ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Attention spammers: Please stop now! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-25-03 06:19 PM
Monkey Woman Well put, Doug! Good Thanksgiving, then. I know one thing we have to be thankful for: the Stones!!!
11-25-03 06:34 PM
glencar I think it's water under the bridge. Now let's talk turkey!
11-25-03 06:57 PM
egon voodoo,

do you do private 'gigs' as well?

cos maybe you can scare the shit out of all these people who seem to know me so well, since they are sending me emails about penis enlargement (and hot sluts).

thanks beforehand.

[Edited by egon]
11-25-03 08:24 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yes, a very happy thanksgiving to all. we have even more than the stones to be grateful for, we live in a free country. peace to all.
11-25-03 08:55 PM
Angiegirl I believe I missed a great deal, didn't follow anything for over a week, due to computer crashes. All the excitement's always gone when I'm back...

11-25-03 09:03 PM
John Wood I think we are all crazy anyway!
11-26-03 10:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Goodbye to "three" spammers
11-26-03 11:09 AM
Factory Girl Good riddance to bad garbage!

Thans Voo baby!
11-26-03 11:10 AM
jb Who was banned?
11-26-03 11:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "three" persons, don't give "them" too much attention that's why I deleted also the thread sbout "them" (by Lady Jane and Egon) they don't deserve attention from you fine people

I also deleted all of "their" posts, so maybe some replies inside some threads don't make sense anymore.
11-26-03 11:12 AM
LadyJane Many thanks Voodoo!! Enough is Enough!!

LJ
11-26-03 11:19 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
jb wrote:
Who was banned?

Well - we're still here!
11-26-03 11:20 AM
jb
11-26-03 11:25 AM
Factory Girl
11-26-03 11:25 AM
jb
11-26-03 11:26 AM
egon
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
"three" persons, don't give "them" too much attention that's why I deleted also the thread sbout "them" (by Lady Jane and Egon) they don't deserve attention from you fine people

of course i understand voodoo. i was merely trying to hold the fort untill you'd be here (bit of ass kissing )

and here you are!

i must say, i love what you've done with the place.
11-26-03 11:27 AM
jb What happened to you Egon....you seem very emotional about this....
11-26-03 11:32 AM
egon indeed jb, indeed...
11-26-03 11:35 AM
jb Were you personally attacked the way Joey and I were just a few short weeks ago>
11-26-03 11:40 AM
KeithRichards210 Voodoo, ya done good. This is a cool place, hated to see that garbage fuck it up.
Meanwhile back to the Stones, excessive drinking, sex, etc.
11-26-03 11:40 AM
Joey " Were you personally attacked the way Joey and I were just a few short weeks ago "

Amen my Jewish Brother .................and poor poor baby Steelie .

Josh , I still can't get over what they did to SDH here at this prodigious board and I hope / pray that you will always be here for me and stay strong and NOT let anyone take you " Out of Your Game !!!! "

Remember , I would like to every single day .

For Steelie " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky

11-26-03 11:44 AM
egon no jb, i'm ok.

i was just worried about the board in general.

still feel a bit shakey.
11-26-03 11:46 AM
jb I too miss Steelie, but I am exhausted trying to conjole him to return. I think he has found a new home on "Shidoobee". I think the only way he wil ever return is if SS,Gypsy, and Cardinal Fang offer him their sincere apologies .
[Edited by jb]
11-26-03 11:52 AM
Joey " I think the only way he wil ever return is if SS,Gypsy, and Cardinal Fang offer him their sincere apologies "

Actualy , Cardinal Fang DID apologize .

Gyps. refuses to get involved and Stoney simply doesn't care if Steelie returns or not ..............

Can you believe that Josh ?!?!?!?! His very own C-10 Brother and Stoney has better things to do than worry about Hammer !

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!?!

Jacky !
[Edited by Joey]
11-26-03 11:54 AM
jb SS is a very serious person.
11-26-03 12:12 PM
Joey " SS is a very serious person. "

Yes , he is my Brother and I love him dearly but he is very Serious !

Oh , he is also very cool !

Someday he will realize that Hammer is one of the " Great Ones " and that in someday in the future -- " School will be Off " -- on my Baby Steelie's Birthday .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Abraham , Martin and Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]
11-26-03 12:14 PM
jb He is a no-nonsense type of guy. He hates what I stand for.
11-26-03 12:24 PM
Joey " He hates what I stand for. "

I believe he is liberal though .......................

11-26-03 12:26 PM
jb He is liberal...but not when it comes to us.")
11-26-03 12:30 PM
Joey I even find the good in Macky. He is an excellent protagonist -- Consistent in his viewpoints and has a mastery of the opposition's rhetoric and is able to perpetuate it with almost convincing accumen. Macky is wonderful in the devil's advocate role. I am thankful on this Thanksgiving Eve that one is able to rise to any occasion to be a convincing antagonist, even though I know that in his heart Macky may not espouse said ideals.

Oh , and " Free Jacko !!!! "

Jacko !

Page: 1 2 3