ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To Glencar ( Blue ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-16-03 10:00 AM
Joey

Blue ...................................

Seriously , check your PM !

Jacky !
10-16-03 03:28 PM
glencar I checked it Joey. Perhaps you should send me a PM before sending me on a wild goose chase. I'm at the end of my tether with the Jankees losing yesterday. And thanks for my very own thread. I love you. Really.
10-16-03 03:32 PM
jb I think it a new start ...it's something different and funny..."Check your PM"..Joey did it to me several times...then he really did PM me!!! I was so surprised...This just might work...a new schtik.
10-16-03 03:35 PM
glencar No, Joshy, it turns out Joey did PM me. I'm all(as your people would say) "verklempt." maybe we're all a bit quick to jump on Joey these days. Except for the chix.
10-16-03 03:38 PM
Moonisup Glencar!

everywhere I read youre name 9 times, on the last posts, you wanna reach 1 K posts?
10-16-03 03:39 PM
Joey " I checked it Joey. Perhaps you should send me a PM before sending me on a wild goose chase .............."

Actually blue , I really DID send you a PM .

Please look for it again and if you do not see a message from me , then perhaps we really HAVE got a new Schickt ( Sic ) going on here at this most prodigious of Forums .

The Jacky !

jb Joey took a lot of abuse yesterday for being associated with me....the funny thing is the C10 is supposedly some type of brotherhood, yet, in reality, Joey and I are more "brother" like and we have never met or spoken to one another other than on this site. We both seem to have interests in the Stones, sports, and both of us have a weird sense of humor.
glencar You, my young Dutch friend, are smarter than some give you credit for. But it's a long row to hoe & I promise to do it with a minimum of smilies.
10-16-03 03:41 PM
glencar I apologize Joey. I normally don't get more tahn one PM a month and yet I had 5 or 6. The otehrs were all about that Pdog idiot at Keno.org. Somehow I overlooked yours. I apologize most humbly. I hope you can forgive me.
10-16-03 03:42 PM
glencar Joey went to Cleveland? What's the story with Steelie? He seems to take some heat yet I've always found him to be very nice.
10-16-03 03:42 PM
glencar 931 & counting.
10-16-03 03:48 PM
Moonisup
quote:
glencar wrote:
You, my young Dutch friend, are smarter than some give you credit for. But it's a long row to hoe & I promise to do it with a minimum of smilies.

I am trying to play dumb, haha no one notices it here haha, it's works fine hahahahahahahhahaha
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-16-03 03:49 PM
glencar It's nice to see a Dutch fan who isn't anti-American & has the smarts to wit! For once, Joshy was perceptive.
10-16-03 03:52 PM
Joey " Joey and I are more "brother" like and we have never met or spoken to one another other than on this site. We both seem to have interests in the Stones, sports, and both of us have a weird sense of humor. "

That is because we are both Jewish .

.................and we like not only the Stones but THE WHO as well .

In fact , I have yet to meet a Jew who does NOT like THE WHO !

Josh , Sunday afternoon , around 5:00 PM CDT , I was out Waterproofing my Girlfriend's Driveway ( she had to have the approach redone last month as the salt eroded the crap out of the old concrete [ just eight years old too ] ) when all of a sudden Rabbi Katzman and his family came walking down the street and stopped by to talk to us . Rabbi Katzman was good friends with my deceased father ( My old man flirted with converting to Judaism the last years of his life ) and the dear Rabbi began remarking how closely I resembled my dad . Well , it was then that I noticed something peculiar --- as he spoke , the Rabbi was staring directly at my CROTCH !!!!!

It was then that I excused myself and brayed that I had to go to the bathroom ( and take a little wee wee ) .

Josh , is this acceptable behavior for a man-of-the- cloth ???????????????

Please ...........................I's just gots to knows .

The Jacky !
10-16-03 03:52 PM
nankerphelge Yes, Joey did go to Cleveland
(we told him it was in Columbus, but he found us!)

10-16-03 03:56 PM
Joey " Joey went to Cleveland? What's the story with Steelie? He seems to take some heat yet I've always found him to be very nice. "

Damn Straight I went to Cleveland img]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/drink6.gif[/img] !!!!!!!!!!!

I blanched at the mention of a " Game of Anal Tag " , but I was there ................................

Sea Scroll !

10-16-03 03:57 PM
Joey [quote]Joey wrote:
" Joey went to Cleveland? What's the story with Steelie? He seems to take some heat yet I've always found him to be very nice. "

Damn Straight I went to Cleveland http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/Smoker.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!!!!

I blanched at the mention of a " Game of Anal Tag " , but I was there ................................

Sea Scroll !

10-16-03 03:59 PM
glencar Joey, my best friend is a Jew & doesn't like the Who. It took a long time to get him to admit the Stones are pretty good. His wife loves the Stones though. But she also likes Bon Jovie.
10-16-03 04:01 PM
glencar Joey, I cut & pasted(I'm one up on Joshy) & I got a bad message from Prodigy. URL not found.
10-16-03 04:04 PM
jb Is that true about your Dad Joey? Sorry he passed away...mine died when I was only 4 and I discovered his dead, lifeless body upon returning from the beach ....a massive heart attack at 41!!!!
As far as the Rabbi, generally speaking, it would be improper for him to look at your crotch for any reason other than trying to ascertain if you were circumcised.
10-16-03 04:13 PM
glencar Sorry that you guys lost your Dads. It's got to be tough. God bless.

As for the rebbe with the heat-seeking eyes, try another shul if you can find one in the hinterlands.
10-16-03 04:15 PM
Joey " Is that true about your Dad Joey? Sorry he passed away...mine died when I was only 4 and I discovered his dead, lifeless body upon returning from the beach ....a massive heart attack at 41!!!! "

Yes it is true Josh .....and sorry your father passed away so young ......Wait ......Oh My God !!!!!!! Aren't you 41 now ?!?!?!?!?!

Shiver .....................................

I hope you are exercising and not smoking cigs. Thankfully you continue to Bang your Secretary .

I hear Brandy helps the Heart though ......Oh , and I am still trying to learn how to edit a post .

Developing ..................................

The JACKY !

10-16-03 04:17 PM
glencar Thanks for the PM my Cornhusking friend!

Look Joshy, anyone can cut&paste!

10-16-03 04:18 PM
glencar Now how do I make it bigger?
10-16-03 04:19 PM
Boomy Here's an idea:

10-16-03 04:20 PM
glencar Yes, you are great.
10-16-03 04:22 PM
Joey " Now how do I make it bigger? "

www.HoweMilitary.com

{ CA - RACK }

Harry : " Oh My GOD Steve !!!!!!!!!!! Just look at how far our young Jacky hit that one .................Unbelievable what he can do now that he is off the booze ....................Steve ?!?!?!?! STEVE ?!?!?!?!?! "

Steve : " Ah , ..... Ah , ....... Ah , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ****** JOEY NOW LAUGHING SO HARD THAT HE HAS TEARS FLOWING OUT OF HIS EYES AND CAN BARELY BREATHE AND IS MAKING LITTLE SQUEAKING SOUNDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH WHICH IS WIDE OPEN .......OH , AND THERE IS TONS OF DROOL TOO -- DEVELOPING **************** Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The Jacky !

10-16-03 04:31 PM
Boomy I'm guessing this is the thread that allows smileys??? I hope so, because:

Oh yeah, check your pants
10-16-03 04:33 PM
jb Everone else has smileys..much better than my and , yet I am blamed for it by SS and Gypsy....
10-16-03 04:35 PM
glencar Lotsa Vaughns on VH1 Classic today.
Page: 1 2