ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP SSS (Tim) Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd October 2006 10:28 PM
glencar RIP Tim...
3rd October 2006 10:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG My thoughts are with Tim's wife and all of you who were his friends. Peace
3rd October 2006 11:05 PM
Fiji Joe Too many good ones are leaving us...Fiji weeps
4th October 2006 12:19 AM
Daethgod RIP Tim

4th October 2006 03:09 AM
Flairville God Bless.
4th October 2006 05:34 AM
Gazza Nice work on digging that photo out, Voodoo. The badges we're wearing were made by Joni & Tim for everyone who turned up for the Licks gatherings for the LA shows. Everyone got a Stones blimp with their name on it. I still have mine. Hard to believe thats just under four years ago. What a great few days that was!
4th October 2006 06:37 AM
albert Tim: RIP

All condolences for the family and the Stones community.

Albert
Holland
4th October 2006 07:53 AM
corgi37 I feel for his family and friends. There is alot of sadness here lately. Maybe thats what happens with a ageing fanbase!

My very best to everyone who knew him. Gazza, he must have been a great guy. I totally agree that we Stones fans are a breed apart. We whine and bitch about set lists and ticket prices, but when it comes to the crunch, we are there for each other and have the time of our lives at shows.

RIP
4th October 2006 10:20 AM
glencar Tragedy strikes everyone at some point in their lives. While one person is going through the best time of their lives, someone else is dealing with an ailing parent. It'd be nice to stem the tide of time but there's no stopping it. I met Tim & Joni in Vegas after a particularly trying time with some other people & they were so nice to talk to. I always assumed I'd see them again. I wish I had gone out west again for some shows. Not for the Stones but just to meet the nice folks out there again.
[Edited by glencar]
4th October 2006 04:32 PM
Factory Girl glencar, check pm.
4th October 2006 08:43 PM
mickmask My heartfelt condolences to Tims wife and family.

...may he have the best seats in the house.

mm.
5th October 2006 09:19 AM
Phog Sounds like a helluva guy. RIP.
5th October 2006 03:36 PM
kath incredibly sad. my deepest sympathies to his family and friends.
6th October 2006 07:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Nice work on digging that photo out, Voodoo. The badges we're wearing were made by Joni & Tim for everyone who turned up for the Licks gatherings for the LA shows. Everyone got a Stones blimp with their name on it. I still have mine. Hard to believe thats just under four years ago. What a great few days that was!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)