ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Nagoya Dome, Japan - 5th april 2006
© Asahi with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I drank with Keith last evening ........ Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st December 2007 04:44 PM
Joey ...Moon that is !!!!!

Yes , " Acoustic Groove " performed last evening at The Brazen Head and Keith Moon was already at the bar when I arrived -- quite early actually -- around 8:00 PM CDT .

It has been a long time since I have seen the place THAT crowded and me mates and meself had to stand by the ' small bar ' area away from the stage ( I thought I saw Gazza near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Anyway , Keith ordered a round of ' Brandy Alexanders ' followed by ANOTHER round of ' Jaggerbombs ' and shot(s) of Goldschlager ( sic ?! ) ... copious amounts of Guinneses followed .

Damn !!!!! ------ off to the races RIGHT from the get go !!!

Keith , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde , mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states . YES !!!!!!!

www.SprintCenter.com

www.QWESTCENTER.com

Now , if you will please excuse your young Joey , I have been pooping all day and with your fine indulgence need to ............. *** END TRANSMISSION ****

Developing ..........................

Brown Stinky ! ™

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
1st December 2007 04:46 PM
Mr Jurkka Gosh.
1st December 2007 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
Gosh.

You bet your sweet Bippy Mr. Jurkka

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

YES !!!!!

'kins. , Est. 1999
1st December 2007 04:50 PM
mojoman http://www.brazenhead.com/
1st December 2007 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
http://www.brazenhead.com/

mojo ............................

I sense a presence I have not felt since **** JOEY WALKS AWAY AT A ' HURRIED ' PACE ****

*** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ****

1st December 2007 05:00 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1st December 2007 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

mojo ............................

I sense a presence I have not felt since **** JOEY WALKS AWAY AT A ' HURRIED ' PACE ****

*** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ****

This is why the Omaha Summit was one for the ages!
1st December 2007 05:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is why the Omaha Summit was one for the ages!

was that at the Brazen Head and did Joey leave the lights to the mini van on?
1st December 2007 05:22 PM
JohnDoey
“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1st December 2007 05:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Joey picked me up at my hotel complex (2 room suite with turndown service) and drove us past the brand spanking new Quest Center and we enjoyed a very productive summit at Mr. Toads! (Note: KC was serving the ale)
1st December 2007 05:53 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joey picked me up at my hotel complex (2 room suite with turndown service) and drove us past the brand spanking new Quest Center and we enjoyed a very productive summit at Mr. Toads! (Note: KC was serving the ale)

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and Oh , OH .. Oh so sweetly stroke your young , moist , sweaty , glistening , GLISTENING voodoopug forehead and just say , .... well , ' THANKS ' for being ... well , ... you's ?!

Doe Sea .... Scroll ™
1st December 2007 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Some Guy ....................

I ' passed ' on Van Halen today .

Top tickets were going for $150.00 and I have decided to see Bruce Springsteen instead ( March 14th )

" First time EVER seeing Springsteen Ronnie ! "

Jacky Cakes ! ™
1st December 2007 06:06 PM
JohnDoey Joey picked me up at my hotel complex (2 room suite with turndown service) and drove us past the brand spanking new Quest Center and we enjoyed a very productive summit at Mr. Toads, a bar located in a strip mall! If we had had a few more hours, I'm sure we could have gotten one of the soccer moms to sit with us. (Note: KC was serving the ale)

1st December 2007 06:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:
...Moon that is !!!!!

Yes , " Acoustic Groove " performed last evening at The Brazen Head and Keith Moon was already at the bar when I arrived -- quite early actually -- around 8:00 PM CDT .

It has been a long time since I have seen the placed THAT crowded and me mates and meself had to stand by the ' small bar ' area away from the stage ( I thought I saw Gazza near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Anyway , Keith ordered a round of ' Brandy Alexanders ' followed by ANOTHER round of ' Jaggerbombs ' and shot(s) of Goldschlager ( sic ?! ) ... copious amounts of Guinneses followed .

Keith , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde , mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states .

Now , if you will please excuse your young Joey , I have been pooping all day and with your fine indulgence need to ............. *** END TRANSMISSION ****

Brown Stinky ! ™

[Edited by Joey]

see it's shit like this why Joey is currently ranked number 1 in the world.
1st December 2007 06:34 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Some Guy ....................

I ' passed ' on Van Halen today .

Top tickets were going for $150.00 and I have decided to see Bruce Springsteen instead ( March 14th )

" First time EVER seeing Springsteen Ronnie ! "

Jacky Cakes ! ™

greeting status currently under review.
1st December 2007 06:38 PM
poopooslug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I make big poops for a man my age!
1st December 2007 07:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

You make Joey sad
1st December 2007 08:47 PM
poopooslug It is important that we remind everyone, just how much we contribute here.

1st December 2007 08:50 PM
Dino37
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey sad

Ok it is clear you are someone I shall pay no further attention to as your posts are perhaps the single most moronic on this entire board...
1st December 2007 08:56 PM
poopooslug
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

Ok it is clear you are someone I shall pay no further attention to as your posts are perhaps the single most moronic on this entire board...

tsk tsk tsk Lil Fij.....sadly Joey is not in his office today or it would truly be like old times....when does your upper management return to the boards??
1st December 2007 09:02 PM
TomL That's fucked up P. That dude had some tities.
1st December 2007 09:09 PM
poopooslug
quote:
TomL wrote:
That's fucked up P. That dude had some tities.

I agree as well.
1st December 2007 09:51 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Dino37 wrote:

1st December 2007 10:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
poopooslug wrote:
It is important that we remind everyone, just how much we contribute here.

we really should be paid
2nd December 2007 12:26 AM
JohnDoey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we really should be paid

Lil' Pug. YOU SO BAD.

2nd December 2007 12:46 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we really should be paid

You'd be the internet posting equivalent of a whore, no?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2nd December 2007 08:29 AM
tumbled why stones brothers/fans are so mean to ea. other? it makes lisa very sad

keith moon said stones coming back 2008.. cheers
2nd December 2007 12:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
...Moon that is !!!!!

It has been a long time since I have seen the placed THAT crowded and me mates and meself had to stand by the ' small bar ' area away from the stage ( I thought I saw Gazza near the stage [ far left ] but was not sure ) .

Keith , before he left at Midnight with some beautiful , tall Germanic blonde , mentioned that the ' Led Zepplin Touring Rumours ' are quite true and that The Rolling Stones will be hitting the Far East in February followed by a return to the states . YES !!!!!!!

www.SprintCenter.com

www.QWESTCENTER.com

Brown Stinky ! ™

[Edited by Keith Bolivar Moon]

I love it when you make cameo appearances on the weekend. Just for that, I left you a little present in the pocket of your shortie robe.
2nd December 2007 07:23 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I love it when you make cameo appearances on the weekend. Just for that, I left you a little present in the pocket of your shortie robe.

Come to Joey ..................

2nd December 2007 07:24 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
why stones brothers/fans are so mean to ea. other? it makes lisa very sad

I feel ya tumbled

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)