ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: She grabbed my TIT!................................(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 23rd, 2004 12:37 PM
gypsy ...........! �

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..................

With your kind indulgence, I would like to share with all of you fine individuals a strange occurrence that took place last evening .

After dinner, your young gypsy had to make a quick visit to "Barnes & Noble Booksellers" to pick up a book (I don't like novels) that I had ordered months ago. Whilst waiting in line to pay for the damn thing, I looked across the store and saw that my favorite "Cafe Hostess Jill" was working. Now, many of you have heard me talk about Jill before on this most prodigious of message boards, but for those of you who have been away for awhile--Jill is about 23 or 24-years-old; has a beautiful face, long flowing blond hair, huge titties and an ASS that is total perfection and truth. Yes, my Stonesian Kin, I am talking the kind of ASS that can keep a girl UP at night(if you know what I mean)-- and on this particular evening she was wearing black spandex pants with a thong that was quite noticable whenever she leaned over to take something out of the oven.

Developing ..........................................

When Jill smiled and stated, "How can I help you???", I promptly ordered a frappuccino. Jill said it might be a few minutes and mentioned that I should sit down at at the nearest table and that she would personally bring it over to me. I waited patiently. Sure enough, within minutes, Jill came over to my table, set down the frappuccino, and then before leaving, she politely and softly placed her right hand on my right breast and gently massaged it!

......that is right --- SHE GRABBED MY TIT! -- Right THERE !!!

...... SHE GRABBED MY TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Stones Brothers and Sisters ................I value your opinion --- Do you think she "likes" me ?!?!?!

What should I do now ?!?!:

A) Ask for Jill's phone number the next time I see her ?

B) Tell my boyfriend what happened?

C) Stop visiting "Barnes & Noble" altogether?

Please ......................I's just's gots to's knows what you's all thinks !

" SHE GRABBED MY TIT RONNIE !!! "

Gypsy ! �
[Edited by gypsy]
November 23rd, 2004 12:38 PM
egon please, grap hers. an make sure you got the camera ready.
you know where to post the pics.
November 23rd, 2004 12:40 PM
gypsy Now I'm questioning my sexuality!

"She made me moist, Ronnie!"
November 23rd, 2004 12:42 PM
egon I understand.

did you find the camera yet?
November 23rd, 2004 12:43 PM
egon the VIDEO camera that is.

can we post videos here? is that technically possible?
November 23rd, 2004 12:48 PM
Madafaka Tell to your boyfriend what has happened and the three arrange an appointment.
On this way you are going to be the woman that we all wanted to have!
And of course, we need pix!
November 23rd, 2004 12:50 PM
Bloozehound cut that mullet boy!
November 23rd, 2004 12:50 PM
egon film, you mean we need film. right?
November 23rd, 2004 12:55 PM
Madafaka Film, of course! Have I said pix? What a stupid!
November 23rd, 2004 01:08 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
gypsy wrote:
...........! �

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..................

With your kind indulgence, I would like to share with all of you fine individuals a strange occurrence that took place last evening .

After dinner, your young gypsy had to make a quick visit to "Barnes & Noble Booksellers" to pick up a book (I don't like novels) that I had ordered months ago. Whilst waiting in line to pay for the damn thing, I looked across the store and saw that my favorite "Cafe Hostess Jill" was working. Now, many of you have heard me talk about Jill before on this most prodigious of message boards, but for those of you who have been away for awhile--Jill is about 23 or 24-years-old; has a beautiful face, long flowing blond hair, huge titties and an ASS that is total perfection and truth. Yes, my Stonesian Kin, I am talking the kind of ASS that can keep a girl UP at night(if you know what I mean)-- and on this particular evening she was wearing black spandex pants with a thong that was quite noticable whenever she leaned over to take something out of the oven.

Developing ..........................................

When Jill smiled and stated, "How can I help you???", I promptly ordered a frappuccino. Jill said it might be a few minutes and mentioned that I should sit down at at the nearest table and that she would personally bring it over to me. I waited patiently. Sure enough, within minutes, Jill came over to my table, set down the frappuccino, and then before leaving, she politely and softly placed her right hand on my right breast and gently massaged it!

......that is right --- SHE GRABBED MY TIT! -- Right THERE !!!

...... SHE GRABBED MY TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Stones Brothers and Sisters ................I value your opinion --- Do you think she "likes" me ?!?!?!

What should I do now ?!?!:

A) Ask for Jill's phone number the next time I see her ?

B) Tell my boyfriend what happened?

C) Stop visiting "Barnes & Noble" altogether?

Please ......................I's just's gots to's knows what you's all thinks !

" SHE GRABBED MY TIT RONNIE !!! "

Gypsy ! �
[Edited by gypsy]

Bored?

Horny?

Tired?

Hungry?

[Edited by Snappy McJack]
November 23rd, 2004 01:10 PM
gypsy Just tryin' to steal joey's thunder.
But, yeah, I'll go with tired and horny.
November 23rd, 2004 01:12 PM
Snappy McJack Kind of what I was hopin' for. I've noticed this is the place to come to when you are:

A) Tired

and/or

B) Horny

Jacky! (sorry, got a little carried away).............and you?
November 23rd, 2004 01:16 PM
telecaster This Jill chick just made it into PtII of the "Rocks Off" novel
November 23rd, 2004 01:26 PM
gypsy Jill's probably just kind of mediocre-looking (I mean, come on, she grabbed JOEY'S cock--gross)...but for the sake of the novel, make her really hot.
November 23rd, 2004 01:42 PM
Nasty Habits I hate these modern novels that constantly call attention to the fact that they are novels. Talk about spoiling the illusion. Bah. Post modernists!

So, Gypsy, what happened after you thought and thought about it and finally decided that you needed a double Jillatt� with whipped cream on top?

November 23rd, 2004 01:56 PM
KeepRigid I think a lawsuit is in order.

She *should* be made to smell the glove.
November 23rd, 2004 01:58 PM
gypsy Yes. I feel I was violated. But what if I liked it?
I know KRsL would say "sue anyway!"
November 23rd, 2004 01:58 PM
Joey

" Jill's probably just kind of mediocre-looking "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For My Princess ! :

http://www.visualsolutions.de/amylocane/

" Stones is Stones ................Bigger than ALL of us ! "

Turskee & Stritch ! �
November 23rd, 2004 02:01 PM
gypsy I stole your story and made it MINE. Does that make me a "hack writer(�MaxLugar)?"
November 23rd, 2004 02:06 PM
Trey Krimsin No, you just sampled it. That makes you.....P. DIDDY?!?!?!

Oh no, that's much worse than a hack writer.
November 23rd, 2004 02:12 PM
gypsy Why?! You make gypsy cry like baby.
November 23rd, 2004 02:26 PM
Trey Krimsin My apologies, Gypsy.

Here, have a Kleenex.
November 23rd, 2004 02:28 PM
Nasty Habits gypsy, if it's any consolation, we all know joey� stole that story from somewhere else. You can't hack a hack, jack.

November 23rd, 2004 02:31 PM
gypsy Nasty Habits, you are right! I bet the true story was about MaxLugar's adventures at Starbucks.
Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad.
November 23rd, 2004 04:05 PM
Joey
I just took my afternoon shit !!!!!!!!!!!

Now my Ass REALLY Smells ......................

Developing ........................

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .....Ok , I will " Fess Up " :

During the lunch hour I went jogging in the local park and was hit with a sudden and horrible case of diarrhea. I didn't make it back to the office in time and suffered an explosion in me pants, with the remnants dripping down my thighs and turning my brown socks ........... well , ......Brown ! Your young Joey ended up borrowing a hose from one of the gardeners and washing myself off on the sidewalk. Word !

" Stones is Stones ....................Bigger than all of us ! "

M. Jackyfly ! �
[Edited by Joey]
November 23rd, 2004 04:50 PM
F505 Joey I think you're dealing pruriently with excrement and excretory functions; the office where you work must be the biggest smelling pigsty in town. Get you some scatoligical literature at Barnes and Nobles. Much recommended!
November 23rd, 2004 04:53 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Joey I think you're dealing pruriently with excrement and excretory functions; the office where you work must be the biggest smelling pigsty in town. Get you some scatoligical literature at Barnes and Nobles. Much recommended!

F505 ....................You make Young Joey weep profusely and shit liquid !

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!?!

WHY Do you make The Joey use so much toilet paper ?!?!

Why ?!?!

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .....................Oh , ! :

" Message from Bill Curbishley "

" Rumours that Pino Palladino and Zak Starkey are going to discontinue working with the Who in the future are not true. All great musicians like Zak and Pino work with a wide range of artists. They are in constant demand and obviously eager to expand their musical boundaries. However, the work they do together under the Who banner has a special and unique place in their life and one that they value musically the most.

They are regarded by Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and myself, and I am sure by the majority of their fans, as important pivotal members of the incredible touring band still billed as the Who. At no time have Roger and Pete considered using any other musicians to record or tour with. We all feel we still have much to offer and achieve as a group and were looking forward to completing an album for eventual release next year.

Bill Curbishley
Manager "
November 23rd, 2004 05:06 PM
F505 I just want to point out someone has stolen my avatar...
November 23rd, 2004 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
I just want to point out someone has stolen my avatar...

" Over There, Over There
Send the word, send the word, Over There
That the Yanks are coming, The Yanks are coming,
The drums rum tumming everywhere
So prepare, Say a Prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over.
And we won't be back till it's over over there! "

November 23rd, 2004 06:32 PM
glencar Man, gypsy just kicked Joey's ass.
Page: 1 2