ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick moving out???? Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 11th, 2004 10:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Jagger ready to move out

11/11/2004 - 08:38:15

Mick Jagger has taken the first steps towards independence from ex-wife Jerry Hall - he's preparing to move from the flat he owns next door to her London home.

Jagger bought a basement apartment neighbouring the couple's former marital home in Richmond, south west London shortly after their split. He even installed a door between the two properties, so he could be close to the American model and the couple's kids.

But Hall complained having Jagger so close was ruining her love-life and appealed to him to move - and he finally looks ready to do so.

According to reports, the Rolling Stone and his girlfriend L'Wren Scott are house-hunting in the capital's exclusive Knightsbridge and South Kensington areas and are prepared to pay a staggering �7,000 (�10,000) per week in rent.

An estate agent source says: "What concerns him most is privacy - he must be able to come and go without being harassed by fans and paparazzi."

November 11th, 2004 12:27 PM
Bloozehound Micks's gonna have to raise the roof WHoop! WHoop! for that pet giraffe of his
November 11th, 2004 12:30 PM
jb Hall and Lwren are both large, grotesque, women..
November 11th, 2004 12:48 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
An estate agent source says: "What concerns him most is privacy - he must be able to come and go without being harassed by fans and paparazzi."

See, we've proven it again and again: the Stones don't care a bit about their fans!
November 11th, 2004 12:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
But Hall complained having Jagger so close was ruining her love-life ...

Why that's just dreadful. How could Jagger be so thoughtless and cruel?
November 11th, 2004 01:43 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Hall and Lwren are both large, grotesque, women..

The closet door beckons
November 11th, 2004 02:39 PM
iluvmickjagger07 he decided to move in with me
November 12th, 2004 07:17 AM
F505
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
he decided to move in with me

Why? He has enough grandchildren.
November 12th, 2004 07:25 AM
FotiniD
quote:
jb wrote:
Hall and Lwren are both large, grotesque, women..

JB, do you feel intimidated by taller women?
November 12th, 2004 06:40 PM
Soldatti LOL
November 12th, 2004 06:56 PM
gypsy In jb's defense, Jerry and L'Wren are both tall and grotesque. I have girl friends who are about 6' tall, but they are a helluva lot prettier than those two.
Mick has weird taste in women. I think Marianne and Bianca were beautiful though, and Marianne is extremely intelligent. The impact she had on Mick's writing is undeniable...and I doubt some chick like Luciana could have ever introduced Mick to the wonderful literature which influenced his writing as Marianne did. Bianca was too self-involved.
November 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
and I doubt some chick like Luciana could have ever introduced Mick to the wonderful literature which influenced his writing as Marianne did.

I don't think that was the point.
November 12th, 2004 10:16 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have girl friends who are about 6' tall, but they are a helluva lot prettier than those two.

I'm 6' (1.84 meter). What has being pretty do do with how tall you are anyway?
November 12th, 2004 10:24 PM
gypsy I didn't word that like I wanted. I meant that my tall friends are very pretty...prettier than Jerry or L'Wren.
November 12th, 2004 10:41 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
prettier than Jerry or L'Wren.

Yeah, but they have more money
November 12th, 2004 10:42 PM
kath josh fails to understand the definition of love and beauty of course, as he fails to understand so many things....
November 12th, 2004 10:43 PM
gypsy josh's idea of beautiful is Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles.
'Nuff said.
November 12th, 2004 10:49 PM
Angiegirl My brother had his first ever crush on her. It was embarrassing.
November 12th, 2004 10:52 PM
gypsy Yeah, but at least he doesn't like her now, right? jb still does. He has such odd taste. I guess he has to have a woman with 80's bangs so his jew-fro doesn't look too big.
November 12th, 2004 11:14 PM
kath and it would help with his jew nose i'm sure....all that hair from the jew fro takes attention away from the jew nose...
November 13th, 2004 12:16 AM
White House Lawn I LIKE to climb tall women . . . !
November 13th, 2004 01:58 AM
gypsy Actually, kath, I think jb has a nice nose.
I do wish he'd get with the times, and trim the jew-fro.
November 13th, 2004 09:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jagger ready to move out

11/11/2004 - 08:38:15

Mick Jagger has taken the first steps towards independence from ex-wife Jerry Hall - he's preparing to move from the flat he owns next door to her London home.

Jagger bought a basement apartment neighbouring the couple's former marital home in Richmond, south west London shortly after their split. He even installed a door between the two properties, so he could be close to the American model and the couple's kids.

But Hall complained having Jagger so close was ruining her love-life and appealed to him to move - and he finally looks ready to do so.

According to reports, the Rolling Stone and his girlfriend L'Wren Scott are house-hunting in the capital's exclusive Knightsbridge and South Kensington areas and are prepared to pay a staggering �7,000 (�10,000) per week in rent.

I thought he was moving out a year or two ago??? He was certainly househunting in 2003 and had supposedly moved to a suite in Claridges Hotel for a while. He's not exactly hurrying things!

and Bloozehound - "pet giraffe".....LMAO
November 15th, 2004 05:23 PM
stonedinaustralia on the topic of tall women check this girl out - 7'4"

apparently she's dutch - have you seen her around angie??

November 15th, 2004 05:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Pathetic. YOu gotta feel sorry for a freak.
November 15th, 2004 05:51 PM
stonedinaustralia you wonder why she compounds it by wearing high heels

but as they say - if you've got it - flaunt it
November 15th, 2004 06:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]stonedinaustralia wrote:
you wonder why she compounds it by wearing high heels

/quote]

Well common sense isn't exactly their strong suit.
November 15th, 2004 06:02 PM
stonedinaustralia who? - women or the dutch?
November 15th, 2004 06:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
who? - women or the dutch?

LOL. Freaks.
November 15th, 2004 06:32 PM
Soldatti LOL!
Page: 1 2