ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday FotiniD Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 30th, 2005 08:45 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Ciao Fotini!
happy B-day from a close Stone friend fron Italy!!
Fabio
November 30th, 2005 10:48 AM
J.J.Flash Jesus.... what a stoopid I've been..... I just can't believe I've missed your birthday... I mean, I could wish everybody a belated happy birthday, but YOU...... I'm sorry.

I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed it with your family and friends. I hope the party was a blast. You know that I sincerely consider you as the TOP female Rocks Offer of the century. You rock and I am really really looking forward to meet you.

You know, all Jay's best wishes: Health, happiness, success, big money, wild sex and mean, nasty, raw, dirty Rock'n'Roll!

It's always good to read your stuff, always a reasonable point of view and always bringing good articles and info.
November 30th, 2005 07:21 PM
rogerriffin Happy B-Day Cabròn!!!

Have a very nice day!!!

(Sorry by delay)
November 30th, 2005 08:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Roger ¿cómo que cabrón?

Fotini is a she, a woman, a lady, a female person, una mujer, una dama... can't you see her pictures?

Don't worry too much, you're not the only one making this mistake.

December 1st, 2005 06:22 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
[...]

Don't worry too much, you're not the only one making this mistake.

Indeed. There were a lot of guys here who thought my Greek Goddess was a man.
December 3rd, 2005 05:43 AM
FotiniD Many thanks Jair, Fabio, rogerriffin!

And thanks for the clarification Voodoo, lol

JJ, you got PM!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)