ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Holy shit!!! I ain't gonna have sex in the next months Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-15-03 07:52 PM
SHINE A LIGHT try dry toast and a sip of ginger ale!!!
12-15-03 08:22 PM
Joey melbourne is in the grip of a huge spree of organized crime murders...gangster bosses are being shot outside their own homes or whilst watching their kids play soccer and the police are still scratching their heads 'cos no one will talk ..........................

corgi is from melbourne , has some connection with the law enforcement ...........................oh , and he also is very very serious .

12-15-03 08:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl wHo gAVe jOe Y bAd aCiD???
12-15-03 09:09 PM
stonedinaustralia corgi???

in all seriousness
12-15-03 09:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Joey, would you please stop flooding the board with off topic replies? Thanks in advance. IN the meantime, I changed your avatar
12-15-03 09:42 PM
Monkey Woman Ouch! You don't mess with the Voo!
12-15-03 10:02 PM
glencar Joey loves when men touch his avatar.
12-15-03 10:59 PM
Boomy "Holy shit!!! I ain't gonna have sex in the next months"

Ah, relax V, you'll live.

That's what the (spank the) "monkey dance" is for!!

12-16-03 10:27 AM
Joey " Joey, would you please stop flooding the board with off topic replies? Thanks in advance. IN the meantime, I changed your avatar "

Thanks Voodoo !!! I like it a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Baby Steelie : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !

12-16-03 10:29 AM
glencar Anybody seen my Steelie?

Where's the change in Joey's avatar?
12-16-03 10:32 AM
Joey " Where's the change in Joey's avatar? "

Right at the top !!!! Isn't it cool ?!?!?!

It says it all really ..........................and I have Voodoo to Thank !

Thanks Voodoo !!!!

For Steelie : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Beef Jacko !

[Edited by Joey]
12-16-03 10:34 AM
glencar No see it. I don't see the Paris Hilton link either. I'm grumpy.
12-16-03 11:17 AM
SHINE A LIGHT hi, vood. well did my advice on the "no sex" situation work??? if not yot, it will. trust me.

ps. please see the pm i sent to gazza. thanks.
12-16-03 11:18 AM
glencar You have to send him the PM. I don't think he can access Gazza's PMs but maybe I'm wrong.
12-16-03 11:37 AM
SHINE A LIGHT appreciate the info.....but.....every time i put in VoodooChileInWOndreland, it said he does not exist!!!! any help would be welcome. thanks.
12-16-03 11:41 AM
glencar Just go to his post & click on "PM" at the bottom. I've never sent a PM the way you do!
12-16-03 11:48 AM
SHINE A LIGHT thank you kindly!! just for the record, i'm unique, you wouldn't do things as i do them??
[Edited by SHINE A LIGHT]
12-16-03 12:06 PM
SHINE A LIGHT well now, that was easy...gotta start thinkin' like a man.
12-16-03 01:54 PM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo, you're wife's Stones Christmas tree is EXCEPTIONALLY
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will email you regarding purchasing
it but the funds are EXTREMELY low right now (no... I'm not
asking for a discount!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!) but I'm going to
email you later on today, etc.!!! Does she have her work
posted online 'cause I really love this and I would very much
enjoy seeing her work, if that's possible (?!?!?!)!!! Please
let me know, ok.?!?!?! I feel inspired by it!!!
lol.......... Seriously!!! You and your wife
ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
12-16-03 02:01 PM
jb I can't wait to receive mine and display at the office party next tuesday...as an evangelical jew I believe in the coming of the messiah, whom shall be descended from David's seed. I hope this tree hastens this event and we can all remember to keep the "Christ" in Christmas.
[Edited by jb]
12-16-03 02:06 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, boy...........
CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol................ :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
12-16-03 02:09 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm playing, just so you know, Joshy... lol.......... Have fun
with that excellent tree!!! lol.......... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
12-16-03 02:15 PM
jb You don't seem to come around as often....
12-16-03 02:24 PM
MarthaMyDear I got burglarized, Joshy-poo, and had to move... lol........... There's something to be said for home owner's insurance!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!! lol............ Oh, well!!! lol............. At least I wasn't home when that shit happened, thank God!!! I have to commute to work now so I have less free time but once my schedule slows down again, I'll be around here more, etc., and when I move back to L.A., etc.!!! take care, josh, and have an EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS and a GREAT New Year, ok.?!?!?! Take care!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
12-16-03 02:33 PM
jb Sorry to hear about that.....it must be a terrible feeling to be violated like that. Hopefully your homeowners will cover your losses(although I have had to sue many insurance companies as they typically refuse to pay anything close to the actual value of the loss, not to mention typically attempt to suggest that it was an "inside" job). Good Luck and Happy Holidays to you as well.
12-16-03 02:37 PM
glencar You didn't have homeowners' insurance Marthadear? What were ye thinking, girl?
12-16-03 02:39 PM
jb I do not believe in gun ownership as many children have been accidently killed b/c of guns lying around the house.
12-16-03 02:48 PM
Joey

Insurance is a " Total Rip - OFF " .......................which I kinda admire ( In a secretive fashion ) .

Jacky !
12-16-03 02:50 PM
glencar When I lived in Ohio one of our credit union ladies had a trailer that burned down. Then her friends started a collection to raise money since she hadn't had insurance. There's your rip-off!
12-16-03 03:30 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you for the nice words, Josh, and I don't believe in gun ownership, either (for the same reason you're saying above, personal safety, pet safety, etc.)!!! That's nice of your co-worker's friends doing that, glencar!!! lol.......... There's HER insurance!!! Well, I have lived and I have learned and NOW I do have insurance (although I agree with Josh and KNOW about what he's talking about in regards to insurance companies, etc.)... I wanted to move anyways and this just pushed it along and I'm putting alot more software on THIS fricking computer so things aren't so bad!!! If the burglar would have messed with my cats, though, he/she would have fricking died a long and cruel death, though, is all I know!!! lol................ BWAH!!! HA!!! HA!!! lol........... Not kidding!!! lol..... Ok.!!! I have to get some shut-eye for a little bit!!! lol...... Take care and thank you for the nice words, all!!! ROCK ON!!! PEACE and take care!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
Page: 1 2 3