ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEEF on Cover of Rolling Stone Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-01-02 02:03 PM
Martha Another heads up!

I hope this hasn't already been posted. If so I apologize.

Got my October 17, 2002 issue #907 of the Rolling Stone yesterday (in the mail) and KEEF is on the cover.

Pictures of the Stones inside and an interview with the main man..Keef himself!

Enjoy!!!!!
10-01-02 02:40 PM
jb He looks dam good!!!
10-01-02 02:45 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I would'nt go so far to say he looks damn good. He looks like well...Keith Richards. I wonder what his motivation is for taking his shirt off on the cover. Even Jagger doesn't do shirtless photo shoots anymore.
10-01-02 02:46 PM
~AzQb

Motive???

ME!!!

~RoTfL
10-01-02 03:04 PM
jb Because he can..he is saying fuck you to the Britneys and Justins of the world...By the way, what the fuck is Justin Timberlake thinking..you would think he would want to move away from that teenage pop shit and he makes a video like the 2nd comimg of Michael Jackson!
10-01-02 03:24 PM
Moonisup It is cool to at age 58 half naked on the cover of rolling stone, and he hasn't got a belly!! He is tighter then me!!

lol

I'm just waiting so patiently, lying on the floor. I'm just trying to get rocks off, before it rains anymore
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-01-02 03:32 PM
~AzQb

Fucking beautiful ; )he is!

~
10-01-02 04:11 PM
jb American Idol 10/24/02 performance in Ft. Lauderdale basically sold out...Stones shows on 10/22 and 10/23 not sold out...is something wring here? And Cher is returning in November for a third show this year and 5th in the last 2 yrs...!!!And Paula Rubio is one hot babe!!!
10-01-02 04:16 PM
Moonisup Well american idol ain't a good thing, in holland we have had that same shit, and their still big here, it breaks my heart, kids are really into that stuff, they should listen to 'something happend to me yesterday' that is a great song!

Rik

Josh, I've mailed you some links
10-01-02 04:17 PM
jb Thanks Moon..just saw them!!! I will try to download now!!!
10-01-02 04:18 PM
gypsy I bought the issue yesterday, Martha! I love Keef's take 'im or leave 'im attitude. He is what he is, and he is just too fucking cool!
10-01-02 04:19 PM
Moonisup I know they are great!

Well when you send your cd's to me, I'll try to put the rest on an empty cd for you!! you'll have the best songs then!!

rik
10-01-02 04:22 PM
jb Thanks...I have been so busy working that i have had no time...My birthday is 10/11 and everyone seems to want to take me out and celebrate my 40th...It's nice to realize that so many people really like you...particularly after the terrible abuse i took last week on the board...I mean a guy basically telling me I would not live long !!!
10-01-02 04:26 PM
Moonisup Cool 40th birthday is cool. My dad turns 46 this week, party time, cos most of my uncles and aunts are stonesfans, no beatlefans in my family!!

rik
10-03-02 09:25 PM
JaggeresqueUK Rik.. how old are you? I'm 18, and, I was just commenting how good Keef loooks. Though I'm attracted to Jagger, Keef looks good... I can't wait to get the MOJO magazine with the individual covers... hope you can get it here in UK...
If anyone knows the website for MOJO magazine.. emil it to me:
[email protected]

Thanks. Luv, Mia
10-03-02 09:26 PM
JaggeresqueUK Rik.. how old are you? I'm 18, and, I was just commenting how good Keef loooks. Though I'm attracted to Jagger, Keef looks good... I can't wait to get the MOJO magazine with the individual covers... hope you can get it here in UK...
[email protected]

Thanks. Luv, Mia
10-04-02 11:17 AM
Martha

Here it is:

www.mojo4music.com
10-04-02 11:28 AM
jb I went to pick up Rs and Jennifer Love Hewitt was on the cover...attractive but not KR!!!
10-04-02 02:17 PM
magicwoman never seen the rolling stone here unfortunaletly i live in Holland
10-04-02 02:41 PM
Moonisup
quote:
JaggeresqueUK wrote:
Rik.. how old are you? I'm 18, and, I was just commenting how good Keef loooks. Though I'm attracted to Jagger, Keef looks good... I can't wait to get the MOJO magazine with the individual covers... hope you can get it here in UK...
[email protected]

Thanks. Luv, Mia

I'm 19, 20 in december!

Rik
10-04-02 02:42 PM
Moonisup
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
never seen the rolling stone here unfortunaletly i live in Holland

Well there are some salespoints here in Noord-holland

Rik
10-04-02 02:52 PM
Richard Hurrah
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
never seen the rolling stone here unfortunaletly i live in Holland

How old are you (hum I shouldn't ask that to a woman especially when she'a magic ) ?
I've seen The Stones in Roterdam in 82 and I'm quite sure they played Holland every tour since...
(me from BE)
10-04-02 03:01 PM
Moonisup She ment the magazine!!
10-05-02 06:51 AM
magicwoman How old are you (hum I shouldn't ask that to a woman especially when she'a magic ) ?
I've seen The Stones in Roterdam in 82 and I'm quite sure they played Holland every tour since...
(me from BE

Hi i am 18 years old very young
10-05-02 08:13 AM
stonesmik Rumoured tour dates for Holland 2003 are:
August 2 & 3: Amsterdam, Amsterdam Arena
August 11: Amsterdam, Paradiso
August 14 & 15: Rotterdam, Feyenoord Stadium
August 15: Groningen, Stadspark Speedway
August (unknown day): Utrecht, Musiccentre Vredenburg
August 18: Den Haag, Malieveld

These are rumors. It is expected the Stones will announce the exact dates at the end of October 2002. I would like to see them in the Paradiso!
10-05-02 09:35 AM
Moonisup stonesmilk, form wich country are you?

Rik
10-05-02 11:55 AM
Richard Hurrah
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
She ment the magazine!!

Oooops.
Just went to the newspaper shop here in Brussels. They've received the Oct 3 edition of Rolling Stone yesterday. The Oct 17 edition (I assume it's the right one) will be here in 2 weeks. It should more or less the same for Holland. I would be amazed it's not distributed there.
[Edited by Richard Hurrah]
10-05-02 12:04 PM
Richard Hurrah
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Hi i am 18 years old very young

Well, exactly why I missed them in Brussels in 73 and 76
Apparently they'll play 6/7 times in Holland next summer (and only once in Belgium) lucky you...
10-05-02 01:45 PM
F505 richard, we expect you at least seven times in Holland!
10-05-02 05:05 PM
Richard Hurrah
quote:
F505 wrote:
richard, we expect you at least seven times in Holland!

Got some spare tickets ?
Page: 1 2