ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blowey Vs. Joey Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th November 2007 08:39 PM
Nellcote Heather Mills is going to torque off someone bad enough, I think I see an accident happening....How 'bout good buddy Kanye channeling his mutha @ a show last night. Class A loser. Talk about Ho-ey, you can find Imus on the RFD network starting 12/03. You've got to find the RFD network 1st. I think he will be in between hog futures and the branding hour...
20th November 2007 11:23 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Is this our own RO "I'm a Joey Impostor, Get Me Out Of Here" Thread????

I know how to settle this once and for all....

Each contestant please post a picture of his penis and a picture of his right index finger. Then let the ROCCs vote. I predict that only the prettily circumcised prick with the blue-light-finger gets to stay. The rest have to leave.

Miss you already......

You clearly do not have the posting gene.

I have got to be truthful .

I had no IDEA that Heather was a Hooker .

No IDEA !!!!

Doe Sea .........

|
|
V

Scroll !

Some Guy ....................

You have a PM

Sure, here ya go:

WWW.questcenteromaha.com

Doey Cakes!

Doe'kins , Established the last time they changed the urinal cake!

********* END TRANSMISSION *************
I HAVE A DATE WITH GARY COLEMAN TO WATCH THE FULL HOUSE MARATHON

21st November 2007 12:05 AM
JohnDoey
quote:
Blowey wrote:

My baby steelie.............BABY STEELIE?.......Is that you? Oh Baby steelie, you sure could write a post and gosh darn it, you were minty fresh!!!!!

Come to your Blowey! I'd like to clutch you to my heaving bosom and gently stroke your sweaty, shivering, red-wine bloated face and tell you...

....I love you.......

I LOVE YOU!..........................

Are we "weeding" yet?????????????

FADE TO WHITE. LIKE AN ANGEL.

J.P. Bloworgan

I'm so used to just scrolling past your silly nonsense that I could certainly have missed something.

See Blowey, that's the problem with your tactic. We are starting to tune you out. You guys post such a huge volume of crap that it's just not feasable to look at all of your posts.

Do whatever you like man. But I'm telling you...you are shooting yourselves in the foot. No one is taking anything you say seriously...if they bother to read it at all.

{{{{CA-RACKO!!!!!}}}}}

YES!!!....................

Gen. George Armstrong Ball Custer! (Doey!)

www.howemilitary.com

*****DOEY HUNCHED OVER HIS COMPUTER, CUPPING HIS MOUTH AND GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL*****

[Edited by Keith Moon]
[Edited by LBJ]
[Edited by that cute boy on Jake and Josh -- the slim one]
[Edited by Scott Baio's leg bandana]
[Edited by JohnDoey]
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)