ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Christmas Greetings from Kaliningrad, Russia!
© Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: F@#k U2... see why... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
December 19th, 2005 03:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today is the platinum members presale for Rolling Stones in Monterrey and also the sale for U2 in the same city.

Ticketmaster is fucking slow as hell and cannot buy it other way than on-line.

BTW, the prices are more expensive than in Mexico City as this is the city with the highest living cost in the whole country. Tickets plus charges are more than $430 USD

BTW, U2 sold out two 130,000 stadiums in less 4 hours each day, highest prices for U2 were only $210 USD or something like that
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
December 19th, 2005 03:56 PM
glencar Stones are twice the cost? WOW!
December 19th, 2005 03:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Today is the platinum members presale for Rolling Stones in Monterrey and also the sale for U2 in the same city.

BTW, the prices are more expensive than in Mexico City as this is the city with the highest living cost in the whole country. Tickets plus charges are more than $430 USD

BTW, U2 sold out two 130,000 stadiums in less 4 hours each day, higher prices were $210 USD or soimething like that

It is nice to see a true fan like you voodoo, agreeing with us (jb, myself and others) that U2 is complete crap and SHALL NOT BE GREETED!
December 19th, 2005 03:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and U2 is a 10% worth watching
December 19th, 2005 03:58 PM
glencar I like U2 but nothing compares to the Stones.
December 19th, 2005 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
Today is the platinum members presale for Rolling Stones in Monterrey and also the sale for U2 in the same city.

BTW, U2 sold out two 130,000 stadiums in less 4 hours each day, higher prices were $210 USD or soimething like that

mexico has humiliate the Stones.....2 shows sold out within 4 hrs!! Bono must be laughing his ass of at how easily they are selling..they could tour for 2-3 yrs and sell more tickets than any band in history!!! Fucking pathetic!!!
December 19th, 2005 03:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Holy crap!! Today is also a presale for Luis Miguel the same bastard that fucked up the presale for Mexico City, he's playing a bunch of dates at the Auditorium, so fuck Luis Mi too
December 19th, 2005 04:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

mexico has humiliate the Stones.....2 shows sold out within 4 hrs!! Bono must be laughing his ass of at how easily they are selling..they could tour for 2-3 yrs and sell more tickets than any band in history!!! Fucking pathetic!!!

FYJWY?
glencar Luis Miguel? Sounds vaguely familiar. One of J Lo's ex-hubbies?
jb
quote:
Holy crap!! Today is also a presale for Luis Miguel the same bastard that fucked up the presale for Mexico City, he's playing a bunch of dates at the Auditorium, so fuck Luis Mi too

More brillaint timing by M. Cohl!!!! Where is Jake when you need him!!!
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Holy crap!! Today is also a presale for Luis Miguel the same bastard that fucked up the presale for Mexico City, he's playing a bunch of dates at the Auditorium, so fuck Luis Mi too

Fuck them all.
December 19th, 2005 04:01 PM
speedfreakjive Its more expensive than Stones tix for England, thats ridiculous!
December 19th, 2005 04:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Luis Miguel? Sounds vaguely familiar. One of J Lo's ex-hubbies?

He banged Daisy Fuentes !!!!
[Edited by jb]
December 19th, 2005 04:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Its more expensive than Stones tix for England, thats ridiculous!

England hates the stones...i seen this coming months ago!
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Its more expensive than Stones tix for England, thats ridiculous!

Who U2 or the Stones in Mexico?

How much are the tix in England for the Stones and U2?
glencar No, I think it was J Lo.
December 19th, 2005 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:

U2, sadly will sell out many more venues in these countries than the stones...sadly the stones may have to ask a U2 tribute band (whom I hate) such as Elevation or Vertigo to open the shows!
Strange_Stray_Cat I wanna know when Flip the Switch will be touring again.
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

England hates the stones...i seen this coming months ago!

Mexico loves U2...they can't sell out a 40k seat stadium for the Stones but 260k for u2!!!!! Voodoo, I feel your humiliation..this is a sad day for your country!!!!
December 19th, 2005 04:04 PM
glencar Didn't they break up bec. of Yoko Ono?
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Mexico loves U2...they can't sell out a 40k seat stadium for the Stones but 260k for u2!!!!! Voodoo, I feel your humiliation..this is a sad day for your country!!!!

we spent our honeymoon in Mexico (Ixtapa to be exact), i also feel this humiliation!
VoodooChileInWOnderl A cover band opening for the band they make covers off is the worst approach Voodoopug
December 19th, 2005 04:05 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Didn't they break up bec. of Yoko Ono?

They divorced............she was very hot at the time(MTV DJ).
December 19th, 2005 04:06 PM
glencar Daisy is still kinda hot.
December 19th, 2005 04:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
A cover band opening for the band they make covers off is the worst approach Voodoopug

i didnt word it well i guess, i was suggesting that the STones use a U2 tribute act to open the shows and thus sell more tickets.
December 19th, 2005 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
A cover band opening for the band they make covers off is the worst approach Voodoopug

Why Voodoo, why? I thought we would at least win in Mexico?? Please explain why Stones are hated !!!!
[Edited by jb]
December 19th, 2005 04:07 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:

My Stones tickets for Wembley were £100 each.Which is about 176.230 USD, but that is tier seating, not pitch, which was £150 (264.353USD). I saw u2 earlier in the year, and this was £50, ( 88.1155 USD)

Sorry for the mistakes
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
December 19th, 2005 04:08 PM
jb The news just gets worse and worse...........I have diarhea...
December 19th, 2005 04:09 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

My Stones tickets for Wembley were £100 each.Which is about $60USD, but that is tier seating, not pitch, which was £150 ($90 USD?). I saw u2 earlier in the year, and this was £50, ($30 USD) i think, because I got mine on Ebay

Use a currency converter please...
December 19th, 2005 04:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The news just gets worse and worse...........I have diarhea...

Mexico has stones tickets priced at $25 USD....we will never maintain our tour gross record at this point!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)