ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 5th, 2004 09:26 PM
Soldatti Great header!
November 5th, 2004 09:30 PM
TomL WOW home from the 4:15. Not bad and the eyes are most likely pied. Akissaway- thank ya very much........thank ya kindly.

All about the music, and plenty of good friends. What more could you ask for. Hope everyone has a fucking great weekend.......

Martha hats off to ya....

Everybody Needs Somebody To Love......Someone to kiss..someone to miss...someone to hug.....
November 5th, 2004 09:32 PM
LadyJane Tom...my vote for Header of the Year!!!

Bet you boys had fun tonight!!

Did you hoist one in my honor??

LJ.
November 5th, 2004 09:35 PM
TomL S we did, several. That Nanky is a great person, I think the mother fucker is just a hair crazier than me. I'm working on it though.
[Edited by TomL]
November 5th, 2004 09:39 PM
LadyJane I can only imagine!!!!!! LMAO!!! Wait I think I smell the chiba all the way here!!!!!!

LJ.
November 5th, 2004 09:40 PM
iluvmickjagger07 you are definetely the coolest/craziest stones fan!
November 5th, 2004 09:57 PM
TomL Don't know about the coolest or craziest, maybe the most simple. I have a bad habit of being the last one to leave. I need you.. you ...you

As the role model would say...one love...one love
[Edited by TomL]
November 6th, 2004 02:01 AM
gypsy I agree with jb--Gazza looks great in the header pic...the blonde hair is lurvely.
November 6th, 2004 06:22 AM
corgi37 I thought the sign said "I need a fucking toot now".

But, a tour will suffice.
November 6th, 2004 11:06 AM
gustavobala i understand?

gazza = tom = guy in the photo

is this?
November 6th, 2004 11:15 AM
glencar No, that's not Gazza. Joshy was joking. It's TomL who is an American. Apaprently he needs a tour now. I, liek otehrs, want a good album first.
November 6th, 2004 11:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
i understand?

gazza = tom = guy in the photo

is this?

No that is Gazza... I'm sure because I took the photo
November 6th, 2004 11:22 AM
gustavobala thanxs, glencar and vodoo

sometimes i lost here
November 6th, 2004 11:50 AM
Mr. D Whoever that is up there, he's speaking for many. I got my first licks of a Stones concert this tour and I want some more. Hopefully, they'll have a decent album to support it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
November 6th, 2004 12:12 PM
LadyJane Allow me to set the record straight...the Handsome Gent in the Header pic is the fabulous TomL. It is not Gazza.

And yes...he speaks for all of us...who are sick of the war, sick of the election, sick of our boring lives, sick of working, sick of dealing with reality....and WANT to escape to the land of Stones....where we can happily be forever young in spirit with the Band that keeps us all going!!!!

Word!!

LJ.
November 6th, 2004 04:07 PM
gypsy Did I mention how great Gazza looks in the header?
Gazza, I'm glad you went to the hair transplant guy I told you about. The blond locks are so life-like!
I've got a hearing Monday morning, and I think I might have to skip out due to my Tourette's.
Yes, I was recently diagnosed with severe Tourette's. It is common amongst the Jews.
November 6th, 2004 04:28 PM
Mr. D
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
And yes...he speaks for all of us...who are sick of the war, sick of the election, sick of our boring lives, sick of working, sick of dealing with reality....and WANT to escape to the land of Stones....where we can happily be forever young in spirit with the Band that keeps us all going!!!!

Amen sister....Amen.
November 6th, 2004 04:36 PM
gypsy That is why I am glad I'm so wealthy. I expect to net $2 million this year.
My wife will get lipo.
November 6th, 2004 04:38 PM
Bloozehound Gazza has a mullet

Joey's gonna be jealous
November 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
gypsy 2/3 of the people in the midwest have mullets.
November 6th, 2004 05:03 PM
Sharp_E Great header pic Tom. I always knew you were front page material.
November 6th, 2004 05:05 PM
TomL I'm sick of getting up in the morning....

Gazza you look 10 years younger in that pic. Someone said it was Joey though......

Ladies and gents it's the fabulous... Sharpe E. He is the best around, number one Stones fan.
[Edited by TomL]
November 6th, 2004 05:07 PM
glencar Where's Voodoo's pic?
November 6th, 2004 10:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here it is Glencar:

This was the greatr header, and I think many of us needs it so bad (the tour... not TomL)

November 7th, 2004 12:10 AM
TomL Voodoo- I'm a hard working man......when I'd evea do u wrong....I make all my hard earned money baby.....yea i bring it bring it on home....yea sweet things...yea that you promised me......they all seem to go up in smoke......
November 7th, 2004 12:15 AM
gypsy Wonderful header pic of Gazza, guys. Great job!
November 7th, 2004 12:20 AM
TomL Thanks Gyspy for taking that pic of Gazza.....
November 7th, 2004 07:14 AM
keefriffhard That header is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
November 7th, 2004 09:45 AM
Martha TomL how many shows are you planning to see on the next Stones tour then? And do you know will the ticket prices still be sky high for the primo seats?

xxoooxxxxooo,
MArtha
November 7th, 2004 07:33 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
keefriffhard wrote:
That header is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

its not that funny. it think yall are over reacting but it is a great header
Page: 1 2 3