ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones SUCK Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-31-02 09:53 AM
Stones SUCK Stones SUCK
10-31-02 09:57 AM
Pants Make the Man So do YOU.
10-31-02 10:00 AM
jb Nice way to join the board you sub-human douche bag....Go fist yourself while listening to the Beatles or Aerosmith, you pathetic loser...
10-31-02 10:05 AM
FotiniD Can somebody explain to me why would anyone go through the whole process of registering a username in a message board and posting a message just to say that the Stones suck??

I think Britney Spears sucks big time but I'm just too bored to go and post that in a message board.

Talking about getting a life.
10-31-02 10:08 AM
jb This is typical Beatles/Aerosmith fans bashing the boys b/c of jealousy...
10-31-02 10:09 AM
parmeda
quote:
Can somebody explain to me why would anyone go through the whole process of registering a username in a message board and posting a message just to say that the Stones suck??

lmao...because they must either have a very dry sense of humor...or, balls the size of the 11 moons that orbit Steel DH's Jupiter!
10-31-02 10:11 AM
jb Hello Parmeda....how are you in the windy city?
10-31-02 10:15 AM
parmeda Josh!

I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking. And as far as the city goes...it's windier than ever these days. Wouldn't have it any other way...

10-31-02 10:31 AM
magicwoman Bastard
10-31-02 10:33 AM
Boomhauer Parmy, I'm headed to the United Center on January 22 to see the Stones.

Are you going to any of the United Center Shows?

Hi jb, how's everything at the office?
10-31-02 10:34 AM
jb Things are great..thank you....I am enjoying the less hostile nature of the posts lately...I think I get carried away at times, but last week was just not fun, even for me!!!
10-31-02 10:43 AM
parmeda Boom...

Yes! Most definately, I will be at The United Center in January. The Stones in Chicago and I am not there? My family would have me committed...

Keep in touch...would love to run into you!
10-31-02 10:43 AM
Moonisup welcome stonessuck

goodbye you're the weakest link stonessuck
10-31-02 10:44 AM
jb Hello Rick...sorry about the attacks from F505...I thought he had chilled out?
10-31-02 10:47 AM
Moonisup he's a fool!

cd's are on their way!!
10-31-02 10:53 AM
jb Thanks...SirStonealot is also going to burn me some..he has quite an amazing collection from the early 70's to recent..Despite all the "bashing" here, there are some very wonderful, kind people here....The Stones unite many of us despite are differences...
10-31-02 11:15 AM
Sir Stonesalot jb, did you not look at my list? My collection extends to the very earliest days of the band right on up to FedEx 2002. I do need to do an update on my website...I think I'll do that right now.
10-31-02 12:18 PM
TomL Crawl back in your hole and eat your spam.
10-31-02 12:51 PM
Mickjagger1963 Its a shame youve never heard the Stones, becasue certaintly nobody could say that if they heard a SONG!
10-31-02 12:56 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Son of a bitch
10-31-02 03:31 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Stones SUCK wrote:
Stones SUCK

The FBI has just put this typing through the Crime Lab Computer, wait... here come the results...no! no! It couldn't be... It's!... a Tommy Shaw STYX fanatic!

God help us all.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
10-31-02 03:44 PM
Maxlugar Well they may suck, but you mother blows!

God damn does she blow!

I came so hard I ripped her friggin' ears off!!

Oh baby!!

And does she swallow! With each up stroke of her ugly mug, she glugged a pint of my testicle tonic! She gulped my baby batter like an Ethiopian at an all you can eat squirrel bar.

God I love that nasty bitch!

OH!!

HA! x 1000.
10-31-02 03:49 PM
F505 The man who claims to be a stones fan wrote:
he's a fool!

Better a fool than a vulgar and rude country bumpkin!
By the way, don't apoligize JB, you are one of the few persons on this board with a little humour.
10-31-02 03:57 PM
Moonisup rude rude rude, I wish I was nude!

Why these attacks Henk Westbroek??

Have I did something wrong to you??

lol

I can't recall me being shallow after your hmmmm what shall I say. Yes your obvious signs of disliking me! How can you dislike me? A pitty we haven't met at the stonesday in Utrecht!

Rik
10-31-02 04:02 PM
F505 well I don't understand: when have I attacked you? About your Florida ticket ?? Can't you understand that was a joke?? Is JB the only one around here who get the irony of posted threads???
Anyhow: I rest my case.

cheers!
10-31-02 04:05 PM
Moonisup irony is the best their is

samen met sarasme, ore selfhumor! Zelfspot. Recall the wooden shoe thing heheeh

Well anyway did you know that Bill is coming to Amsterdam, Friday okt. 15 to sign his book at the Beurs van Berlage? Well that was posted on IORR. Expensive book, 54.25 E
but worth buying
10-31-02 04:08 PM
F505 Well I dont like Bill (and that is not ironical)!!!
But thanks for the tip.

cheers,
(Denk aan) Henk
10-31-02 04:11 PM
Moonisup hmm well he's a rolling stone and it would be nice for him to sign my book thanks to us he can feed his kids!! Well as a person I don't know him, I think it's sad that he bashes the stones sometimes

i will think of henk
10-31-02 04:14 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Yes, The Stones Do Suck!!! They sucked in the 60's. They sucked in the 70's(Ha!), They sucked in the 80's, 90's and they suck today in the year 2002!! That's right they've sucked the bloody life out of every Rock'n Roll band that has dared to compete with them! They've chewed them up and spat them out one by one. Too Tuff, Too Tuff!!!
10-31-02 04:49 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat kill the bastard
Page: 1 2