ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I hate to be the one to start it- but who are you voting for? (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 2nd, 2004 07:38 PM
rollingstoned58 Without any angry political debate, well some, I am just wondering who would win a Rocks Off election.

Senator Kerry for me.
November 2nd, 2004 07:40 PM
quackenbush I voted for Bush.
November 2nd, 2004 07:46 PM
mac_daddy kerry

_____

nice idea!

no flames - just the facts - in this thread, please!

i, for one, am interested in the results of this particular survey (if it gets a large enough sample)...
November 2nd, 2004 07:47 PM
Angiegirl Can Europeans vote too in the RO elections? Yes? Thanx . Kerry by lack of anything better.
November 2nd, 2004 07:48 PM
nankerphelge Bush
November 2nd, 2004 07:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jorma Kaukonen

http://jormaforpresident.com/
November 2nd, 2004 08:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
November 2nd, 2004 08:18 PM
kath way to go upper right hand corner of the US right now!!! i mean, i know that's kerry's stomping grounds, but c'mon you guys....PLEASE no more bush!!!!!!
November 2nd, 2004 08:19 PM
kath i wrote in my husband for mayor, ours is running unopposed.....
November 2nd, 2004 08:33 PM
stonedinaustralia obviously i can't vote but i am watching the results come in on the CNN site with great interest

having said that if it's as close as the pundits suggest, but they could be wrong, and if there are any grounds for dispute the result may not be known for weeks

i have a bizarre and frightening vision of another Supreme Court decided result followied by the losing side (whoever that maybe)refusing to accept the result and the whole nation descending into chaos - i'm not saying this to be funny either - i have seen the way the US has been divided by this election here at RO (and also Gasx3) as well as our general media coverage - the rancour, lack of tolerance and, dare i say it, hatred that supporters of both sides have seemed to express is frightening

in many ways the attacks of 9/11 appear to have had an effect even the terrorists could not have imagined - the US seems at times (from my distant vantage point) to be a nation ripped in two

just my two bobs worth and while i am not a US citizen i know for a fact that the outcome of the election will have an impact on my nation and consequently my way of life, so i feel i have a genuine interest in the outcome
November 2nd, 2004 08:41 PM
Poplar
W

(whoever wins - they're my president. God Bless the USA and whoever is our next president)
November 2nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Michael Badnarik
November 2nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Mr Hess As long as it isn't.............HILLARY!!!!!!!!
November 2nd, 2004 08:55 PM
glencar President Bush.
November 2nd, 2004 09:00 PM
Nellcote W, 43, President Bush
November 2nd, 2004 09:00 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Jorma Kaukonen

http://jormaforpresident.com/

I've met Jorma at his Fur Peace Ranch in Meigs County. That is where we met Bob Margolin and Hubert Sumlin in May of this year.

GE Smith is performing there this Saturday night! Unless, of course, Jorma wins the election then I suppose the show would have to be cancelled. LOL
November 2nd, 2004 09:29 PM
Steel Wheels John Kerry is the ONLY good choice for the country.

November 2nd, 2004 09:30 PM
LadyJane John Kerry.
November 2nd, 2004 09:36 PM
Steel Wheels I could do without the Bush Community Health Centers, the Health Care Savings Account Program, and the deregulation of business which will seamingly impact the air I breath and the land on which I walk.

I'm all for Kerry's planned health care tax credit, the institution of more loans for small business, and the fact that when his country called upon him, he got into a fucking riverboat and went to war.

November 2nd, 2004 10:01 PM
ResidentMule john kerry. bush has had four years to do at something that I could call a truly great decision, and he failed at that. this was a no-brainer for me
November 2nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Phog Kerry
November 2nd, 2004 10:26 PM
Tom Bush
November 2nd, 2004 10:28 PM
Taptrick

The candidate that would steal the least amount of my money and give it to someone else.
November 2nd, 2004 10:33 PM
MP God save the Queen
November 2nd, 2004 10:48 PM
gypsy I deleted my post...I don't want to get into any political debates, nor do I want my political views advertised on this board. And, try as hard as we want, someone will eventually start an argument with someone else, and all hell will break loose. After all, RO's nickname is "the asylum"--remember?

kath, I wrote Terry's name in for mayor too. How weird is that? I just jotted down "kath's husband, Terry." Hope he wins!

November 2nd, 2004 11:03 PM
Taptrick

prediction: Bush 300 Kerry 229 7:50 CA time
November 2nd, 2004 11:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I deleted my post...I don't want to get into any political debates, nor do I want my political views advertised on this board. And, try as hard as we want, someone will eventually start an argument with someone else, and all hell will break loose. After all, RO's nickname is "the asylum"--remember?

kath, I wrote Terry's name in for mayor too. How weird is that? I just jotted down "kath's husband, Terry." Hope he wins!

Be honest. Did you vote for joey or me?
November 2nd, 2004 11:51 PM
Taptrick

8:50 CA time - getting interesting...a 269/269 is a possibility
November 2nd, 2004 11:55 PM
gypsy You! But don't tell anyone.

However, joey gets my vote for President of the Special Olympics Committee every year.
November 3rd, 2004 05:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
rollingstoned58 wrote:
Without any angry political debate, well some, I am just wondering who would win a Rocks Off election.

Senator Kerry for me.

theres an election goin' on? Wow..there was nothing on TV or the internet about it...!

a "Rocks Off" election? Most people on RO probably live outside the US..are you givin' us a vote too?
Page: 1 2