ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Donyale Luna Appretiation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th December 2006 03:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Got me. Yes, I generally do, but this lady is just smoking. Kind of the same way crush I had on D. Ross.

She's stunning.

I wonder if she and Anita got it on.
15th December 2006 03:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

She's stunning.

I wonder if she and Anita got it on.

Holy crap, I'm working. Bathroom break........
15th December 2006 03:52 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Philip wrote:

I dont think anyone really knows, but they appear very close in the pics. A strange combo for sure! :-()

I think they merely look like friends.
15th December 2006 04:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

I think they merely look like friends.

Probably, but I do like Gypsy's Anita hypothesis.

15th December 2006 04:41 PM
GhostofBrianJones I think guys would like those long legs wrapped around them. I am sorry she
died in a clinic. Very sad. She was beautiful and those pictures would have
been better if they had shown her the way she looked with Brian. Her hair
was done right and she had on makeup right.

Maybe her, Anita and Marianne hookin' up?
15th December 2006 08:54 PM
glencar
quote:
Philip wrote:
The 'hidden' footage of her stroking the tiger at the r&r circus is rather interesting... her body, the way she moves, her eyes, WOW!!!

"Hidden footage"? What does that mean?
15th December 2006 09:39 PM
Olivia1962 Was her fling with Brian true?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
15th December 2006 09:47 PM
glencar Wow, Yoko was really short.
16th December 2006 08:08 AM
Philip
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Hidden footage"? What does that mean?

There's two or three parts of the menues on the dvd you can click that take you to extra 'hidden' footage.

If I remember right, Donyale stroking the tiger and Mick posing for photos with the tiger.
[Edited by Philip]
16th December 2006 09:56 AM
ComeAsYouAre Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th December 2006 10:28 AM
GotToRollMe What a stunning woman she was. Her scenes as Enotea in Fellini's Satyricon were some of the most memorable in the entire film...delivering the village's only source of fire from between her legs, after humiliating the wizard who was in love with her. Brilliant stuff.

16th December 2006 11:49 AM
Philip Wow, got to get that film!
16th December 2006 12:46 PM
ComeAsYouAre She looks so exotic. Was she blue-eyed?
16th December 2006 03:10 PM
Philip
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:
She looks so exotic. Was she blue-eyed?

In various photos Donyale appears to have different coloured eyes, I think she must have used those contact lens type things that people use for theatre and films etc.
18th December 2006 08:09 AM
glencar
quote:
Philip wrote:

There's two or three parts of the menues on the dvd you can click that take you to extra 'hidden' footage.

If I remember right, Donyale stroking the tiger and Mick posing for photos with the tiger.
[Edited by Philip]

Thanks for info...
18th December 2006 08:40 AM
Gazza Must admit I'd never heard of this woman before this thread, but she's certainly now 'appreciated' at Chez Gazza..and has been several times in the last few days...
18th December 2006 11:48 PM
Philip
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Must admit I'd never heard of this woman before this thread, but she's certainly now 'appreciated' at Chez Gazza..and has been several times in the last few days...

Ahahaha.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)