ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So,tour is over,what u doing between tours? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-09-03 10:48 AM
marko Ha im bored a bit,but i have one very important hobby,and after tour was finished,finished my trades,i really found out,how interesting is to build&desing my model railroad.
Its gettin quite big,and i�m full of ideas.
I watch lot of movies,but the railraod is winning me over.
If i sell our car,i can SURELY HIT USA in august 2005.No
doubt about it.
12-09-03 10:51 AM
glencar Living life. If another tour happens, fantastic. If not, life goes on. But I'll want the unreleased stuff shown the light of day.
12-09-03 11:03 AM
SHINE A LIGHT saving my money for the next tour, what else. and living my life to the fullest....part work, part play.
12-09-03 11:06 AM
nankerphelge marko you crazy bastard!

Sell that car and get yer ass back to the States for the next tour!

can't stop the train, gotta let 'er roll on....
12-09-03 11:27 AM
Pattie
Making money, spending money, making money again and so on.
I need more discipline in my life!!
12-09-03 11:28 AM
glencar I make so much money I spend it so fast!
12-09-03 11:30 AM
Pattie
I speend more than I earn, well not really but it feels that way.
My dentist gets a lot, lancome's lipgloss company gets a lot. And of course the stones get a lot!!
12-09-03 11:31 AM
Pattie
speend?
spend of course!
12-09-03 11:37 AM
jb I have been trying different positions.
12-09-03 11:38 AM
glencar Philosophically or sexually?
12-09-03 11:53 AM
Nellcote In no particular order....
1. Going to see Peter Wolf New Years Eve @ the Hard Rock
2. Watching the Patriots win the AFC EAST
3. Looking forward to A-Rod coming to the Boston Red Sox
4. Enjoying Four Flicks
5. Waiting for my Ultimate Masters dvd
6. Spending too much $$ on my kids @ Christmas
7. Planning my Playoff/Super Bowl parties
8. Suffering with the Boston Celtics
9. Listening to the Blind Boys of Alabama Christmas cd
10. Loving how Al Gore dissed lard butt Hilary
11. Loving how Al Gore is such a sleazeball
12. Hoping for good health to my family, and all of the
super folks here @ Rocks Off!
12-09-03 11:54 AM
glencar Hey, in all our disputes about the Yankee-winning playoffs I forgot how smart you are about politics!
12-09-03 12:01 PM
Nellcote I think no matter the party you may enjoy, I think the Ol Al did was reprehensible. Imagine how Joe Liberman must feel. I think I will find a way of sending a hanging chad to Al, to remind him "I feel his pain". If I was the head of the DNC, I'd find a way of uninviting him to the convention.
12-09-03 12:02 PM
glencar It's all part of Al's plan to stage a comeback in 2008. He knows Dean's a loser & he figures this'll help him get the nom in '08. It's a good strategery unless Dubya blows it next year.
12-09-03 12:12 PM
jb As a liberal democrat who supports Bush on the war on terror, I too am disgusted with Gore. Liberman , from the outset, said if Gore was running, he would not. For Gore to indorse Dean, without even having the decency to speak to Liberman first, was really a classless act. As Dick Morris said on HANNITY AND colmes last night, Dean is gods gift to Bush. Dean has a lot of grass root support and the extreme wing of my party loves him, but he doesn't stand a shot against Bush. This country, like it or not, has moved more to the center, and Clinton was very successful b/c of his moving more towards the center. If Dean gets the nomination, it will be like 72 all over again....although truthfully, no other Democrat really stands a shot of beating Bush anyway....People want a tough leader during times of war, and the economy(no thanks to Bush) is finally improving.
12-09-03 12:20 PM
glencar Blow me down! That's 2 posts in a row that I agree with Joshy! December 9th, 2003. Mark it.
12-09-03 12:20 PM
glencar Joshy, will you vote for President Bush's reelection?
12-09-03 12:22 PM
jb It would be the first time i ever voted republican and I could lose my inheritance....I might just sit this one out.
12-09-03 12:24 PM
glencar Fuck the money! Vote for Bush, Joshy! I'll plant a tree in Israel in your honor!
12-09-03 12:25 PM
Nellcote JB; What happened? I had the helicopter pad cleaned especially for you Sunday? I thought you'd be @ Gillette to cheer on your homey Fiedler? Fiedler never met a "D" like the Pats! Looks like Wannstad is on his way out...
12-09-03 12:29 PM
jb Indeed Nellcote, that was a tough one to watch. The problem with Wannstedt is that over the last 4 years, the team has not improved and in some ways gotten worse. Truthfully, since Shula left our offense has gone in the tank(Jimmy Johnson personally ruined the last 3 years of Marion's career) and Wannstedt has been even worse. We have a good, not great, defense that tends to give up the critical play and the most inopportune time and an enemic offense that would be 2nd or 3rd stringers on any other team. I tip my hat to the pats as they have been remarkably good since Billechik took over...
12-09-03 12:37 PM
Nellcote The Pats are receiving the same press as the '01-02 season, none. Which is fine, as it is the drive which brings this years model (with my nod to a great album) to the same area as that season. The more that the national media does not pay attention to the Pats, the better it will be. Forget the Chiefs, the Pats have played a tougher schedule, have won more in a row, Brady is 31-12, already won a Super Bowl a stat which is never even uttered on any football show. All the national media keeps crowing is that the Pats are lucky. Luck does not win football games.
12-09-03 01:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Pat's all the way. Anyone taking bets?
12-09-03 02:24 PM
nankerphelge Not a chance.

You have some very worth opponents in the AFC this year.

I got my eye on the Colts.
12-09-03 02:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Not a chance.

What? Mrs. Nanker doesn't let you gamble?
12-09-03 02:29 PM
nankerphelge Ha! That's funny! I knew my hasty departure would get some attention!

Mrs. nanker has never weighed in on gambling since I don't gamble all that much. But I'd be more than happy to take you money on this one!

12-09-03 02:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Ha! That's funny! I knew my hasty departure would get some attention!

Oh it did. That was classic. Oh well as they say "everyone is accountable to someone." Even the Rollling Stones.

12-09-03 02:46 PM
egon build the eifeltower with matches.
12-09-03 03:20 PM
Child of the Moon Seeing Neil Young and Crazy Horse for the second time in the span of a year!
12-10-03 05:50 AM
Zeeta Drinking and drugging my way through my youth and young manhood...what else!

Although building trainsets does rock!

Page: 1 2 3