ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ford Field, October 12, 2002 by John F. Martin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prince Claus, 76, of Netherlands. Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-07-02 11:03 AM
jb Prince Claus , the German-born husband of Queen Beatrix who employed wit, charm and patience to overcome Dutch hostility and the affection of his adopted nation, died Sunday of respiratory and heart problems.
I thought this deserved mention as the Dutch, per capita, are the best Stone fans in the world. I am very sorry Moonisup a/k/a Wooden Shoe.
[Edited by jb]
10-07-02 11:20 AM
magicwoman yeah i know it its only on the dutch television here
10-07-02 03:31 PM
egon thanks jb.

we've lost one of the most colourful people of the royal family.

10-07-02 04:07 PM
F505 although the prince was not a Rolling Stones fan but a Bach lover he was ok
10-07-02 05:51 PM
Angiegirl All of the above. He seemed like a fine man to me.
RIP prins Claus.
10-08-02 02:33 PM
Moonisup yeah he was a cool guy!!

Yes Josh, that is a very very cool gesture of yah to post that!!!

the wooden shoe
10-08-02 05:30 PM
cocksucker the man with the brown nose is back
10-08-02 05:40 PM
Moonisup You should keep your dirty fucking mouth shut!!!!
Our king has died and you'd react that way!

In finland nothing happened, oh yeah you all supported the nazis I remember that!! Don't fuck with our emotions in Holland
10-08-02 05:45 PM
cocksucker you're not only ignorant and stupid (Claus von Ambsberg is not your 'king' but a prince) and I was talking to YOU and was not discussing the Dutch royal house which I really appreciate. So read carefully before you react you pathetic dickhead
10-08-02 05:48 PM
Moonisup What the fuck, cocksucker, he is for me our king! Whatever
When josh is kindly enough to post in his memory and some jerk like you is coming along and is going to talk about brownnoses I get pissed,
Where is your education, lost in Russia, you should have stayed in the Ice age. a frozen Finland, well that would be cool,
10-08-02 05:53 PM
cocksucker you just got to scrape that shit right off your nose!
10-08-02 05:55 PM
Moonisup I'll bomb finland

hmmmmmmmm no stones in Finland,
how could that be

with fans like you, they'll stay away
and 7 in holland the brown nose country

ahhahaha
beat that fucker
10-08-02 05:57 PM
cocksucker pathetic
10-08-02 06:00 PM
Moonisup
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
pathetic

indeed you are
10-08-02 06:06 PM
cocksucker congratulations! You finally understand a word that counts more than 4 letters. Makes you a bit less pathetic but nevertheless.... move over and leave this board.

10-08-02 06:19 PM
Moonisup oh and why is that?? What did I do wrong

the thing you and I have is a shame on this board and a real shame to the meaning of this topic!!!!!

I'll stop now, but I am really really pissed that you react over the death of our prince, that is tooo sad for words

rik
10-09-02 07:57 AM
magicwoman Good work Moonisup
10-09-02 07:59 AM
cocksucker quote:
the thing you and I have is a shame on this board

waddayamean; are you gay or something? I don't have anything with you. In fact: I had it with you...
10-09-02 08:05 AM
Moonisup
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
quote:
the thing you and I have is a shame on this board

waddayamean; are you gay or something? I don't have anything with you. In fact: I had it with you...

you should stick your head in a microwave! and then poor your self with boiling water!!

bye bye
10-09-02 08:10 AM
cocksucker again the microwave? Can't you come up with something new? You're sooooo boring......
10-09-02 08:11 AM
Moonisup well I have learned to repeat everything twice to kids who don't listen

[Edited by Moonisup]
10-09-02 09:58 AM
egon rik,

be the better person here; just let it go.
10-09-02 10:09 AM
Moonisup OK I'll try,
10-09-02 10:34 AM
jb I am so sorry Moon...Cocksucker is apparently offended by the Royal Family.
10-09-02 10:36 AM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
I am so sorry Moon...Cocksucker is apparently offended by the Royal Family.

well I don't care, I think it is just sad, that he post this shit in a thread that is about someone who died!

rik
10-09-02 10:44 AM
jb I am very excited as less than 2 weeks for 2 florida shows and then I go to Atlanta. I still have not found anyone who wants to go despite my 4th and 6th row seats. Apparently, not to many die-hard fans here in Fla. Too bad you could not make it..I offered Stonesdoug the ticket but he is not coming to Florida.. I may meet up with the Shidoobee group in Atlabnta...however, do you think they may physically attack me? I am a big guy -6'2, 230 pounds, and I certainly can handle one or even 2 guys easily...but if the shidoobee's gang up on me, I am sure they will beat me to within a inch of my life...plus, I will be in a foreign area with no outside resources...I think the best plan in to stay by myself ...
10-09-02 10:49 AM
cocksucker jb i read in another post you've been fighting during a stones concert with figi joe...what's the meaning of all this? you do know a Stones concert is not a boxing match don't you?
10-09-02 10:49 AM
Moonisup ha I am very sorry I can't make it!

Well 2 weeks to go for you, around 40 for me well that long!! I hope you've a very very great time, and I look forward to a review!!

rik
10-09-02 10:53 AM
cocksucker why are we fighting and what are we fighting for?
10-09-02 10:57 AM
magicwoman peace
Page: 1 2