production of Christmas items using different techniques, this year it was "Country Wood" Click this link http://rocksoff.org/milu-alta.htm to see this year collection)

These are some pix of my lovely tree; tomorrow I will post better pictures, as my camera needs batteries

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-13-03 10:48 PM
gypsy That's so cool! You should pose nude, with the tree covering your crotch.
12-13-03 11:07 PM
glencar She could sell those!
12-14-03 01:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That's so cool! You should pose nude, with the tree covering your crotch.

LOL Gypsy, how I couldn't come up with such a great idea? Wanna join the marketing group of P&G? BTW, in that photo I'm nude, just wearing that t-shirt
12-14-03 09:27 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
She could sell those!

Seriously!! What RO'er wouldn't want a Stones Tongue Xmas tree to proudly display in their home?!

Great job Lucia!!

LJ
12-14-03 09:37 AM
glencar I'd want one and normally I'm not one for putting tongues all over my house.
12-14-03 12:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks a lot for your comments!! Based on them an using some sophisticated hypnotic sike-o-tropical voodoo induction I convinced Lucía to make some additional trees.

She is telling me that she can make another 5 only, and I suggest to purchase now in order to send them on Tuesday and get them near the holidays. Since I’m an e-bay addict I have my own account on PayPal so you can use your credit card safely this way we accept all credit cards and you can even pay without a credit card from anywhere in the world.

The price will be $40.00 USD plus shipping, for shipping charges click here, I will include a 2CD set from my collection or a very special surprise to those buying this really limited edition of trees.

These are the pix I took today:

12-14-03 12:10 PM
glencar I don't do ebay but I'd like to buy one. PM me if it's possible.
12-14-03 12:18 PM
gypsy What? You were nude in that t-shirt photo?
Indecent exposure.
Oh, wait...insufficient evidence.
12-14-03 12:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't do ebay but I'd like to buy one. PM me if it's possible.

Thanks for your interest Glencar, but I ain't gonna put them on e-bay, unless I don't sell them. I made the reference to e-bay as that's why I have a PayPal account.

They will be sold to Rocks Off members or lurkers only as I'm not going to advertise it in any other place.

If you have a credit card you can pay safely via PayPal

12-14-03 12:36 PM
glencar So I don't need a paypal acct?
12-14-03 12:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well if you don't have a PayPal account you have two options, make a new one and I think it's not just free but they give you a $5.00 UDS bonus or something like that, just go to their website for additional information, the only thing you need is an e-mail account.

Uf you don't want to pay this way you can send me regsitered cash and it will be fine just to know you sent them I will trust you and send the tree and wait for your payment.

12-14-03 12:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the website

http://www.paypal.com/
12-14-03 12:57 PM
glencar I'll do the paypal thing. $5 ain't bad!
12-14-03 01:59 PM
LadyJane Okay..I just set up a paypal account. What do I do next??

Somebody help...please.

Gotta have a tree.

LJ
12-14-03 02:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl My Sweet Lasy Jane!!! You rule... and you rock!

To pay just make the payment using the PayPal website to the following e-mail [email protected], that's all.

In the meantime send a PM or an e-mail with your address to make the package ready to send tomorrow
12-14-03 02:11 PM
LadyJane Thanks....I just PM'd you. I need to know the weight also to determine the proper shipping.

LJ.
12-14-03 02:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Weight is 320 g (0.705 lb) so the shipping is as follows, first cost is Air Low Priority, second is Air high priority, all includes a $1.60 USD for registered mail, you can deduct this one at your own risk.

North and Central America $5.50 or $11.44 USD
Europe and South America $6.50 or $14.75 USD
Rest of the World $7.61 or $18.32 USD
12-14-03 02:35 PM
LadyJane Voodoo, my dear, the check is in the mail!!

I'm so excited!!

If she has extra time in the future, Lucia could sell hundreds of these trees!! You know us true blue Stones fans. We live to spend money on our collectibles!!

LJ.
12-14-03 02:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well we sold one!! Thanks LadyJane!
12-14-03 04:23 PM
luxury1 Voodoo--Lucia is very talented! And what a novel idea. I love it.
12-14-03 11:48 PM
rogerriffin Que buena Onda, Está muy chido Gerardo, Se discutió la Señora de Liedo eh, Felicidades a todos en tu casa Carnalito.
12-15-03 09:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oh my God! Please! PLease! Less compliments and more orders or my wife is gonna kill me!

I was the one who told her that based on the quick replies from you "I'm sure you’re gonna sell some". I made her work on Sunday to make the trees and now we have only compliments.

As you can see originally it was only a gift for me, I encourage her to sell some, so it’s not her fault it’s mine.

Help!
12-15-03 11:32 AM
glencar Hold on, I'm coming. I registered last night but then had to go somewhere.
12-15-03 11:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was sure to count on you Glencar as you told me yesterday! Now is only three trees to sell
12-15-03 11:37 AM
glencar How much total, Gerardo?
12-15-03 11:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl $40.00 USD + shipping, if you live in the USA the best option is $51.44, cheap and you'll get copies of two CDs from my collection. LadyJane will get the remestered Astoria.
12-15-03 11:42 AM
glencar Hooboy! Okay, look for it in 1 minute.
12-15-03 11:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Payment received! You fucking rule Glencar, THANKS A LOT

12-15-03 11:48 AM
glencar LOL Maybe not in everyone's mind...But you're welcome, of course!

Page: 1 2