ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: October 30th is MRD8's Birthday Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 30th, 2005 10:45 PM
glencar Happy Birthday!
October 31st, 2005 04:30 AM
MRD8 Thank you all for the great birthday wishes! Karen and my family made it a very special 54th birthday for me...!
October 31st, 2005 08:48 AM
scope Oops...a day late, but wanted to say Happy Birthday to you. Hope it was a blast. Thanks for all your hard work in sharing and trading over the years.
October 31st, 2005 10:16 AM
throbby Yes MRD8! Happy Birthday! Hats off to your help in spreading the music.
October 31st, 2005 06:12 PM
Martha I was under the impression we are to celebrate one day for each year of MRD8's life.

That's 54 days everybody.

We started early for that reason...right? :-)

Hey, I'm goin for it.

Love and Kudos to a great member of Rocks Off!

The music you share brings joy to us all.

Rock On!

xxoo,

Martha

"We are so out of touch......yeah." LW
October 31st, 2005 06:26 PM
MRD8 Martha,
I stopped sending you stuff a while back because I thought you were moving out of Ohio...is that still the case? I have CD's of two of Dylan's European shows so far...Karlstad, Sweden on October 20th and Hamburg, Germany on October 24th...
November 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
Cardinal Fang Happy Birthday Bob !!!

Sorry I was a day later.

Hope to finally see you and Ms. D in Hollywood next week or are you not going ? I got something for you that you don't have yet if you do !

Later, Jimmy :-)
November 1st, 2005 04:33 AM
MRD8 Jimmy,
No LA for us this time...but we are going to next years Bridge School shows if you wanna come up to San Fran!
November 1st, 2005 08:14 AM
Gazza hey Bob

do you remember your 'birthday party' in LA 3 years ago?
I seem to recall waking up jetlagged at about 10 pm and it was in full swing..!

November 1st, 2005 09:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Happy Birthday Bob !!!

Sorry I was a day later.

Hope to finally see you and Ms. D in Hollywood next week or are you not going ? I got something for you that you don't have yet if you do !

Later, Jimmy :-)

Hello Cardy !!!!!!!!!

|
|
|
V

November 1st, 2005 10:27 AM
Martha
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Martha,
I stopped sending you stuff a while back because I thought you were moving out of Ohio...is that still the case? I have CD's of two of Dylan's European shows so far...Karlstad, Sweden on October 20th and Hamburg, Germany on October 24th...

Hi!

No I haven't moved out of Ohio (Chris lost his job) and may not although I have to leave this house no later than March 15th when the lease expires.

You are making me drool I am missing Bob really badly right now. :-)

xxoo,
Martha!
November 1st, 2005 04:49 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
Hard to believe its been THREE years, isn't it? Remember I brought the video of the Philly FUC Licks show...and the excellent documentary Let It Bleed...most people there had never seen either! Was thinking of you earlier today, SIRIUS satellite radio just launched a 24/7 Springsteen channel...they are playing an incredible interview of Bruce by Dave Marsh right now!
November 1st, 2005 07:20 PM
Lavendar Happy 2 U with Many many more !*_*! You Got Me Rockin!!
Great "WHO" photo Thanks Joey
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)