ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sweet Home Chicago! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th October 2006 03:03 AM
FotiniD With just one day left for the Chicago gig, I'd like to take this opportunity and wish all the best to my darling friends Lady Jane, GotToRollMe, PartyDollMEG and Sweet Virginia who I know will be attending

Have fun, take extra clothes with you in case it's freezing - though I'm wishing you an amazingly warm night, despite all weather forecasts! Here's to Mick giving it 110%, Ronnie being in top notch condition, Keith proving all laws of science wrong and Charlie, being his usual excellent self Here's to a night to remember, for all the good reasons!

It almost feels like I'm going, having you guys there. I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time and come back with plenty of pictures proving it. Enjoy yourselves girls, it's going to be just great!

And to everyone else from this board that's going as well, have fun you lucky people!

[Edited by FotiniD]
10th October 2006 04:42 AM
Gazza yep..have fun everyone. Wish I was goin' too...
10th October 2006 06:18 AM
LadyJane Thanks Fotini!!!

Although she'll be with us in spirit, the lovely SV will not be in Chicago.

Add Parmeda to your list and you'll have four ROCC Sistahs in the crowd cheering on our Boys.

We'll check in as we can.

Howe am I ever going to work today???

WooHoo...WooHoo....WooHoo

LJ.

10th October 2006 06:31 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Fotini!!!
Add Parmeda to your list and you'll have four ROCC Sistahs in the crowd cheering on our Boys.

LJ.

Oh, pity SV won't be in Chicago Well, we'll set a nice camp here at RO and keep an eye on you guys!

Happy Parmeda will be there as well! Great crowd!

And work? WORK? This is not even a possibility Take the day off and get ready for the gig dear!
[Edited by FotiniD]
10th October 2006 06:36 AM
LadyJane Thanks my dear....YOU will be with us in spirit.

Add Telecaster, Nanky, Glencar, Boomy, TomL and Voodoopug to the list.

RO/The Couch will be well represented.

I HAVE to work....Arrggghhhhh!!!!!

LJ.
10th October 2006 06:37 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Oh, pity SV won't be in Chicago Well, we'll set a nice camp here at RO and keep an eye on you guys!

I'll be here at RO reporting on the wild things that are going on in Chicago without us, Fotini.

They are going to have a blast...AND they are going to get "She Was Hot". I just know it!

SV
10th October 2006 06:43 AM
Bitch
Have a great time to everyone who is going! If someone wants to call, email me or picture mail me from the show, pm me and I'll give you my numbers and I can post them here. Thats always cool! Hope you hear these songs!

10th October 2006 07:59 AM
GotToRollMe Aw, thanks Fotini, I wish you were going too...I really do. In fact, I wish you were ALL gonna be there. I'll keep you posted from the hotel.

Gold rings on the lot of ya!
10th October 2006 08:08 AM
PartyDoll MEG You know we will have a great time- half filled stadium, cold, rain, hail, sleet, blizzard conditions. same old setlist and all...

I think you guys know me well enough by now, and the Board will be "well-informed" of our escapades. We have all bases covered.

Tomorrow: the ROCC takes on Chicago!!
10th October 2006 08:17 AM
LadyJane Don't forget to print your Boarding passes.

Southwest...no assigned seating.

Just printed mine...I'm in the A group....but of course!

LJ.
10th October 2006 08:44 AM
FotiniD
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You know we will have a great time- half filled stadium, cold, rain, hail, sleet, blizzard conditions. same old setlist and all...

Haha, the ROCC withstands anything, Meg
10th October 2006 09:18 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Haha, the ROCC withstands anything, Meg

That gave me an inspiration:

10th October 2006 09:24 AM
FotiniD
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

That gave me an inspiration:

Haha, that's exactly what I had in mind
10th October 2006 10:46 AM
Some Guy was the chiba alert lifted.
10th October 2006 10:56 AM
_Boomy_ I will have my 'puter on hand, so we can send messages and updates.
10th October 2006 10:57 AM
LadyJane
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
I will have my 'puter on hand, so we can send messages and updates.

Boomy..check PM

LJ.
10th October 2006 11:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks my dear....YOU will be with us in spirit.

Add Telecaster, Nanky, Glencar, Boomy, TomL and Voodoopug to the list.

RO/The Couch will be well represented.

I HAVE to work....Arrggghhhhh!!!!!

LJ.

Thanks LJ,

Sadly, I have been omitted from the "well wishes" and replaced by names not even attending.....a new low for me!

I'd advise against ever flying Southwest again. I stick with United, American, or Delta. There is no business or first class in Southwest and several passengers typically smell bad (see: Elwood Blues in the fancy restaraunt).

10th October 2006 11:01 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Boomy..check PM

LJ.

Check yours.
10th October 2006 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You know we will have a great time- half filled stadium, cold, rain, hail, sleet, blizzard conditions. same old setlist and all...

I think you guys know me well enough by now, and the Board will be "well-informed" of our escapades. We have all bases covered.

Tomorrow: the ROCC takes on Chicago!!

I shall head to Carsons at Lunch to procure new, smaller, thermal underwear. Sadly, due to the temp and level of wetness, many men should anticipate shrinkage and should hover over a heating vent for 90 seconds before taking things in a romantic direction, otherwise humiliation is imminent (see: George Costanza while vacationing at "The Hamptons")
10th October 2006 11:03 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I shall head to Carsons at Lunch to procure new, smaller, thermal underwear. Sadly, due to the temp and level of wetness, many men should anticipate shrinkage and should hover over a heating vent for 90 seconds before taking things in a romantic direction, otherwise humiliation is imminent (see: George Costanza while vacationing at "The Hamptons")

Like a "frightened turtle."
10th October 2006 11:04 AM
jb Chicago did not deserve this show....
10th October 2006 11:10 AM
nankerphelge "Sadly, due to the temp and level of wetness, many men should anticipate shrinkage and should hover over a heating vent for 90 seconds before taking things in a romantic direction"

Hear that Joey???

10th October 2006 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"Sadly, due to the temp and level of wetness, many men should anticipate shrinkage and should hover over a heating vent for 90 seconds before taking things in a romantic direction"

Hear that Joey???

Nanky ?!

10th October 2006 11:18 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

10th October 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

10th October 2006 12:53 PM
monkey_man To all going to Chicago. . .have a blast!! I hope the boys do a club show there with all that free time before their next gig!!
10th October 2006 12:54 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Fotini!!!

LJ.

I'll be there. I leave in 24 hours! Woot Hoo!
10th October 2006 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll be there. I leave in 24 hours! Woot Hoo!

you do know where "NOT TO PARK" I am assuming???

Elvis Costello aside...I shall still greet you again.
10th October 2006 01:33 PM
glencar I'm watching WGN Weather on Dish TV right now. Scary stuff but it looks like the rain will hold off until thursday. No car this time; I'll take public transport, private van & smelly cabs.
10th October 2006 01:34 PM
glencar And of course we'll greet again. This board has brought many strangers together!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)