ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick on Charlie Rose Tonight Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-14-02 11:48 AM
Nellcote www.charlierose.com/index

Tonight at 11PM, PBS channel near you!
11-14-02 12:09 PM
luxury1 Thanks Nellcote--anyone taping it? I go to bed early!
11-14-02 01:08 PM
Maxlugar I'll be taping it.

I'll be asleep for about an hour and a half by the time that comes on.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmaxy!
11-14-02 01:11 PM
luxury1 Hey Max--if it is any good can you burn me a copy (VHS)?
11-14-02 01:53 PM
Maxlugar Damn skippy I will. Will you be at YOTI '03 to pick it up?

Developing........
11-14-02 01:55 PM
Martha Thanks for the heads up Nellcote.

My local channel isn't airing it tonight..but I'll be certain to catch it when it does air!

I really appreciate being informed!!!!!!
11-14-02 02:27 PM
jb When was it taped..after 60 minutes I hope...I bet Mick will refuse to discuss hatred of Keith....
11-14-02 02:49 PM
winter JB:

Have you run out of your "little yellow pills" again?

For the benefit of those who are subjected to your posts, please, keep the prescription current!

Your friend,

wintah
11-14-02 02:51 PM
jb Wintah..how about those Canes...they all hate us, but we just keep on winning....simply the greatest college program in history!!!!
11-14-02 03:06 PM
luxury1 Course I'll be doing the YOTI '03, it's in my new backyard for crying out loud--YEAH--
11-14-02 03:10 PM
jb Where is New York Statler located?
11-14-02 03:18 PM
winter JB:

Agreed! I'll be back down in South Beach for the V Tech game. Knock on wood, but I'm starting to make travel plans for the Fiesta Bowl.

Any luck for you on the MSG shows yet?

wintah
11-14-02 03:18 PM
luxury1 I like the fact that Mick always says he doesn't want to talk about Keith--keeps him elevated in my eyes. I wish Keith would stifle some of his Mick insults. But, then, I guess that is part of the Keith "charm."
11-14-02 03:21 PM
jb Luck...no...I really do not want to pay 4k per ticket..that would be 8k for 2 singles rows 2 and 4 ....fucking outrageous....Are you going? I just can't sit in regular seats..too spoiled...
11-14-02 03:27 PM
winter JB:

I will be at the HBO show. I actually got great floor seats through the fan club. Unfortunately, I have no extras.

Keep trying, prices have to come down. I paid $400 for a single about 8 rows back on the floor for the first MSG show during the Bridges Tour. But I got it less than a week before the show.

In any event, you really should make it up for the show, the pre-party itself will be worth the trip,

Good luck, and I'll keep my eyes peeled,

wintah
11-14-02 03:29 PM
steel driving hammer Is Charlie Rose on PBS?

11 PM Eastern?
11-14-02 03:31 PM
jb Yes, along with the great Bill Moyers....O'reiley you jealous prick..
And yes Winter, they will come down to about 3800 IMO...then I will buy...hoever, whenever i spend that much, I always feel like a fool when 100's of people end up crashing the first few rows ....
11-14-02 03:41 PM
winter JB:

One other suggestion, buy 1 really good seat, and 1 shitty seat. After you get in using the right ticket, use the stub from the good seat to maneuver your way down to the floor on the night you have the shitty seat.

On the Bridges tour, I used my stub for MSG 1 to get back on the floor for MSG 3. Security checked my ticket when I was standing in the aisle. I told him I was there alone, that somebody was in my seat, and that I didn't want to cause any problems. I kid you not, they guy moved me up to the front row next to the cat walk after the B stage set.

He never even checked the date on the ticket I showed him. I'm sure it helped that I was actually alone, that I was not completely shit faced and that I was respectful.

It's got some risk, but could save you close to $4k.

winter
11-14-02 03:46 PM
jb THANKS..YOU GUYS KNOW ALL THE TRICKS!!!! I think the HBO show will be special...I attended the Joe Robbie pay per view, and I hope this will be better...
11-14-02 03:59 PM
Nellcote Wintah;

Scamming poor INS fleeing security guards, with your ticket debacle eh? Well, at least you were "respectful"
which, without that, by craky, you may have blown your cover!
11-14-02 04:01 PM
Moonisup I saw MSG on TM
11-14-02 04:16 PM
jb Shitty tickets...beneath me, Rik!
11-14-02 04:19 PM
winter Nellcote:

How you feelin about Sunday, think they'll pull it off in Oakland?
11-14-02 04:24 PM
jb no.....
11-14-02 04:31 PM
winter JB:

I don't have a schedule handy, who are the fins going to choke to this week?

wintah
11-14-02 04:34 PM
jb At home versus baltimore....Ray Lewis may play! Man does Lucas suck..and some are trying to make it a racial thing...
[Edited by jb]
11-14-02 04:36 PM
winter I checked, it's Baltimore. Oh yeah, by the way, how many superbowls did that whiny coke-snorting bitch win?

Z-E-R-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love this game,

winter
11-14-02 04:40 PM
winter It's always surprised me how much racism there is down there. After all, South Florida is probably the most ethnically diverse locale in the country.

wintah
11-14-02 04:42 PM
jb Nat Moore suggested this on Hank Goldberg's show...are you going to Joe's this time..call me and if it's on a weekday, I'll met you...
11-14-02 04:54 PM
winter JB:

I'm flying in on Friday afternoon and out on Sunday morning this time. Also, I'm taking my dad as a retirement gift.

Maybe next time,

wintah
Page: 1 2