ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New tree : "Take The High Road" - Glasgow & Manchester 2003 Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-14-03 03:41 PM
Gazza just when you thought it was safe to go back to your burner, here comes another one.

This time we're offering the two Glasgow shows at the SE & CC Arena on 1st and 3rd September and the Manchester MEN Arena show on 5th September. This is a 6-CD set.

Special thanks to Billyboll and BobM for their help with these shows!

Sign-up rules are as follows and along the usual lines:

If you wish to take part in this tree, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] no later than MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) on Tuesday 21st October 2003.

You must be a "Rocks off" registered user to participate.

Please enclose with your e-mail :

1. your Rocks off screen name
2. your e-mail address for any correspondence
3. country of residence (please also add your STATE if you live in the USA)
4. Whether you wish to be a branch or a leaf. If you wish to be a branch,please state how many leaves you would be willing to make copies for.

After the deadline,I will e-mail the tree structure to everyone who has signed up privately.

By signing up for this tree, you are doing so on the strict understanding that you do NOT re-sell these recordings for any personal gain. Anyone who does so will be banned from taking part in future trees. The whole purpose of this project is to share the music with other fans and NOT to make money by selling bootlegs. If you're a collector who sells CD's or CDR's, please do NOT register for this tree. Thanks

NEXT TREE AFTER THIS : DUBLIN (BOTH SHOWS)
10-14-03 03:48 PM
BillyBoll Fuckin' Hell. There's no stopping you is there?
10-14-03 03:54 PM
marko NOPE i´ve offered my help,to remaster these shows.
10-14-03 04:12 PM
Poplar
gazza - you animal.

The new setlist page has me lost!
can anybody help me out and post setlists to these shows here? thanks!

10-14-03 04:30 PM
marko you find them easily from Iorr!
10-14-03 04:32 PM
Gazza I've just sent the revised 2003 setlists to Gerardo..they'll be updated this week

mean while if you check the European tour shows on IORR on

http://www.iorr.org/tour03/index.htm and click the "reviews" link beside each show, you'll find the setlist for that particular concert
10-14-03 04:34 PM
Poplar oops - i allowed myself to get detoured by that setlists link (doesn't include europe yet). should have known better.

my bad.
10-14-03 08:33 PM
Flashpoint This is GREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!
The glasgow setlists are awesome

Thanks Gazza..beg you don't stop, baby don't stop
10-14-03 09:22 PM
ezequiel i`ve just sent the mail.
thanks gazza
[Edited by ezequiel]
10-14-03 11:08 PM
Madafaka E-mail sent!
Gazza... What can I say that I didn't say it before?
YOU RULEZ!
We don't have Stones shows in Argentina, but we have Gazza's trees!
[Edited by Madafaka]
10-15-03 02:21 PM
BeastofBurden Gazza/Marko

You guys are on a roll -- DONT STOP

Thanks again,for all of your efforts in spreading these shows.

Kent
10-15-03 05:26 PM
Jacques Hi
you're all always GREAT. Thanks for sharing.
And always ready to share as I mailed.
Thanks again to all of you.
Amicalement
Jacques
10-15-03 05:54 PM
Uri Just sent mail.
Again, thanks for sharing Stones music.
Saluts
Uri
10-16-03 07:22 AM
marko Hah,,,,,,,but theres MORE to come,MUCH more!just hold your
breath.
10-16-03 08:50 AM
stoned52 Just sent my mail.

Again many many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank
10-16-03 01:24 PM
sirfito E-Mail sent. Thank you very much again. Gazza.
Cheers,
Fito
10-16-03 02:57 PM
jb
10-17-03 04:09 AM
Monkey Woman OK, I'm crazy, I've just sent an e-mail
10-18-03 12:50 PM
Gimme I also did join this tree. It's amazing that all that music is shared with us. Thanks Gazza/Marco.

Rob
10-19-03 05:42 AM
ChrisZ74 Thank you so much for spreading these shows! Isaw the Manchester show and think it was a great one, so I'm really looking forward to listening to these CD's!!!

Thanks once again,

Chris
10-20-03 09:03 AM
Zeeta the ro email address bounces my emails! wot shall I do?
10-20-03 05:59 PM
Gazza no reason why it should

[email protected]

try it again...if not, just post your info here or send me a private message and I'll count you in
10-21-03 07:15 PM
Gazza sign up is now closed for this tree - thanks everyone

The tree structure will be e-mailed to everyone who registered for this tree within the next 24-48 hours
10-22-03 08:34 PM
Gazza The tree structure has now been e-mailed to everyone depending on your "zone" (including you, Zeeta!)

Jacques and Monkeywoman are the 'seeds' for Europe.
Sirstonesalot is seed for North & South America.

I have done artwork for parts 1 & 2 (the two Glasgow shows) and have sent them to Gerardo who will upload them shortly.

However,if anyone has photos from the Manchester show that they think we could use for cover art for part 3, please contact me.

I'm burning the Glasgow discs for my seeds and I'm waiting on the remaster of Manchester from Marko which is in transit to me,so hopefully I will be able to send the discs out to the seeds by this weekend
[Edited by Gazza]
10-22-03 10:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's the art created by Gazza

Disc 1

Disc 2

10-23-03 10:20 AM
Zeeta COOOL!!

Cheers mate!
10-23-03 01:14 PM
Monkey Woman I've heard from all my branches. Thanks a lot, guys!
10-23-03 07:57 PM
mac_daddy hmmm...

I signed up as a branch for this one one a week ago, but never heard back. I guess the email message was lost in cyberspace...

Is there any one who is a US branch that would like to trade with me for this set?

Maybe one of you who has asked me for a trade recently could offer me this set..?

thanks for the consideration.
10-28-03 11:00 PM
Lazy Bones Mac, you've got PM.
10-29-03 04:23 PM
coolrkddy Hello I also signed as a branch but never got a tree and my leaves are wondering when they can get their copies,Could someone be kind of enough to get me a copy. Thanks Rich
Page: 1 2