ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mexico pre-sale begins tomorrow Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 5th, 2005 03:31 PM
tonygarsa Saludos,

thanks for the ticket info for the mexico show...i'll have to wait for the banamex pre-sale.

VoodooChileInWOnderl: what kind of discount can you get at filacero?
November 5th, 2005 03:41 PM
tonygarsa Once again....i have many questions, sorry

I've never attended Foro Sol so the prices for the yellow and blue zones are really cheap (perfect for my budget)...are better places than the green ones? can you see anything from there?
November 5th, 2005 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
tonygarsa wrote:
Saludos,

thanks for the ticket info for the mexico show...i'll have to wait for the banamex pre-sale.

VoodooChileInWOnderl: what kind of discount can you get at filacero?

BIENVENIDO TONY!!

I called the guys at fila cero and they explained somethging to me but I was so excited that decided to but first and wait for the second show to get my discount.

Enter the website, register with real data and then login and enter "Promociones"
November 5th, 2005 10:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
tonygarsa wrote:
Once again....i have many questions, sorry

I've never attended Foro Sol so the prices for the yellow and blue zones are really cheap (perfect for my budget)...are better places than the green ones? can you see anything from there?

Ask whatever and the times you want, I don't know if we can answer everything

Pregúuuuuuuuntame

All places are good, in those sections you will be looking to the main screan to get details but the sound is superb

I remember the fourth show at Foro Sol during the VL Tour, I dediced to go the very same day because of how great the first three shows were, I bought the cheapest tickets and since it was the very same day I got tickest very far away from the stage and on the right side, but I enjoyed that show as a bastard, it was the wildest party in the whole stadium, that's the place for real stones fan that can't afford no tix at those criminal prices. You'll enjoy it

We have a message board in Spanish at http://rocksoff.org/foro there you will get the fresh news for the shows in Latin America

We also will have great pre and after parties here in Mexico City with people from other countries, feel free to enjoy and party with us... trust me we know how to do it a'la stone
November 8th, 2005 09:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today is "Presale Phase 2", only for Banamex cardholders, you can go to any tickemaster outlet including of course Palacio de los Deportes, Auditorio Nacional

If you are going to order by phone, you can dial +52-(55)-5170-7070 and of course 5325-9000, but the first is dedicated to the Rolling Stones sales

According to the ticket section at the official webslite the show is sold out and no more tickets are available, so enter here http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/custom/RollingStones/

Platinum and gold tickets were sold out in the club presale, but two section were not available so now these sections will be on sale and you can get platinum and gold (but sided)
November 8th, 2005 04:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today is "Presale 2" and according to the news the show is almost sold out when the public sales are not available yet, but until November 11...

"No obstante, los mejores lugares para la presentación única de la banda inglesa en el Foro Sol de Ciudad de México, se agotaron en cuestión de minutos (aunque aún quedan para las secciones más baratas), y es que se espera que la presentación de Mick Jagger y compañía, del 26 de febrero de 2006, sea uno de esos conciertos que perduran en la memoria por muchos año"

In short: "The best places were sold in minutes, only tickets for the cheapest prices are still available"

Source Pepe @ http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3210

November 8th, 2005 06:50 PM
tumbling dice
I don´t know where i go. It´s free concert in Brazil? The band never played a free concert after Altamont.it´s strange...I got a travel plan to Argentina.it´s not expensive U$ 400 Buenos Aires - São Paulo-Buenos Aires .Two nights in 3 stars hotel, but no ticket.
November 10th, 2005 10:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tomorrow is the first day of public sales and the show is almost SOLD OUT, no more platinum (PL), gold (OR) or red (R) tickets!!

November 10th, 2005 11:28 PM
CleiK Yellow is sold out to

I Have REd 2 Seccion 19 rOw seat 9 and 10

yea again close to b stage like in Toronto

\o/
November 11th, 2005 10:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The show was sold out before public sales!!

A friend told me that there ain't no tix available at Ticketmaster, however they always keep some tix for the very same day of the show to make it hard to tix scaplers...

Next show please

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
November 11th, 2005 11:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Called Ticketmaster, there are some tix available but only in zones green and orange and just a few. Public sales will start at 11:00 AM (CT) if you want tickets be on time as the few remaining will sell in minutes.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)