ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV PROGRAM? Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th November 2007 12:21 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oooh, yeah, I love Intervention too! It makes me cry though, so I don't really know why I like watching it.

Hey Gypsy! My husband gets choked up watching the intervention itself, and it's because he grew up in an alcoholic home...his Dad was the alcoholic. His Mother was mentally ill and abusive of the children as well. She starved her children and locked them out of the house during the day while she watched Soaps. She also beat the kids. He grew up in hell. I think when he sees these families actually giving a shit about their family members (especailly if there is a caring Dad) it really gets to him emotionally.

I learn how not to enable from watching the program.

xxoo,
MM
19th November 2007 12:24 PM
bilsim Family Guy
20th November 2007 08:10 AM
Madafaka LOST
Miami Ink
20th November 2007 08:46 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Martha wrote:

Hey Gypsy! My husband gets choked up watching the intervention itself, and it's because he grew up in an alcoholic home...his Dad was the alcoholic. His Mother was mentally ill and abusive of the children as well. She starved her children and locked them out of the house during the day while she watched Soaps. She also beat the kids. He grew up in hell. I think when he sees these families actually giving a shit about their family members (especailly if there is a caring Dad) it really gets to him emotionally.

I learn how not to enable from watching the program.

xxoo,
MM

Thats so sad Martha...I hope your both doing well
20th November 2007 10:44 PM
mojoman squidbillies
21st November 2007 03:58 PM
gorda Unfortunately, I watch a lot of TV.

I don't have a favorite program, but my favorite channels are Vh1, MTV, MTV2, E channel, National Geographic Channel, Discovery Health, WE, BBCAmerica, RAI International, TVLand and Telemundo.

The last show that I was really into was Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. I totally enjoyed that show! It was hilarious!

I'm tired of the I Love New York show! Someone needs to get that ho'and her momma off my T.V.

23rd November 2007 05:07 PM
Mr Jurkka Well of course Late night with Conan o'brien!
23rd November 2007 05:20 PM
rogerriffin The A-Team!

Indeed i need to get the 5 seasons, but here in mexico its very hard, i only could get the season 2 in copy
24th November 2007 06:50 AM
egon
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
The A-Team!

Indeed i need to get the 5 seasons, but here in mexico its very hard, i only could get the season 2 in copy

Roger!

1st download & install emule:
http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=17

then go here:
http://tvunderground.org.ru/index.php?show=season&sid=3

select whichever series you want & the links will be put into emule automatically.

cheers

[Edited by egon]
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)