ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe could this happen? Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 28th, 2004 09:04 AM
nankerphelge Schools hit with suit in alleged strip-search

BY BRYAN VIRASAMI
Staff Writer

September 27, 2004, 6:15 PM EDT

A Bronx school employee forced four fourth-grade boys, accused of stealing a teacher's ring, to strip to their underwear and jump up and down, the boys' parents alleged in a federal lawsuit Monday.

The parents said the boys were pulled from a gym class at PS 186X, a special education school, and taken to a private room. There, the mothers said, Julio Passaro, who worked as a liaison between parents and the school, intimidated the boys about going to jail if they didn't cooperate with the search.

The women appeared with their attorneys Monday at a Manhattan news conference to announce the filing of a civil suit in U.S. District Court in Manhattan seeking unspecified punitive and compensatory damages.

Ilann Maazel, one of the attorneys, said the search was illegal and violated the chancellor's regulations as well as the boys' Constitutional rights.

"Mr. Passaro, one by one, strip-searched each of the children to their underwear," Maazel said. "He had them take off their pants, their shirts, their socks, their shoes and he searched them."

The mothers, who wanted to be identified only by their first names in order to protect the identities of their children, two of whom are 10 and two of whom are 11, said the incident happened April 2 at the Walter J. Damrosch School on Jennings Street.

According to the complaint and the women, the episode began when a teacher apparently misplaced her ring. She asked all the students if they took the ring, and no one responded, including the four boys. Later that day, the four boys were pulled from a gym class and taken to a second-floor "time out" room, where Passaro instructed them to take off their clothes.

"He told my son that if he didn't take his clothes off he would go to jail," said Carrie, mother of I.M. She called for stiff punishment.

"What happened to our children was horrendous," she said. "I feel he should he terminated for what he did."

The Department of Education said the "accused family worker" has since been rassigned to administrative duties.

"The allegation is being investigated by the Chancellor's Office of Special Investigations," the statement said, without elaborating. "Further disciplinary action is pending the outcome of the investigation."

Two of the boys has since transferred to another school and two others are presently seeking permission to transfer, their mothers said.

Maazel said it was unclear if the ring was ever recovered.

Staff writer Ellen Yan contributed to this story.
September 28th, 2004 09:20 AM
Joey

www.HoweMilitary.com
September 28th, 2004 02:36 PM
gypsy It's just an ordinary old strip search. What's the big deal? Howe did it get all blown out of proportion?
September 28th, 2004 02:37 PM
nankerphelge When the teacher told them to jump up and down!!

September 28th, 2004 02:39 PM
gypsy He was seeing if any loose change might fall out of some crevices in their bodies. It was either that or a body cavity. I think the kids got off pretty easy. At Howe, those kids would have undergone a VERY thorough search...very throrough...
September 28th, 2004 02:54 PM
gypsy My opinion is that these young hoodlums weren't searched more thoroughly. I would have inspected EVERY orifice. A ring could easily be tucked away inside a mouth or an ear. I demand another search! Howe dare these little rabblerousers get away with thievery! They don't play that piddly jump up and down naked shit at Howe...no sir...Howe is all business!
September 29th, 2004 02:07 PM
nankerphelge Man-shaped pillow for solo sleeper
By Kaori Hitomi in Nagareyama, Japan
29sep04
AFTER a long night at work as a radio DJ, Junko Suzuki likes to snuggle at bedtime - and she says she's found the perfect partner: a man-shaped pillow.

Linen maker Kameo Corp.'s new "Boyfriend's Arm Pillow" - which consists of a headless torso and a stuffed arm that curls around the sleeper - might make some people uneasy.

But not Ms Suzuki, or about 1000 others in Japan who have bought the pillow, which Kameo says is the first of its kind. The product went on the market last December.

"I like to sleep holding someone's hand," Ms Suzuki, 34. "And this pillow makes me feel relaxed because I can hold the arm and feel something warm at my side."

Kameo, based in the southern Japanese city of Fukuoka, says the pillow is not only an emotional comfort, but that its shape keeps the body balanced by supporting the sleeper from both sides.

Sleepers typically curl up in between the body of the pillow and the crooked arm, with the sleeper's head resting on the pillow's "bicep."

"My grandmother used to say that there is nothing more comfortable pillow than human," Kameo President Tomoki Kakehashi said. "So, I thought that maybe women would want to sleep on an arm-shaped pillow."

The pillow is only on sale in Japan, where customers can buy one for Y8500 ($106.8). Covered in a shirt-shaped pillow cover, it comes in blue, pink or green.

For Ms Suzuki, who is estranged from her husband, the pillow has definite advantages: It doesn't squirm or thrash in the night, and you know it'll be there in the morning.

"It keeps holding me all the way through," she said in her home outside of Tokyo. "I think this is great because this does not betray me."

One-size pillows do not fit all.

So Kameo is working up new models: muscular pillows for sleepers who like their pillows well-built; slender models for those after a more sensitive, vulnerable partner.

The company also has a prototype for its next big project: a female pillow for men. This one will be shaped like a woman's lap, with a "skirt" cover.

"I always thought someone's lap would the best pillow for me," Mr Kakehashi said.

September 29th, 2004 02:12 PM
LadyJane Not a bad idea really. Although I do like a man with a head!!!

LJ.
September 29th, 2004 02:39 PM
gypsy It's really not, LJ. I think it is kind of innocent. It's just that Nanky is such a perv. Word has it that joey ordered one of these pillows...and threw a major fit because it didn't have a head...specifically, one sporting a jew-fro.

It can't be worse than that disgusting "Real Doll" that I saw a few years ago on HBO's "Real Sex." Now that was for major pervs.
September 29th, 2004 02:41 PM
nankerphelge A perv?

A PERV?

Well!!

Okay, maybe....
September 29th, 2004 03:23 PM
glencar The Bronx has had many odd things going on in their schools lately. A different teacher had to resign for ass-f*ck*ng his students.
September 29th, 2004 03:47 PM
Joey " It can't be worse than that disgusting "Real Doll" that I saw a few years ago on HBO's "Real Sex." Now that was for major pervs. "

<------ Joey named his " Tina "

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....Keep quiet little buddy
September 29th, 2004 03:57 PM
gypsy glencar, that may seem odd in the Bronx, but at Howe, it's taught in a remedial class. It's a given that one should know about that before enrolling at Howe.
September 29th, 2004 04:04 PM
glencar Ass-f*ck*ng as an elective or a part of the core curriculum? LOL
September 29th, 2004 04:13 PM
gypsy I believe it's a prerequisite. I'll ask joey when he gets back from his bathroom break. He has IBS, ya know, from the old Howe days.
September 29th, 2004 04:23 PM
glencar I used to have that too. But mine came from spicy foods.
September 29th, 2004 04:24 PM
Joey " I believe it's a prerequisite. I'll ask joey when he gets back from his bathroom break. He has IBS, ya know, from the old Howe days. "

<----- No Gyps. , he has S.B.S. ( Shy Bladder Syndrome ) from the old Howe Military Days .
September 29th, 2004 04:42 PM
gypsy joey, don't be shy.
Do you need a new bottle of ProctoFoam? You go through it so damn fast.
September 29th, 2004 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, don't be shy.
Do you need a new bottle of ProctoFoam? You go through it so damn fast.

www.HowardStern.com
September 29th, 2004 05:23 PM
gypsy joey, I think you may be hiding josh. Could you please strip off all of your clothes and jump up and down naked, and naybe do a couple of cartwheels for security purposes
September 29th, 2004 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I think you may be hiding josh. Could you please strip off all of your clothes and jump up and down naked, and naybe do a couple of cartwheels for security purposes

www.RachelFuller.com

" I danced with Linda
I danced with Jean
I danced with Cindy
Then I suddenly see

Mary-Anne with the shaky hands
What they've done to her man
Those shaky hands

Mary is so pretty
The prettiest in the land
Guys come from every city
Just to shake her shaky hands

Linda can cook
Jean reads books
Cindy can sew
But I'd rather know

Those shaky hands

Those shaky hands

Those shaky hands ..............."

[Edited by Joey]
September 29th, 2004 09:46 PM
Soldatti
September 30th, 2004 11:23 AM
Joey

<---- Hello Soldatti
( Rocks Off Member )
September 30th, 2004 04:24 PM
gypsy I like talking about Howe. I refuse to let this thread die.
September 30th, 2004 04:25 PM
LadyJane gyps...New Tour...we MUST get to work on our Howe Tee Shirts!!

Yeah!!

LJ.
September 30th, 2004 04:37 PM
Joey

Lamb ....................................CHOP !!!!!!

Lambchop !

" Have those Lambchops stopped screaming Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Hannibal Joe !
September 30th, 2004 09:54 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Joey wrote:

<---- Hello Soldatti
( Rocks Off Member )

<---- Hello Joey
( HELP!! I NEED A LIFE!! )
September 30th, 2004 10:21 PM
gypsy Everyone is going to be green with envy over our Howe shirts!
October 1st, 2004 10:20 AM
Joey " Everyone is going to be green with envy over our Howe shirts! "

<------ I'm ALWAYS " green " !

Good One little fella !!!!

I feel a little " Green " this morning myself .

Oh, OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ************************
October 1st, 2004 04:11 PM
gypsy But he doesn't have a Howe shirt.
Page: 1 2