ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If you could be a Stone.. Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 2nd, 2004 06:56 AM
Jair If you could be one of the Stones, which one you wish to be, and why?

I wish to be Mick Jagger, because he is so beautiful and at the same time very "macho", he fucks all that he wants...
December 2nd, 2004 09:15 AM
Lavendar ;]I like Charlies attitude! Laid back, neat, totally absorbing everything, just Cool! [and much easier] Then there is Keith, just chillin,enjoying every minute of his LIFE.[keith, I bet was a wild ride earlier on] and Ron who appears to be a FUN RUN.:] While, Mick could of had, or should of led the life of Hugh Hefner! HUgh got away with it, on the other hand Mick... [did too]LOL "ya can't f..k em all! or can ya?"
December 2nd, 2004 09:19 AM
glencar Well, I'd like to be Charlie.
December 2nd, 2004 09:20 AM
Nellcote Where does Jair come up with these threads?
Is he the Dr. Phil of the lower continent?
December 2nd, 2004 09:31 AM
glencar More like the Baba Wawa of South America!
December 2nd, 2004 09:35 AM
gustavobala lower continent??????

baba what?????????

sorry guys, you need look ANOTHER continent, btw to be the SAME continent,

christ....
December 2nd, 2004 09:46 AM
Saint Sway interesting question

for my own selfish reasons - I'd be Charlie. Because he's got the best seat in the venue. And it doesnt cost $400.

but in the interests of Stones fans everywhere - I'd be Mick. Except I would be a COOL MICK. Lets face it, Mick runs the Stones. And if I were Mick I'd stear the ship back on course. My 1st act would be to publicly denounce the "Sir" title. Next up, I'd order the boys into the studio and I'd knock out a rootsy, rockin record in 2 weeks. Then I'd have the Stones hit the road on an extended club tour. 5 nights at the best club in every major city. I'd fire the horn section - everyone except Bobby Keyes. Bernard & Blondie would get pink slips too. Mac would replace Leavell on keys. The shows would be stripped down and dirty. Raunchy Stones.

your welcome.
December 2nd, 2004 09:51 AM
Honky Tonk Man Too be honest, none of them. They're all far too old and wrinkly.

However, if I had to choose one, it would be Mick. He seems to be the fittest and one would think he�d live the longest.

Alex
December 2nd, 2004 10:10 AM
Moonisup i want to be Chuck
December 2nd, 2004 12:46 PM
magicwoman keith.cause he is the coolest of the stones and the handsomest ofcourse heehhe
[Edited by magicwoman]
December 2nd, 2004 01:10 PM
Jumacfly Bill Wyman
December 2nd, 2004 01:24 PM
Jair
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
lower continent??????

baba what?????????

sorry guys, you need look ANOTHER continent, btw to be the SAME continent,

christ....

THANX, PAL. EVERY TIME I TRY TO THINK AMERICANS ARE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD, I JOSTLE IN SOME CAVEMEN LIKE NELCOTTE AND GYPS.

I ThinK, however, deep inside Glencar is a cool guy, like the rest of americans.

December 2nd, 2004 01:31 PM
Nellcote Hey Jair;

Lighten up! I am amazed at the amount of topics you are able to bring to the table. You should not view this as a negative, as I was only remarking of your ability to note such varied questions. I hope this clears the air for you. If not, well have a good time. I'll leave the light on for you.
December 2nd, 2004 01:35 PM
Jair Yeah, right.
Thanx for the lower continent...
December 2nd, 2004 01:43 PM
Nellcote Thanks. I tried.
I'll be rethinking my posts to include vulgarity
to make my points more specific.
Seems like an educated approach to take.
December 2nd, 2004 02:06 PM
Jair
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Thanks. I tried.
I'll be rethinking my posts to include vulgarity
to make my points more specific.
Seems like an educated approach to take.

Ohhh, I thank you then.
What horrible mistake!
I'm very sorry, Nellcote. (And I will keep my mouth shut on this subject from now on).

December 2nd, 2004 04:00 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Id rather be with a stone other than be one of them.
December 2nd, 2004 04:36 PM
gypsy I'd be Chuck Leavell! I would fuck up every song while smiling in my super tight shirt. The fans would hate me, but I would just keep smirking as I plug away on my little keyboard.
December 2nd, 2004 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
smiling in my super tight shirt.

Breasts Heaving ?!?!
December 2nd, 2004 04:40 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'd be Chuck Leavell! I would fuck up every song while smiling in my super tight shirt. The fans would hate me, but I would just keep smirking as I plug away on my little keyboard.

December 2nd, 2004 04:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Probably Jair wanna write a book about what is in the mind of the fans.

Answering the question: I don't wanna be one of them but would love to have

• The fortune of all together
  • The charisma and the models that Mick used to make love to
  • The drugs Keith enjoys or enjoyed
  • The peace Charlie enjoys and his sense of humor, and to sing like Charlie
  • The booze Ronnie drank back in raw to make a liquor store
  • The girls Bill Wyman used to fuck in the good ol' days
  • The stage presence and talent Brian Jones had
  • To play like Mick Taylor
  • To witness all Stu did without fame

December 2nd, 2004 07:05 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i of course would be mick for many reasons. main reason is so i could stare at the mirror all day. also it seems so fun to dance on stage like he does. just jumping and running around and shaking his lovely hips
December 2nd, 2004 07:16 PM
iluvmickjagger07 if i couldnt be mick i would be bill wyman. i dont know why
December 2nd, 2004 09:26 PM
Soldatti Ronnie!
The luckiest man of the world.
December 3rd, 2004 07:47 AM
Navin If I could be a stone, would like to be a Diamond
December 3rd, 2004 08:08 AM
FotiniD Anita! 6th stone and all... Without the drugs.
December 3rd, 2004 08:14 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Navin wrote:
If I could be a stone, would like to be a Diamond

lol
December 4th, 2004 10:39 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Navin wrote:
If I could be a stone, would like to be a Diamond

lol it took me a while to get that. at first i was thinking who the hell is diamond?.
December 5th, 2004 01:06 AM
Navin Okay, just took the literal meaning of the thread in jest...it should have read "If you could be a Rolling Stones band member"

Diamond can also mean 'Diamond Dave' in our rock jargon. It could also relate to part of Jagger's teeth!

Seriously, even 10 years ago, nobody wanted to be Charlie Watts, now everybody wants to be!!

Can't decide if I want to be part of the artifical septum in Ronnie's nose or a flea lost in his hair
December 5th, 2004 03:06 AM
seclusion Charlie, because he was paid for "waiting", and because he's is such a gentleman. Anita, the sixth stone, because she has the money.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood