ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones new video? Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 30th, 2004 07:09 AM
Jair Last night, the MTV Brasil presenter Didi (this cute below) said will be aired today, at 7 PM a "new" Rolling Stones video. Any idea about what can be?

[Edited by Jair]
November 30th, 2004 07:18 AM
egon with the "don't stopt" video fresh in mind, I'm getting scared just thinking about what it could be...
November 30th, 2004 07:21 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:
Last night, the MTV Brasil presenter Didi (this cute below) said will be aired today, at 7 PM a "new" Rolling Stones video. Any idea about what can be?

I'd imagine its something off Live Licks? In which case, its probably taken directly off Four Flicks! Let us know!
November 30th, 2004 07:23 AM
Madafaka On local television I've watched Brown Sugar live, taken from Four Flicks, of course.
It was announced like a new video too.

[Edited by Madafaka]
November 30th, 2004 09:45 AM
JumpingKentFlash Well Jair. PLEASE POST BACK WHEN YOU'VE SEEN IT!!!!!!!!
Have your video-recorders ready.
November 30th, 2004 04:13 PM
JumpingKentFlash Any news on this yet???
November 30th, 2004 04:41 PM
Saint Sway HOLY SHIT!!! I just saw the NEW STONES VIDEO! Its an awesome video! Totally cutting edge! It looks like a cross between that crazy Nine Inch Nails video and the White Stripes cut and flash video effects in "Hardest Button to Button"! Its dark and edgy. The new Stones song is called "Shoot Me"!! Its from forthcoming movie soundtrack for "A Very Long Engagement". And the song really rocks!

THE STONES STILL RULE!
November 30th, 2004 04:46 PM
Back Street Girl LOL
November 30th, 2004 04:48 PM
mac_daddy really?

that's good stuff...

i figured it would be sfm, which they spliced video of on MNF (end of halftime) a few weeks back...

November 30th, 2004 04:53 PM
justinkurian A song called "Shoot Me" in a WWI movie...es un chiste?
November 30th, 2004 04:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
THE STONES STILL RULE!

So what's new? Admit it! Deal with the denial. We're just a bunch of mindless hero worshippers....and we like it.

November 30th, 2004 05:50 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!! I just saw the NEW STONES VIDEO! Its an awesome video! Totally cutting edge! It looks like a cross between that crazy Nine Inch Nails video and the White Stripes cut and flash video effects in "Hardest Button to Button"! Its dark and edgy. The new Stones song is called "Shoot Me"!! Its from forthcoming movie soundtrack for "A Very Long Engagement". And the song really rocks!

THE STONES STILL RULE!

Is this for real????
November 30th, 2004 05:53 PM
Jumping Jack Google Mick and Paris Hilton for the new video
November 30th, 2004 06:11 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!! I just saw the NEW STONES VIDEO! Its an awesome video! Totally cutting edge! It looks like a cross between that crazy Nine Inch Nails video and the White Stripes cut and flash video effects in "Hardest Button to Button"! Its dark and edgy. The new Stones song is called "Shoot Me"!! Its from forthcoming movie soundtrack for "A Very Long Engagement". And the song really rocks!

THE STONES STILL RULE!

WHAT?!? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE? ARE THEY AIRING IT IN USA? I WANT TO WATCH IT. HOW DOES MICK LOOK? STUNNING LIKE ALWAYS?
November 30th, 2004 06:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Is this for real????

***blank friggin stare***
November 30th, 2004 09:41 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
On local television I've watched Brown Sugar live, taken from Four Flicks, of course.
It was announced like a new video too.

I saw it many times in this weeks too.
November 30th, 2004 11:27 PM
corgi37 Who gives a frigging dry turd over a new video? GIve us more of Didi from MTV Brazil!

God, i am 100% going to live there one day.
December 1st, 2004 07:09 AM
Jair
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Who gives a frigging dry turd over a new video? GIve us more of Didi from MTV Brazil!

God, i am 100% going to live there one day.

Lol! What can I say....she use to be a model from Ford Models, shes was born in '75 and...sux, she is married. If you access mtv.com.br you'll see some Didi cool pix at section "VJs da Casa". Her real name is Adriana Wagner, Didi is just a nick.
She's is very funny & cool. She presents a show named "videoclash", in which people vote for a video on Internet. The winner then is aired.
So, she uses the hands a lot, as if using a keyboard, and says stuff like, " hey, vote now, mtv.com.br, etc...
I watch MTV everyday just because of her. Beautiful cause, let's say

No new video, were just Stones &.....Justin Timberlake, in Miss You.
Btw: the video was not aired, because losted the internet votation for a local singer named Suppla.
Hicks!

[Edited by Jair]
December 1st, 2004 07:40 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Lol! What can I say....she use to be a model from Ford Models, shes was born in '75 and...sux, she is married. If you access mtv.com.br you'll see some Didi cool pix at section "VJs da Casa". Her real name is Adriana Wagner, Didi is just a nick.
She's is very funny & cool. She presents a show named "videoclash", in which people vote for a video on Internet. The winner then is aired.
So, she uses the hands a lot, as if using a keyboard, and says stuff like, " hey, vote now, mtv.com.br, etc...
I watch MTV everyday just because of her. Beautiful cause, let's say

No new video, were just Stones &.....Justin Timberlake, in Miss You.
Btw: the video was not aired, because losted the internet votation for a local singer named Suppla.
Hicks!

[Edited by Jair]

I'd rather watch fuckin' Supla instead of that Fuckin' Timberlake shitting liquid on Miss You......on this case I must use my fave word - OUTRAGEOUS!
December 1st, 2004 07:42 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

THE STONES STILL RULE!

Seriously?!?
December 1st, 2004 07:44 AM
egon the movie is real....
December 1st, 2004 10:46 AM
Lavendar I love that name "Adriana"
December 1st, 2004 12:50 PM
glencar On "VH1's Cheestastic Video Tricks" the "Saint Of Me" video was featured in a bit about rock stars & the Jesus pose.
December 1st, 2004 04:51 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Gazza wrote:

***blank friggin stare***

Gazza,

How the hell am I supposed to know what is real and what is not around here.

So much rumor BS info is posted, and then there is the real stuff....
one can never be too sure.

Ian
December 1st, 2004 05:16 PM
Gazza Ian

I'm not trying to sound like a smartass, but I'd have thought it pretty obvious in this case, as the Stones havent been near a studio in about two years and there hasnt even been a whisper about a "new song" coming out.

If there had been, we'd have heard about it weeks if not months ago.
[Edited by Gazza]
December 1st, 2004 07:05 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm not trying to sound like a smartass, but I'd have thought it pretty obvious in this case, as the Stones havent been near a studio in about two years and there hasnt even been a whisper about a "new song" coming out.

Mick spent some time mixing some parts of Live Licks, and I think that Keith and Ronnie too.
December 1st, 2004 07:41 PM
Gazza well..they did some overdubbing and mixing, but I meant recording new material..lol
December 1st, 2004 08:56 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well..they did some overdubbing and mixing, but I meant recording new material..lol

At this point, a meeting for overdub of live albums is fabulous!
December 1st, 2004 11:45 PM
corgi37 Stuff the Stones.

More DIDI!!!!!!!!
December 2nd, 2004 07:26 AM
Jair
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Stuff the Stones.

More DIDI!!!!!!!!

Ok, pal. Here are some more. You can check her official website, www.didiwagner.com.br. Click on her name, and then midia/fotos. You will find dozens of pix.

[Edited by Jair]
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood