ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show Us Your Faces Pt XIX Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
October 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
Brainbell Jangler riify,
Do you mean Scorpion Bowls? I think that's what they called them when I was back there in law school, but my memories of those nights are not all that clear.
October 8th, 2005 04:00 AM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Nelly isn't that right at Fanuile Hall? I have been there quite a few times. Not the store,mind you,but the area. For my money The Black Rose is the single greatest Irish pub on the entire Eastern Seaboard. Though I must say that I don't know what the big deal is about The Purple Shammrock. It didn't do anything for me. There's a place near The Rose that is know for their party bowl drinks. I think they called them Dragon drinks? Sound right to you? No? Well then what is the name of that joint,and what the hell do they call those drinks?

Riffy

I think Nellcote is at Newbury Comics on Newbury St. The drinks are called Scorpion Bowls and the best ones I remember from college were at Hong Kong's in Harvard Square!
October 8th, 2005 07:54 AM
Nellcote Scope!
Thanks for posting this photo, bro.
I'd just left Condomworld after a "fitting" session...
I've got my Ron Wood Rough Justice shirt on...
Riffy, they may have another location at Fanuiel Hall,
however, as others have noted, this one is on Newbury St, right below the original location of the New England music store chain, Newbury Comics.
October 8th, 2005 09:56 AM
scope
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Scope!
Thanks for posting this photo, bro.
I'd just left Condomworld after a "fitting" session...
I've got my Ron Wood Rough Justice shirt on...
Riffy, they may have another location at Fanuiel Hall,
however, as others have noted, this one is on Newbury St, right below the original location of the New England music store chain, Newbury Comics.

No problem. Certainly is a classic. If you want I can send you the original pic. PM me your email if you want it.
Try to have a better day today. And from the looks of yesterday's game, I could be joining you in misery real soon.
October 8th, 2005 12:08 PM
Jair Ok boys & girls, here is my very beloved & dear sistah, Adri, which I have lots of proud,
mainly because often she pays my bills

And here is me again, but likely you're not really interested, or we?

October 8th, 2005 12:40 PM
pavlovs dog

right before my last distemper shot
October 8th, 2005 03:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler Scorpion bowls at the Hong Kong! That's what I was thinking about. At least, that's what I WAS thinking about before I saw pictures of Jair's sister, Adri. WOW!!!!
October 8th, 2005 05:18 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jair wrote:
Ok boys & girls, here is my very beloved & dear sistah, Adri, which I have lots of proud,
mainly because often she pays my bills

Does your "sister" still date Lenny Kravitz?
October 9th, 2005 08:26 AM
telecaster Caliente!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 9th, 2005 10:58 AM
Tom The beauty and the beast
October 9th, 2005 09:29 PM
telecaster What happened to those two Dutch girls that would post their pic at the drop of a hat?
October 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
What happened to those two Dutch girls that would post their pic at the drop of a hat?

Shhh!
October 9th, 2005 10:36 PM
exile where is Gypsy and Joeys photos?
October 9th, 2005 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jair

Mick Jagger made two big mistakes in Brazil

1.- No condom or at least safe sex
2.- Luciana instead of Adri

Imagine Mick as you brother-in-law!! Well, never's too late

If not I can be your brother-in-law as I have been your brother since 1997

October 10th, 2005 05:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Irina is so beautiful! You have such gorgeous cheekbones!

Damn Straight My Stonesian Princess !!!!

October 11th, 2005 12:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gomper and Bernard in Toronto

October 11th, 2005 10:56 AM
antonio
ME AND MY BROTHER
October 11th, 2005 11:47 AM
Dick Bush My self with the special dedication to Keeph and all the Ringos:

[Edited by Dick Bush]
October 11th, 2005 11:49 PM
Starbuck
quote:
My self with the special dedication to Keeph and all the Ringos:

feej? is that you?

October 12th, 2005 03:33 PM
ehellweg Jair-
Adriana Lima is really your sister? Come on...really? Any shots of the two of you together? I, uh, don't see the resemblance ;-)
October 12th, 2005 03:48 PM
voodoopug

thats me and Ladyjane after a greeting.
October 12th, 2005 04:21 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thats me and Ladyjane after a greeting.

Was that before or after you worked the room?
October 12th, 2005 04:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great shot Voodoopug, specially my sweet LJ, just one question why? WHY? Why that tee? LOLOLOLLLLOOOL:LLLOOOLLL

I'm a shidoobeean so I love it, in fact I have one but can you please now post the special design you have for the RO tee shirt? I'm sure the ladies will turn on with it

October 12th, 2005 04:28 PM
Saint Sway the Adri picks are sticky worthy

among other things...
October 12th, 2005 04:41 PM
Joey

October 12th, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Great shot Voodoopug, specially my sweet LJ, just one question why? WHY? Why that tee? LOLOLOLLLLOOOL:LLLOOOLLL

I'm a shidoobeean so I love it, in fact I have one but can you please now post the special design you have for the RO tee shirt? I'm sure the ladies will turn on with it

I will need to get a pic in my wonderful special RO tee, but sadly I wore the RO tee to the second Fenway show and did not attend a pre party that day. I will get a pic eventually in the RO shirt and put it here.

and that picture was taken during a break in my working of the room, please note that I had turned my visor backwards at that time to allow better sightlines of the room i was working!
October 13th, 2005 12:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mueve la caderas, do it up now

Tsoniztac and Gomper dancing in Toronto, unauthorized photo taken by my friend Cleik

October 13th, 2005 08:40 AM
corgi37 Couple of mates and me last Sunday, then same day, Kendra and me, then a couple of months ago, my boy and me. In the last shot, my face looks swollen.

My wife and i had a fight.

She won.

[Edited by corgi37]
October 13th, 2005 01:09 PM
DAVINO
October 13th, 2005 02:24 PM
telecaster Thanks Corgi

Nice pics

Lucky Shit!

Your American friend

tele....

YES!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)