ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith jams at the Joint last night Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-29-02 02:05 PM
Stonesdoug Keith joined, Waddy, Bernard, Blondie, Terry Reid and others on stage at the 125 seat Joint last night in Los Angeles. Did a great solo on Key to the Highway.
10-29-02 02:15 PM
jb Hello Doug...sorry we could'nt meet, but was in and out within hrs...The stadium shows for me are far more exciting , the place looked pretty near capacity, and the crowd was pretty good....I am still recuperating from the 3 shows...I swear I don't know how you guys do it!!! As I said, hope to be spending my 11th wedding anniversary(1/11/03) in New York!!! P.S.-I have ignored the venonmous posts of a stonejuno...obviously, you know Nanker, Tom L. and Railing Stailine, who again authenticated my "existence" on this board yesterday. I don't have anything to prove to this person, who, apparently, is very devoid of joy in his/her life.(not to mention jealous of my lifestyle and looks).
P.S.-Please describe, more fully , your meeting with Mick and Charlie at the Ritz bar....do they have security around...did they stay long...sign autographs...what did you talk about...thanks...jb..Mr. Lawyer....Scrotum c10..Josh,Esq....
10-29-02 02:15 PM
Stonesdoug to see a pic and find out more about Keith last night
http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=2701.topic
[Edited by Stonesdoug]
10-29-02 03:00 PM
Moonisup Doug where is your story about meeting the stones, can't find it! Could you give me an url?

and yes Josh is a real nice guy!

Rik/railing staine
10-29-02 03:03 PM
jb Apparently, at the Ritz in Atlanta after the show...Jasgger and Watts went to private bar room, but greeted Doug before they sat and talked to the vivacious Gwen Steffani of No Doubt fame..(whom I fortunately missed as the opening act)....Doug has responded ..
[Edited by jb]
10-29-02 04:00 PM
Stonesdoug Didn't talk to Charlie--just a brief hey Mick and handshake--this was the big story though

10-29-02 04:01 PM
Moonisup Who is that girl in the picture??

Yeah I found it!! thank you anyway
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-29-02 04:07 PM
Stonesdoug It's Carla Rhodes, who was part of our group. She's the woman with the Mick and Keith puppets.
10-29-02 04:11 PM
jb How did she get access like that? Are'nt there security guards to prevent people from just going up and kissing Mick...He seems very happy...I am surprised he permitted someone to grab his neck like that!!!
[Edited by jb] I just read the answer n shidoobee...apparently young James Jagger let them in the private dining room at the Ritz...
[Edited by jb]
10-29-02 05:03 PM
Moonisup Can't find it anywhere on Doug's site

I should visit it more often maybe
10-29-02 05:11 PM
Honky Tonker The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports today that Mick, Chuck, Gwen Stefani, and other unnamed members of No Doubt, played an impromptu set at the piano in the Ritz lobby. Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm only re-stating the article. This fishwrap has printed a pan of the Stones before they even played. See StonesDoug's site for more info (or the AJC website).
[Edited by Honky Tonker]
10-29-02 05:19 PM
T&A let me stick up for Juno - a personal friend. JB - you got no beef here at all. nice people (and good looking people - June is both) don't have to talk about it. Doug is being polite here by not responding, let me assure you. But, I couldn't let the attack go by without defending this wonderful lady - and I don't think she lurks here, either.
10-29-02 10:52 PM
kath hey, josh? you know, i really want to try to understand where you are coming from and all that...i understand that you're a lawyer, i don't think that was ever the issue on shidoobee. the issue is that you post offensive, self righteous, ostentatious shit and then when somebody calls you on it, you go whining to doug. you do it all the time, and many of us got really tired of it. you tell us about your incredible good looks, your wealth, your personal and professional superiority, even go so far as to say really nasty, disparaging things about your wife. and then you get upset when somebody says "knock it off, asshole."

you and i agreed to a truce after you assured me that most of your post are "tongue and cheek", which i corrected to "tongue IN cheek" with an emoticon and was promptly deleted and edited by doug because it "wasn't in thread."
so here i am trying to believe that what you tell me here on rocks off is what is the REAL you..and i see the same pissy, whiney mutherfucker i see on shidoobee.

again, if you are gonna make up an identity, why make up one that is just an annoying prick? and if you are gonna tell me that you are something and i take your word for it, and then you do the same shit here, why should i ever believe ANYTHING you post ANYWHERE? and why is it that everything always has to be about "YOU"?

i can't begin to count the number of times you've posted things on shidoobee that were unspeakably self centered, "make me this and i will pay you handsomely", "send me that and you will be rewarded", "you could never be in my league or experience the success I have attained..." blahblahfuckinblah.

and maybe you really ARE a nice guy as some people here say, gawd i HOPE so...because if you are anywhere NEAR the annoying, "running to mommy doug and telling" shithead you seem to be..i can't begin to imagine what a pompous dickhead you are in "real life."

i just give up. i tried, i really tried to understand your "humor" and to appreciate your "style." but it totally eludes me. and while i know that anything i would post on shidoobee that would even hint at saying to you what i am saying here and now would cause me to be edited, deleted and possibly punted off the board..i have to take this moment in time to say "josh/mr lawyer/scrotum..
'phuque', and that horse you rode in on."

never again will i acknowledge you in any way. you are a complete waste of time and energy. and probably flesh.
[Edited by kath]
10-29-02 10:58 PM
Fiji Joe I like you Kath...where are you from?
10-29-02 11:01 PM
kath originally from texas. now residing in oregon. i think that may change soon as i may have to go into protective custody...
10-29-02 11:05 PM
Fiji Joe Both fine states indeed...and you have impeccable instincts.
10-29-02 11:05 PM
BILL PERKS I GOT YOUR BACK,KATH
10-29-02 11:32 PM
kath thanks billy!!!

btw, the pc way of saying your signature is "when the fecal matter makes contact with the wind making device..."
10-30-02 04:56 AM
F505 Just curious when this thread is going to disappear like snow in summer.... (Yes Fiji, I know it's fall)
10-30-02 05:10 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
kath wrote:
thanks billy!!!

btw, the pc way of saying your signature is "when the fecal matter makes contact with the wind making device..."

"...i'll be seated on the crapulator"
10-30-02 06:25 AM
Mathijs ha ha ha, that's funny JB! After I told you are a liar and a scammer, you laid low for a week, but now within a day after your resurection you're in the same shit! Come on JB, give it, just go away, disapear from these boards, go tell your "friends" at the lawyer firm how handsome, talented and rich you are. Just give it up.

Mathijs
ps I am still waiting for your "serious legal actions" directed to me.
10-30-02 07:26 AM
F505 resurrection...JB... hm.... you all know for sure we are not talking about JC...?
10-30-02 07:33 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Keith joined, Waddy, Bernard, Blondie, Terry Reid and others on stage at the 125 seat Joint last night in Los Angeles. Did a great solo on Key to the Highway.

Insane coolness...

Were any of the other Stones in the audience?

-tSYX --- Don't you know by now? I'm a highway child!
10-31-02 04:39 AM
F505 matthijs wrote:
ps I am still waiting for your "serious legal actions" directed to me.

What do you mean by that?
10-31-02 08:19 AM
Mathijs JB told me on this board he was discussing with his colleagues how to take serious legal actions, since I wrote on this board he is a lier (he's not even a lawyer) and a scammer, and that he attacked people under 10 different alliases on the IORR board. But so far, I haven't received anything.

Mathijs
10-31-02 08:26 AM
F505 I don't think you ever will
10-31-02 10:09 AM
Honky Tonk Man I think Josh is a Lawyer. Im sure hes a good lawyer too. I like Josh. The fact that he boasts about his wealth suggests to me that the money has not always been there. My ex girlfreind is quite rich herself. Her dad is an acountant and he is behind a construction Company as well. She does not boast because she knows no different. If i became a wealthy lawyer, id bloody well boast!

Wait till i win the Lottery, then you wil know about boasting!

Where did this come from?

Alex
10-31-02 10:50 AM
Moonisup I personally can confirm that Josh is a laywer, I called his office to thank him!
10-31-02 11:12 AM
Mathijs And I personnaly can confirm that he's not a lawyer. He might work at a lawyer's firm, but he's not a lawyer himself.

Mathijs
10-31-02 11:19 AM
Moonisup Oh well I don't know that! I have the papers from a laywerfirm here right next to me. And well I called it, and who reacted?? Yes jb

and who cares that he is a laywer ore not. I don't I just think he is an ok guy who gave me some nice stuff by post!
[Edited by Moonisup]
Page: 1 2