ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Stones fan arrived at 10.24 AM Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-20-02 11:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Yes, indeed, congratulations! How exciting!

Hey, Voodoo, is this drawrring Drew Friedman? Where's it come from?

Yes it is by Drew, it is from Rolling Stone No. 830/831-30th December 1999 and 6th January 2000. I edited the drawing two years and some days ago for my daughter, the text was slightly different. A print-out was on the door at the hospital suite during our stay there.

11-20-02 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just in case you didn't notice, as it is now at the bottom of the thread list, almost in the second page. TT replied here

http://novogate.com/board/968/128052-1.html
11-21-02 05:57 AM
Zack Formidable!

Ruby Tuesday is my daughter's favorite tune. Put it on when she cries and she'll be out in a second!
11-21-02 12:57 PM
Monkey Woman A little late (2 days off the 'Net) but welcome to the new Stones fan! Congrats to the happy parents!
And thanks for the wonderful picture!

BTW, what do you all think would be the best Stones song for 'rocking' a baby? I would probably stand with Zack's daughter's choice, Ruby Tuesday is so sweet...
11-22-02 07:07 PM
JumpinJackFlash Congrats, and way bto go, I recall before I had my son, i used to put headphones on my lady, and play the Stones on guitar for him. He recognizes "Jivin Sister Fanny" anywhere now.
Page: 1 2