ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1971 Andy Warhol/Craig Braun
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: why did charlie and keith get circimsized Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 15th, 2004 10:46 AM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Sorry my fellow Motta... but if they are lesbians.... they don't need, neither want your tongue......anyway....if you insist on this point..... tell me HOW

Regards

Not so simple spend 90 minutes "non stop" sucking and licking, my fellow citizen.
You need years of practice. For beginners - LIKE YOU - I recommend go slowly, veeery slow.

One day the lesbians of this city will gonna elect me the honor president of their club

They love me, what can I do?
Love them!

[Edited by Jair]
December 15th, 2004 11:28 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hey Madafaka, is in Rio Grande do Sul state, near
Porto Alegre (about 100 kilometers)

I wasn't there. I was in Florianopolis, Cachoeira, Ingleses, Canasvieiras, Ferrugem, Garopaba, Praia do Rosa, Porto Alegre etc, etc, but not there.
I got the Juampi Sorin's jersey from Gremio
December 15th, 2004 11:52 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

I wasn't there. I was in Florianopolis, Cachoeira, Ingleses, Canasvieiras, Ferrugem, Garopaba, Praia do Rosa, Porto Alegre etc, etc, but not there.

madaf...he is near from you in argentina....

gremio fall down to 2º division
December 15th, 2004 12:37 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Very well, you had been in the best beaches, in Santa catarina state. I use to live there until...wow 30 years ago
Anyway, in the summers I go to there too, in a beach named Laguna. Here in south there's too much polution on the beaches...No ways to enjoy.

Oh yeah: I don't understand anything about football. I think Boca Juniors won Internacional (of Porto Alegre) by 4 X 2, though, isn't right?

[Edited by Jair]
December 15th, 2004 12:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
michelle13 wrote:
idk y if u know tel me cuz doogie a.k.a charlie you dont looka t him like that do u?

that was the single GREATEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

please tell us more, Anna Nicole...
December 15th, 2004 03:27 PM
Madafaka I haven't idea, I'm from River Plate
Nice to know we're neighbours, Jair!
December 15th, 2004 06:36 PM
corgi37 Boca Jnrs - Man, those supporters are fucking insane!
December 15th, 2004 07:28 PM
Madafaka Argetinian supporters are fucking insane
December 15th, 2004 08:25 PM
kath i think they both got drunk but were afraid of the guy with the tattoo needle, so.........
December 15th, 2004 09:49 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I haven't idea, I'm from River Plate

I love you brother!!!!!!
December 16th, 2004 12:09 AM
Madafaka Jajajajaja!
December 16th, 2004 07:57 AM
Jair
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

that was the single GREATEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

please tell us more, Anna Nicole...

I TOLD Y'ALL !!!!
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood