ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TOTALLY SICK!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 21st, 2004 06:03 PM
kath seriously, don't look if you don't have a very strong stomach. but this is fuckin' outrageous. the nerve of the people responsible for this....

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/21/ke...reut/index.html
November 21st, 2004 06:17 PM
Bloozehound yeah that's pretty morbid

I'd play it just out of curiosity
November 21st, 2004 06:18 PM
glencar There are some people who have no shame. Let's hope it's not a big seller this Christmas season.
November 21st, 2004 07:05 PM
gypsy That IS so macabre. Why is our country so lenient toward violence, yet so uptight about nudity? I'll never understand it.

I say we make up a "Who Drowned Brian Jones" game, and sell them to the BJFC fanatics and use the profits for our big RO party next year.
November 21st, 2004 07:24 PM
kath splendid idea!!!! who has the tiles??? i get the "diving board" game piece!!!
November 21st, 2004 07:49 PM
gypsy I've got dibs on the inhaler!
November 21st, 2004 07:55 PM
kath i couldn't decide between the diving board and the cinder block......
November 21st, 2004 08:34 PM
Bloozehound What is this brian jones pool tile thing you guys are always going on about?
November 21st, 2004 10:22 PM
gorda OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000oooooooooooh!!!!

YOU PEOPLE!

YOU EVIL, EVIL CRUEL PEOPLE!

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!

YOU PISS ME OFF!

HOW DARE YOU?

HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMETHING SO SACRED! SO TRAGIC!

SHAME ON YOU!

SHAME ON YOU ALL!
November 21st, 2004 10:25 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That IS so macabre. Why is our country so lenient toward violence, yet so uptight about nudity? I'll never understand it.

I say we make up a "Who Drowned Brian Jones" game, and sell them to the BJFC fanatics and use the profits for our big RO party next year.

GYPSY!

GYPSY!

GIP-SEE!

I knew where a BI-ATCH, but now . . . I think that you are just PLAIN EVIL AND CRUEL and ONE OF THE MOST THOUGHTLESS PERSONS, I have had the misfortune having to deal with, I hope I NEVER MEET YOU IN PERSON!

YOU PISS ME OFF!
November 21st, 2004 10:27 PM
gorda
quote:
kath wrote:
splendid idea!!!! who has the tiles??? i get the "diving board" game piece!!!

AND YOU!

YOU!

YOU EVIL, EVIL, CRUEL SKANK!

November 21st, 2004 10:28 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've got dibs on the inhaler!

THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

THIS IS BEYOND HUMAN DECENCY!

I AM DISGUSTED TO MY STOMACH!

YOU PISS ME OFF!
November 21st, 2004 10:39 PM
kath i knew this was coming......
November 21st, 2004 10:43 PM
gypsy Thank you, gorda. I feel my work is done for the day.

November 21st, 2004 10:44 PM
kath let's go home, shall we gypsy?
November 21st, 2004 10:45 PM
gypsy What a dump, we're leaving...
November 21st, 2004 11:37 PM
kath and you can bet the door won't be hittin' our asses, neither! so there!

been run outta places better'n this......
November 21st, 2004 11:50 PM
gypsy Me too! And to think, I was going to sell her a Brian Jones pool tile at 25% off it's regular price.
A lot of nerve you have, gorda!
November 22nd, 2004 12:19 AM
Bloozehound What crawled up Gorda's butt?
November 22nd, 2004 12:23 AM
gypsy I don't know...but I don't doubt that she inserted it herself.
November 22nd, 2004 01:02 AM
not bound to please for nanker:

Vanilla Ice Reunited With Wallaroo, Goat

Sun Nov 21, 8:04 PM ET Entertainment - AP Music

By The Associated Press

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - Bucky Buckaroo the wallaroo and Pancho the goat may soon be back in the custody of their rapper owner Vanilla Ice.

Bucky and Pancho escaped more than a week ago and spent several days frolicking in the streets and wooded areas of St. Lucie County in southeast Florida. They made a run for it after Pancho nudged open an unlocked door with his head and the two broke out of a relative's backyard.

The animals were captured Nov. 13 after the 60-pound wallaroo � a cross between a wallaby and a kangaroo � scratched a woman's car. But Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Robert van Winkle, was out of town and could not immediately claim them.

When the rapper arrived at animal control offices Friday, officials fined him $220 because his permit for the pets had expired. So Bucky and Pancho are staying temporarily with an exotic animal breeder.

"I'm pretty shocked at all the attention," the rapper said, holding up clippings of newspaper stories on the incident. "They get more attention here than they do at home."

He says he expects he'll be able to reclaim the animals after he pays another fine to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Vanilla Ice climbed to fame with his 1990 rap hit "Ice Ice, Baby." Of late, he has appeared on the WB's "Surreal Life" reality show, which featured celebrities whose fame had faded.

November 22nd, 2004 02:38 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Thank you, gorda. I feel my work is done for the day.

Well done, ladies! Maybe if we could really piss her off for good, she would go find a board more suited to her taste?
November 22nd, 2004 02:41 AM
gypsy Wait 'til I tell her how Mick and Keith took turns standing on Brian while he was face down at the bottom of the pool, while Anita was the lookout.
November 22nd, 2004 10:53 AM
Joey " Ewing said the game was designed to undermine the theory there was some shadowy plot behind the assassination. "We believe passionately there was no conspiracy," he said. "

LBJ used " the mob " to whack JFK !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JACKY ! �
November 22nd, 2004 12:48 PM
kath
quote:
Wait 'til I tell her how Mick and Keith took turns standing on Brian while he was face down at the bottom of the pool, while Anita was the lookout

i thought bill had given him one of those "come hither" looks and scared him to death.....
November 22nd, 2004 01:17 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That IS so macabre. Why is our country so lenient toward violence, yet so uptight about nudity? I'll never understand it.

I heard this morning on the radio that this game was developed in Britain, not the USA.
November 22nd, 2004 01:18 PM
BILL PERKS ARE GORDA AND MISS U THE SAME ?
November 22nd, 2004 01:19 PM
glencar Bloozey, there are some morons "elsewhere" who are ethically challenged & have made a fetish of BJ. They actually collect the pool tiles from where he drowned with the fig leaf that they're contributing to some sort of charity. They are horrid people & should be given wide berth.
November 22nd, 2004 08:30 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
ARE GORDA AND MISS U THE SAME ?

One would certainly start to think that...
November 22nd, 2004 08:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:

I heard this morning on the radio that this game was developed in Britain, not the USA.

Stirling in Scotland to be exact.

That part of the country had a pretty horrific mass murder about 5 years ago in a nearby village named Dunblane when some nut went into a school and shot dead about 17 kids, all under the age of five.

I'm sure the people who live there wouldnt be too enamoured if he developed a computer game based on that atrocity.

Regardless of the fact that JFK's assassination was a long time ago, its beyond sick.
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2