ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fuck You, Gazza, will ya? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 18th, 2004 01:20 PM
Jair Nothing much more to say to an asshole as you.
What's wrong, your hemmrroids are bothering you today?
fucking censor!!!
November 18th, 2004 01:21 PM
egon ok, i'll bite;

what happened?
November 18th, 2004 01:34 PM
LadyJane BILL PERKS...I think it's time for a new idiot list. We have so many newbies to consider.

HOWEVER, egon does NOT belong on said list!!!

LJ.
November 18th, 2004 01:57 PM
thejuf temper,temper...

language!
November 18th, 2004 02:07 PM
Jair
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
BILL PERKS...I think it's time for a new idiot list. We have so many newbies to consider.
LJ.

Lady J,
From the Portuguese meaning to the word IDIOT, you'll be the first on the list. What honor!

Me? you can say, by the same criteria, that I'm a STUPID, or moron, if you prefer.
Anyway, dont lose the sense of humour...

EndoLfinas are important, would say Anete Benning...

November 18th, 2004 02:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:
Nothing much more to say to an asshole as you.
What's wrong, your hemmrroids are bothering you today?
fucking censor!!!

Jair - who the FUCK do you think you are?

Youve been posting here for only one month and you have the fucking NERVE to post NON-STONES crap like this

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/205106-1.html

for the SOLE purpose of provoking an argument, which, as you wanted it to, got completely out of hand.

..and then when I decide "enough is enough" and lock it YOU have the fucking cheek to post a new thread like this one?

If you want to post inflammatory fucking bullshit, then I suggest you start your own board, pay a host for the privilege of doing so and then spam the fucking thing as much as you like - but dont fucking try it here, OK?

What was your purpose in starting that thread anyway?

You might want to turn this place into a board full of hate - I dont, and I'm not going to let it get like that. If you cant handle that, then you can fuck off somewhere else.

And spare me the fucking whining about censorship as if your human rights are being abused or something. You're a guest here and on a board that isnt moderated you're welcome to post as long as you act like an adult and dont post for the SOLE purpose of annoying people just for the sake of it. Arguments are something we dont have a problem with here, but your post was an off topic one posted solely for reasons of malice.

Go fuck yourself
[Edited by Gazza]
November 18th, 2004 02:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
BILL PERKS...I think it's time for a new idiot list. We have so many newbies to consider.

Oh no, not another list! I'm "all listed" out I think.

"HOWEVER, egon does NOT belong on said list!!!"

Hey I agree but really that all depends on BILL PERKS, it's his list.
November 18th, 2004 02:40 PM
parmeda Hey Gazza!
Did you wave your magic wand?

I distinctly heard a "POOF" when logging onto the board just moments ago!
November 18th, 2004 02:42 PM
gustavobala jair, take easy man.....
November 18th, 2004 02:44 PM
Gazza If you mean have I banned him - no, its not something either VC or myself like to do unless its for excessive spamming or if someone hasnt toned down their flaming after theyve been asked to.

Jair has started some good music-related threads here in the last couple of weeks and we like having him here, but that crap isnt welcome.
November 18th, 2004 02:56 PM
parmeda okay..it must have been something else I heard.

tele....stop talking 'bout me dammit!
November 18th, 2004 02:57 PM
egon actually i am a bit of an idiot...
November 18th, 2004 03:00 PM
Gazza at least youve an excuse, Egon - it was your birthday and you're still probably hung over
November 18th, 2004 03:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
egon wrote:
actually i am a bit of an idiot...

egon are you getting a second wind?
November 18th, 2004 03:04 PM
glencar Gazza, I'm sorry for rising/sinking to Jair's bait today. I'll try to ignore the obvious bait next time out.
November 18th, 2004 03:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gazza, I'm sorry for rising/sinking to Jair's bait today. I'll try to ignore the obvious bait next time out.

Me too
November 18th, 2004 03:07 PM
Gazza No need to be. I'm only sorry I didnt delete the original post, or at least lock it then. I should have known it would have got the response and subsequent pissing contest that it did.
November 18th, 2004 03:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gazza, I'm sorry for rising/sinking to Jair's bait today. I'll try to ignore the obvious bait next time out.

God bless ya Glencar. LOL. You've got the heart of a democrat. Cross the aisle and embrace the brethren.

November 18th, 2004 03:18 PM
Nellcote Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone..
November 18th, 2004 03:47 PM
FotiniD So, keeping on the mood, peace brothers!!!
November 18th, 2004 03:50 PM
Gazza jesus...I sense a "group cyber hug" coming on.....!
November 18th, 2004 03:50 PM
LadyJane Yeah...I'm on board...NO idiot lists necessary.

Sorry, Jair.

LJ.
November 18th, 2004 04:05 PM
Nellcote We Idiots Just Won The World Series!
BRING IT ON!!!

LJ, Has Baby Drew been cut for this Sunday's game?
Boy his stock has dropped quick....
November 18th, 2004 04:09 PM
LadyJane Believe it or not Nelly...He IS starting.

Sunday night's game was an absolute disgrace. Sickening. At least the Phins are losing too!!

LJ.
November 18th, 2004 04:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels No competition in the division. The Pats are a DYNASTY now. LOl. I can't wait until Parcells and Jerry Jones start biting and tearing each others eyes out. They'll find out what a marriage made in hell is.
November 18th, 2004 04:19 PM
Bloozehound if any of you would be so kind as to shoot Jerry Jones I'd be happy to reward you kindly

j/k

no I'm not
November 18th, 2004 04:28 PM
Nellcote LJ, I knew it was doomed when Buffalo had a parade for Drew just because he signed. The team is classy however, not to just cast him adrift. Even though he is tanking, he does have a good resume. I say Parcells is looking for the out clause in Big D, he will go to Miami next year, get good draft picks, bring Drew to Southland to regroup.

From the Land Of Champions.....
[Edited by Nellcote]
November 18th, 2004 05:09 PM
gypsy Jair vs. IanBillen

who and why?
November 18th, 2004 06:48 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Jair vs. IanBillen

who and why?

IAN IS A BIGGER IDIOT BUT I RESPECT HIM CUZ HE TAKES A BEATING AND KEEPS COMING BACK..JAIR IS TOO NEW FOR ME TO BOTHER
November 18th, 2004 08:03 PM
kath goodness...ballsy little fucker, ain't he???
Page: 1 2 3