ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lizzie about james and alexandra (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-10-03 05:26 PM
moy JUST GOOD FRIENDS
ARE they or aren't they? Elizabeth Jagger implied this week that her brother James is going out with Alexandra Richards. Predicting that the 17-year-old daughter of their father's bandmate Keith will be the modelling world's 'next big thing', Lizzie said "I know everyone will say it's just because her father is a Rolling Stone and she goes out with my brother, but she is going to be huge." However, a friend of the gorgeous couple says that their fling, which began on a photo shoot for Tommy Hilfiger in Mustique early this year, was never much more than friendship. "The truth of it was that they had a snog once and that was that," a source told The Daily Telegraph. "They've known each other since they were kids, and do go out together, but it's mostly platonic. Sounds like they might now be snogging again." (December 10 2003, AM)

12-10-03 06:55 PM
nankerphelge Wow - interesting mix of mom & dad! Those are Keith eyes, for sure, but that chin/mouth -- whew!!!!

Snogalicious!!
12-10-03 06:58 PM
glencar Put some black hair & fishing tackle & some lines and it's Keith.
12-10-03 07:00 PM
LadyJane She is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely a good mixture of Mom and Dad!!

Can someone define snogging. I'm very naive!

LJ.
12-10-03 07:02 PM
glencar Making out, sucking face, kissing.
12-10-03 07:50 PM
SHINE A LIGHT keith's daughters are so beautiful. i saw them at a winos show, and they were so young. time does fly.patti and keith must be so proud of their girls.
12-10-03 08:01 PM
soraya proud of what.because they are pretty.pretty or ugly they're still your children.i don't understand what you mean.
12-10-03 08:03 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
keith's daughters are so beautiful. i saw them at a winos show, and they were so young. time does fly.patti and keith must be so proud of their girls.

Yeah, because it's a real personal accomplishment to be pretty...

I guess they're proud of them because they are fine human beings, like most normal parents would be proud of their kids. I assume and hope that's what you meant too...
12-10-03 08:04 PM
Angiegirl 2 minds, 1 thought Soraya!!!!
12-10-03 08:08 PM
SHINE A LIGHT NO, i meant they were so young and cute at the winos show. and more importantly, well behaved!! just really cute kids.it has nothing to do with their "beauty"...all humans are beautiful, in my eyes (if they are KIND and well intentioned).
12-10-03 08:11 PM
Angiegirl Ok, cool .
12-10-03 08:15 PM
soraya it's a shame we don't see much of them on the ff documentarie.
12-10-03 08:16 PM
SHINE A LIGHT why thanks kindly. to tell the truth, i do tend to worry about them now that they're grown and are not branching out into different sorts of careers!!
12-10-03 09:27 PM
nankerphelge If all human beings are beautiful, explain that god-awful mullet crack pic of lambchop's!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-10-03 10:04 PM
Prodigal Son God, any of us eligible bachelors out there should be drooling. I mean, what if she's single again one day? And this would be a girl you'd want to be with not solely because she's bee-yuu-tiful (and rich, BTW) but because you can get to know dad. Hahahaaa.

Alexandra: I thought we were going to see a movie!
Insert your name here: Oh sure we will. But today I'm planning to stay back to jam with your dad.
Alexandra: Is that all you want to do with him? Play music?
INH: No, we can also talk about music, smoke chiba and drink sunkist and vodka while watching Four Flicks!
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
12-11-03 04:13 AM
prism In two recent interviews Keith complained that his daughters don't listen to his advice. I wonder if the advice involved them chasing Justin Timberlake?
12-11-03 10:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
If all human beings are beautiful, explain that god-awful mullet crack pic of lambchop's!

Well he's probably really a nice guy in real life. It's the inside not the outside anyway. Besides he's probably more than willing to share his crack pipe.
12-11-03 10:56 AM
StonesChick Mick should be really proud of his kids too. They are doing great in their pursuits.
12-11-03 11:08 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Nooooooooooooooooo!

Damn you, James Jagger! Damn you for beating me to the finish line of Keith's daughter!

Damn, if she so much as looked at me I'd melt. She's *beautiful*.

"Dear Keith... I'm a big fan... need a new bass player? As an added bonus, I could snog your daughter."

That'd be a quick way to get a switchblade in the back from Keith!

"First you kneel for the queen, now my daughter kneels for your son... Mick, you ignorant slut!"

-tSYX --- They were ahhhhhhlll about you...
12-11-03 12:21 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
"First you kneel for the queen, now my daughter kneels for your son... Mick, you ignorant slut!"

Now Mick's gonna kneel for Charles, does that make you feel any better?
12-11-03 12:24 PM
Pattie
hahahahahaa!!!! ten thousand motels:

"he'd be more than willing to share his crack pipe!"
that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Maybe the other advice he's teaching is "you don't get a cold if you're on heroin"
12-11-03 12:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

What??? Is that part of it? That's too much. He really doesn't have to kneel PHYSICALLY does he?
12-11-03 01:13 PM
Angiegirl Well, psychological kneeling will prove to be too difficult for him I think.
12-11-03 01:19 PM
Monkey Woman Kneeling in front of the prince? Why not. After all, "It's only acting, dear."
12-11-03 01:21 PM
Lambchop
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
If all human beings are beautiful, explain that god-awful mullet crack pic of lambchop's!
[Edited by nankerphelge]

I bet he's very beautiful deep DEEP inside...

Makes one strongly consider taking a job at the Walmart One Hour Photo - doesn't it?
12-11-03 01:23 PM
Lambchop
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I heard rumours about that sort of thing.
12-11-03 01:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Well, psychological kneeling will prove to be too difficult for him I think.

I really didn't know they had to do THAT! No wonder Keith is kind of upset. I thought it was kind of an awards banquet type thing. I hope Mick doesn't show. To kneel down...before Charles...that ain't Stonesian. I mean taking an award is one thing. Maybe I'm just an american. We aren;t supposed to take those Tar Baby Honors.
12-11-03 01:31 PM
Angiegirl "No wonder Keith is kind of upset."

"Maybe I'm just an american. We aren;t supposed to take those Tar Baby Honors."

PUGE!!!!

12-11-03 01:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
PUGE!!!!

??????
12-11-03 03:24 PM
gypsy Lambchop, I worked at Wal-Mart One-Hour Phot during high school and part of college. I saw all the disgusting pics you could think of. Luckily, Norman is a college town...so, very few white trash photos came through. Damnit.
Page: 1 2