ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KERRY LIKES STONES' MUSIC Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 21st, 2004 03:53 AM
keith_tif Look this article:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sfl-1020kerryalerts,0,3870486.story?coll=sfla-newsnation-front

As for pop culture, Kerry said his favorite songs were ``Satisfaction,'' Jumpin' Jack Flash'' and ``Brown Sugar'' by the Rolling Stones, and that his favorite album was ``Abbey Road'' by the Beatles. His favorite Vietnam-related movie is ``The Deer Hunter.''

A Bruce Springsteen fan, Kerry said he was ``elated'' that Springsteen had agreed to appear in several Vote for Change concerts promoting Kerry's candidacy.
October 21st, 2004 04:52 AM
Gazza T&A told me that Kerry was at the Stones' show at the Orpheum in Boston two years ago.
October 21st, 2004 05:07 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
T&A told me that Kerry was at the Stones' show at the Orpheum in Boston two years ago.

Was he the opener Gazza??
October 21st, 2004 07:12 AM
Gazza yes, but the audience fell asleep....
October 21st, 2004 07:14 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes, but the audience fell asleep....

LOL
October 21st, 2004 09:53 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
keith_tif wrote:
Look this article:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sfl-1020kerryalerts,0,3870486.story?coll=sfla-newsnation-front

As for pop culture, Kerry said his favorite songs were ``Satisfaction,'' Jumpin' Jack Flash'' and ``Brown Sugar'' by the Rolling Stones, and that his favorite album was ``Abbey Road'' by the Beatles. His favorite Vietnam-related movie is ``The Deer Hunter.''

A Bruce Springsteen fan, Kerry said he was ``elated'' that Springsteen had agreed to appear in several Vote for Change concerts promoting Kerry's candidacy.

So good till the "Abbey Road" thing...... with this statement I think he is digging his own.....

J--J-J-J-J-Joeykins.....have you already reached the office my master!?!? Just two more states.... that's right my brother?!!?

SS is back....can you believe?!?! Don't you miss him so bad?!
October 21st, 2004 11:15 AM
The_Worst
quote:
Gazza wrote:
T&A told me that Kerry was at the Stones' show at the Orpheum in Boston two years ago.

He probably was at the show...God knows he is never in Washington doing the job he was elected to do...
October 21st, 2004 11:15 AM
telecaster
quote:
Gazza wrote:

He sure was. The prick cut in line

Fans started yelling at him and he said "don't you know who I am"

What a fucking jag. Article attached

"Many of his constituents see him in person only when he is cutting them in line - at an airport, a clam shack or the Registry of Motor Vehicles. One talk-show caller a few weeks back recalled standing behind a police barricade in 2002 as the Rolling Stones played the Orpheum Theater, a short limousine ride from Kerry's Louisburg Square mansion.

The caller, Jay, said he began heckling Kerry and his wife as they attempted to enter the theater. Finally, he said, the senator turned to him and asked him the eternal question.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah," said Jay. "You're a gold-digger."

John Kerry. First he looks at the purse.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1178413/posts

October 21st, 2004 11:17 AM
Joey

John Kerry is leading the " swing " States of Ohio & Pennsylvania .

BASICALLY , THE RACE IS OVER !!!!!!!

www.JohnKerry.com

October 21st, 2004 11:25 AM
Jumacfly France sent 2 millions of flue remedy to US today...I guess any of the candidate talk about that, as France is know as Evil in the Us..
October 21st, 2004 11:25 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

John Kerry is leading the " swing " States of Ohio & Pennsylvania .

BASICALLY , THE RACE IS OVER !!!!!!!

www.JohnKerry.com

As an independent I am still wondering if Tina Jordan
has officially endorsed anyone. It could make the difference to me

Please advise

October 21st, 2004 11:34 AM
star star damn!, coming from england, this is all way over my head! you guys hate john kerry then? or dont you care about him much?
October 21st, 2004 11:49 AM
Gazza Christ, dont start them.....
October 21st, 2004 11:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Christ, dont start them.....

if you start them up they ll never stop!!!
October 21st, 2004 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

As an independent I am still wondering if Tina Jordan
has officially endorsed anyone. It could make the difference to me

Please advise

Tina Jordan will make her endorsement of John Kerry " official " at a Press Conference Monday tentatively scheduled for 10:00 AM PDT outside the Playboy Mansion in the lovely Holmby Hills district of Pacific Palisades , CA whilst promoting her new line of " Body Lotion " courtesy of her Holding company , " Bella Fitness " .

No word yet on when Christi Shake www.ChristiShake.com officially endorses Kerry .

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?! ...............Oh , sure !!! :

http://www.n9negroup.com/http_docs/photos/04_10_01_gh/main.asp#

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Sassy Joe !

|
|
|
|
V

[ Edited by Sassy & ]

[Edited by Joey]
October 21st, 2004 11:59 AM
telecaster
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
France sent 2 millions of flue remedy to US today...I guess any of the candidate talk about that, as France is know as Evil in the Us..

Forget the flu shit send more brandy
October 21st, 2004 12:01 PM
The_Worst
quote:
star star wrote:
damn!, coming from england, this is all way over my head! you guys hate john kerry then? or dont you care about him much?

I don't hate John Kerry the man. I simply hate the politics of John Kerry. A John Kerry presidency would be a disaster of monumental proportions for the United States.
October 21st, 2004 12:05 PM
jb We need to have someone like "Toby" to be elected...
October 21st, 2004 12:09 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We need to have someone like "Toby" to be elected...

Kunta ?!?!
October 21st, 2004 12:25 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Oh, sure. In less than two weeks now, you'll have something to celebrate... or sorrows to drown!
October 21st, 2004 12:39 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
telecaster wrote:

LOL
October 21st, 2004 12:40 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Kunta ?!?!

or Chicken George ...
October 21st, 2004 12:40 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Oh, sure. In less than two weeks now, you'll have something to celebrate... or sorrows to drown!

let them quiet MW , cuz they will say that it s our fault as usual!!!
October 21st, 2004 01:10 PM
Monkey Woman LOL! You're right, Ju! That would be a shame, wouldn't it? Though it's flattering to be credited with that much influence!
October 21st, 2004 03:33 PM
glencar We won't blame you. The Kerry/France connection can only help our beloved President.
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
or Chicken George ...

Kizzy
glencar Oh and thanks for that flu vaccine. The oldsters are all upset as usual.
October 21st, 2004 03:37 PM
Nellcote Don't forget every teacher in the country 57 varieties threw under the bus by saying W's wife never had a real job...That woman won the lottery of life and gives us her high & mighty act, what a putz...
October 21st, 2004 03:38 PM
glencar Yes but those teachers are blinded by union rhetoric & will vote for Carrie no matter what.
October 21st, 2004 03:41 PM
Nellcote True, however, just another in the false world of JFK.
He and his crowd portray themselves as common man role models, yet they are really Chanel sniffers.
I hope he's denied a permit for his election night shindig in Bahston just as he was during the convention..
Page: 1 2