ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2007 According Stonesdoug Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st October 2006 09:46 AM
Madafaka "The band has been in the process of setting up South America and some Asian shows in places like Thailand for next srping before moving back to Europe for the summer."

Is this the neverending tour or what?
Buenos Aires again?
31st October 2006 09:51 AM
gimmekeef Gee...I'm gonna quickly book my airflights to Europe and hotels all non refundable of course....Always can count on The Boys to come through!...2007 The Screwing Never Ends Tour
31st October 2006 09:53 AM
FotiniD As pointed out previously, they should create those beautiful fan club exclusive t-shirts with commemorative dates and a huge "POSTPONED" superimposed over them.

But wait, they should do that in September '07, so it can cover all next year's changed dates as well...

I wish I could be more optimistic for next year, but judging from the looks of it...
31st October 2006 09:57 AM
robpop
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
"The band has been in the process of setting up South America and some Asian shows in places like Thailand for next srping before moving back to Europe for the summer."

Buenos Aires again?

Not a good idea. They can't make the scheduled dates now. They should take a rest before Europe.

But then again, SA and Asia should sell better than the fall US debacle.
31st October 2006 10:37 AM
Saint Sway they are determined to screw over every fan in every market all across the globe
31st October 2006 11:07 AM
glencar I think they'll come through for those fans but I'll keep myself in the USA. I'm done travelling around for them and that was decided before this wek's cancelled dates.
31st October 2006 11:07 AM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
they are determined to screw over every fan in every market all across the globe

You can't say they discriminate!
31st October 2006 11:10 AM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

Money does not know race, national orgin, religion, sexual orientation, ect. Anybody will take it no matter who, what, where you are.
31st October 2006 11:10 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

equal opportunity offenders
31st October 2006 01:55 PM
gustavobala mick needs see lucas.....LOL

YEAHHHHH....GOD BLESS

HEY, DON´T FORGET SÃO PAULO, PLEEEEEASE!
31st October 2006 02:04 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
robpop wrote:

Not a good idea. They can't make the scheduled dates now. They should take a rest before Europe.

But then again, SA and Asia should sell better than the fall US debacle.

Good grief, any band in the world should be so lucky to experience such a "debacle."
31st October 2006 02:24 PM
F505
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
"The band has been in the process of setting up South America and some Asian shows in places like Thailand for next srping before moving back to Europe for the summer."

Buenos Aires again?

I was so excited that I fell asleep while reading this
31st October 2006 02:42 PM
lotsajizz I'd do Brazil again in a second!!!

31st October 2006 02:44 PM
glencar I'm tempted to see BA, quite frankly.
31st October 2006 03:12 PM
gustavobala
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'd do Brazil again in a second!!!

you´re welcome!

please, advice when you arrive!

31st October 2006 03:17 PM
Joey

I have heard rumblings that the Stones might perform in Hanoi next spring ( before the rainy season ) .

31st October 2006 03:22 PM
glencar Hanoi Hellhole? Not bloody likely!
31st October 2006 05:54 PM
Daethgod Asia in 07 ..
does that mean a quick trip to Australia ????

cmon Mick

get ya scrawny arse back down here

31st October 2006 06:10 PM
Madafaka
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm tempted to see BA, quite frankly.

You're always welcome, Glen!
31st October 2006 06:19 PM
StickyFishFingers Thailand - cool, I'm planning on being there around next March/April. I hope it's true.
31st October 2006 06:20 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
F505 wrote:

I was so excited that I fell asleep while reading this

LOL!

31st October 2006 06:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

You're always welcome, Glen!

Thanks!
31st October 2006 06:38 PM
pdog 2007 will be postponed! Not the tour, the entire year, so don't by any calendars, we're going right into 2008 after Dec. 31st!
31st October 2006 06:39 PM
Soldatti Great news, let's hope for no cancellations here.
31st October 2006 06:40 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
2007 will be postponed! Not the tour, the entire year, so don't by any calendars, we're going right into 2008 after Dec. 31st!

PDog, My connect looks like it can come thru for the Vegas show. . .don't know whether I should pull the trigger on this????
31st October 2006 06:42 PM
glencar Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st October 2006 06:48 PM
robpop
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Good grief, any band in the world should be so lucky to experience such a "debacle."

Tarped seats, plenty of empty seats, show cancelled. Your're right things went exactly to Cohl's plan. If this was predicted the tour never would have happened. Why do you think no additional dates were added (such as the Atlanta show)?

This is not any band, its the friggen Rolling Stones. The bar is set much higher than areosmith's.

31st October 2006 07:02 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

PDog, My connect looks like it can come thru for the Vegas show. . .don't know whether I should pull the trigger on this????

I would say just drive to Oaklnd with me and She Rat... Then again, you can greet Pug in Vegas!
What is ADDA telling you?
31st October 2006 07:04 PM
glencar ADDA clearly doesn't work but wait for Joshy to return to tell you all about it!
31st October 2006 07:04 PM
glencar Don't believe me? Truth is stranger than fiction!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)