ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick still with L'wren? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-07-03 08:46 AM
Pattie
or L'ren or however she spells her name.
Do you know if they're still together?
12-07-03 09:07 AM
Monkey Woman Very probably. They were house-hunting in England this summer, and it was reported she went with him in a week-end trip in Burma soon after the end of the tour.
12-07-03 12:32 PM
Pattie
alas!
12-07-03 02:09 PM
soraya he's still with her (sometimes).he's doing a party friday at the claridge hotel after his knigthood.she's expected to be there with all his familly.he's going to buck with his dad, elizabeth and karis.i'm not sure l'wren he's going to buck but i don't think so.he's booked the suite for 18 days so he can be close to his familly for christmas.he didn't go to burma with l'wren it was a girl younger than her.
12-07-03 02:23 PM
glencar He went to Burma with an NYU student.
12-07-03 02:50 PM
Pattie
I think they have a "free" relationship
12-07-03 02:57 PM
soraya i don't know but it's weird they don't seem to spend a lot of time together.does he love her or does he like her.is it just a sexual relationsip.i think the one who should go with him to buck is jerry.she deserves it.she's been beside him for 27 years i say 27 because she's still close to him.they look great together,they should go back together.that l'wren is too young for him.i don't see jagger living and having kids with her.i find it silly for a 60 year old man.
12-07-03 03:14 PM
soraya by the way what i said about the party i read it on the sunday mail.he's going to spend 50 000 pounds.and there is an article from chris jagger who talks about the knigthood.
12-07-03 03:25 PM
Pattie
I think Mick has problems being in "traditional" relationships. His views on love are probably different than other people's, that doesn't mean that he doesn't love the one he's with, or that he's using them just for sex.
I don't think he'll marry again though.

Jerry is wonderful and beautiful, but going back to Mick would be a bad idea. She has her pride after all.
12-07-03 03:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Pattie wrote:
I think Mick has problems being in "traditional" relationships.

Yeah...he's a whore-dog. Soon to become Sir Whore Dog.
12-07-03 03:35 PM
Factory Girl Mick is doing a 20 year old student???
12-07-03 03:40 PM
Boomy Probably...

I'm amazed at how some of you know what Mick is doing in his private life.

Sometimes, I find it quite scary
12-07-03 03:44 PM
glencar As long as it doesn't lead to stalking...
12-07-03 03:45 PM
Factory Girl Boomy, would you do a pretty 20 year old chickie???

I thought so...
12-07-03 03:48 PM
glencar Mick must have been hanging around the Village & met this partick hottie. Assuming she's a hottie, of course...
12-07-03 03:48 PM
Boomy Of course, cuz I'm 21. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Not to mention I'm quite randy...yeah baby, yeah!

12-07-03 03:54 PM
Factory Girl My baby Boomy... Now, lets discuss the "randy" aspect.
12-07-03 05:59 PM
kahoosier OK, now we all know that Mick is never ever going to be "traditional" and probably has escaped the rebel image of Keith mainly because of his economic wisedom. LOL Keith is probably in reality the more normal of the two, but I digress from what I want to say.

Whose to say what is too young? I spent years building a life with someone that was my age. Towards the end, despite many common interests and experiences we were both miserable and bringing out the worst in each other, though neither of us could admit there was a problem because we "loved" each other. It ended in disaster.

At the risk of all of you jumping on my ass like dogs that smell blood, I will stand up and say now I am much happier than I have ever been and I have been living with someone 26 years younger than I am for two years, with no end in sight. To sound cliche, age is a mindset. If Mick enjoys being with people that are more vibrant and "alive" than many his own age, then more power to him, let him be happy. How many 60 year old women out there could keep up with him and his ways? These women are there by choice, so it seems everyone is happy, except for those who stand outside the realtionship without any personal knowledge in judgemnet of people they will never meet. Now that to me is what is really strange.

12-07-03 06:01 PM
glencar C'mon, Mick likes the young stuff. Lots of different young stuff. End of story.
12-07-03 06:33 PM
soraya if they decide to live together maybe she will want to have kids.after all she's 36 she doesn't have much time.can you see him having kids now.he's 60 now it's the turn of his daugthers to have kids.when you think that jade's daugthers are older than their uncle gabriel.that seems a bit silly.i have never been attracted to men in their 50s,60s i find it disgusting.anyway i don't want to be rude but i don't see what l'wren sees in jagger,i mean it's like fucking with a skeleton.i was very close to him in bercy next to the b stage,i was horrified,this guy is ugly,you can see his bones.there is no flesh.he's a millionaire he could feed himself.she's attractive i'm sure she could find someone better.
12-07-03 07:00 PM
soraya don't mention wyman this guy is a paedophile.
12-07-03 07:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
C'mon, Mick likes the young stuff. Lots of different young stuff. End of story.

Yeah he does. Go for it.
12-07-03 08:11 PM
Boomy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
My baby Boomy... Now, lets discuss the "randy" aspect.

Well, let's see...

I have a firm, apple of a heiny.
12-08-03 11:22 AM
Lambchop
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Probably...

I'm amazed at how some of you know what Mick is doing in his private life.

Sometimes, I find it quite scary

scary? SCARY???? Ha! That is why we come here my boy!
12-08-03 11:25 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
He went to Burma with an NYU student.

Interesting point, glencar. I wrote that about L'wren in Burma with Jagger from memory, I think it was reported this way. But now I did a little Google search and here's the tantalizing results.

MSN News
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/Entertainment/story_53429.asp
"Accompanied by a woman friend and a bodyguard, Jagger arrived on a private plane last Friday, the Burmese-language 7-Day News journal said. An official [...] refused to give any other details or disclose the name of Jagger's friend, except to say she looked between 25 to 30 years of age."

Burma Today
http://www.burmatoday.net/irrawaddy/irrawaddy_e/2003/11/031127_jagger_ir.htm
"The 60-year-old lead singer from the Rolling Stones landed in Rangoon on a private jet last Friday, the Burmese-language 7-Day News Journal reported yesterday. Jagger was said to be accompanied by a woman in her 20s and a bodyguard."

This Is London
http://www.thisislondon.com/news/showbiz/articles/7870173?source=Evening%20Standard
"According to reports, the 60-year-old Rolling Stones singer spent five days in capital city Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, accompanied by a female companion in her late twenties."

Note: L'wren admits being 36 but other sources say she's actually 39.

Mick, you lucky dog!
12-08-03 11:28 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
anyway i don't want to be rude but i don't see what l'wren sees in jagger,i mean it's like fucking with a skeleton.i was very close to him in bercy next to the b stage,i was horrified,this guy is ugly,you can see his bones.there is no flesh.he's a millionaire he could feed himself

LOL!
I'm sure I'm not mistaken if I say that there's a good few girls on this board who know what L'wren sees in Mick!!!
And he's skinny, but not unhealthily. I was pretty close at the Astoria this summer, and let me tell you, he's got fine muscles and he moves like a young man. Plus there's that voice... And thoses eyes... And... But I'll stop or the post would end up X-rated!!!
12-08-03 11:29 AM
Lambchop whoosh
12-08-03 11:36 AM
Pattie
Not all women want to have kids!
Maybe L'wren is fine with Mick's 12 000 children, I mean being a stepmom to them can be exhausting enough.
If she's 36 -39 and childless I believe she's not overly concerned with having children.
12-08-03 11:51 AM
glencar Monkey Woman, Mick is lucky indeed. Do you think L'Wren is giving him grief this week? This week of ALL weeks?
12-08-03 12:09 PM
Monkey Woman Who knows! I'm not a fly on his wall, alas!
Page: 1 2 3