ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pug's self-suspension Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 30th, 2005 01:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Wow! You sure are angry. Here's $20. Go get yourself a D-grade piece of ass. You'll feel better.

I'm not going to debate you Fiji. Not here. Not here on Rocks Off. And certainly not today. Pugsly is in pain. Our thoughts are with him today. And his flat faced dogs. They bleed to.
September 30th, 2005 01:17 PM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:

Jair, it might be a good idea to return Pug's CD? He can try to sell it to make up the $500 dollar bath he took at the pre-party gig....he has truly humiliated himself.

Great idea!
Sent!!!
September 30th, 2005 01:22 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Tell me again why we care about this? Who stiffed him? Who made fun of him? Where in the hell did he find a cape big enough to fit around his enormous body?

These are the questions that need to be answered before I can start feeling sorry for this guy.

Pug has asked me to tell you "sad to see thing one feels this way I will keep him in my thoughts and wish him the best through these trying times"
September 30th, 2005 01:23 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Pugsly made this world a better place for all of us. I will never forget him or his dogs with the mashed in faces.

Pug told me to advise you "you are a great friend, "A" poster, and shall alwasy be welcomed cordial by him in Chicago".
September 30th, 2005 01:23 PM
Jair Hey Pug, look, the life is beautiful!!!

September 30th, 2005 01:49 PM
Thing One
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not going to debate you Fiji. Not here. Not here on Rocks Off. And certainly not today. Pugsly is in pain. Our thoughts are with him today. And his flat faced dogs. They bleed to.

Pug is in pain? Dominoe's not delivering to his area anymore? And Fiji? You are the second person who has called me that. You, him and jb are the biggest blowhards on this board. Is he an attorney too? That would only make sense. When people get their bar license does it automatically turn them into jerks? I have tickets to the Seattle show. Will you be there? I hope so.
September 30th, 2005 03:01 PM
pdog Tie a yellow ribbon...

September 30th, 2005 03:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Pug is in pain? Dominoe's not delivering to his area anymore? And Fiji? You are the second person who has called me that. You, him and jb are the biggest blowhards on this board. Is he an attorney too? That would only make sense. When people get their bar license does it automatically turn them into jerks? I have tickets to the Seattle show. Will you be there? I hope so.

Popping off? You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, souvenier boy with the high yaller socks.......maybe I'll fly down to Kansas and staple your tongue to the back of your ass, ya half bent macaroni face geek! I'll box your ears for ya, Meshuginah!
September 30th, 2005 03:27 PM
Thing One
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Popping off? You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, souvenier boy with the high yaller socks.......maybe I'll fly down to Kansas and staple your tongue to the back of your ass, ya half bent macaroni face geek! I'll box your ears for ya, Meshuginah!

And they say minoxidill has no side effects.

I accept. Only, you're going to have to take a left turn at Kansas and then a right at Iowa. But we can do this. It can be done. It shall be done. Why, it is closer to be done than you might imagine. Do you know just how close this is to getting done?

Do you like pecan logs? I do. Please stop at Stuckey's and get me maybe four or five of them. And oh yes, please pick me up one of those P.T. Cruiser key chains.

[Edited by Thing One]
September 30th, 2005 04:50 PM
blackandblue Who is Pug?
September 30th, 2005 11:06 PM
exile A long time ago I was in a band and have been stiffed with a large bill at the end of a few gigs.

There was no one there to bail me out. We just had to cop it sweet.

Look it just happens sometimes, going on a board and begging for money to cover your ass isnt cool.

September 30th, 2005 11:20 PM
Starbuck i did my part. i wipe myself clean of the pug financial fiasco.

i brought a friend, and the two of us combined consumed six to eight beers and a couple of overdone cheeseburgers.

(i even appreciated the cape.)

however, the thing that turned the gig down that fateful road to financial loss was the mechanical bull. or, more accurately, the lack of the mechanical bull. it was sitting there, out in the open, with padding all around. possible injuries need not have been feared. as a matter of fact, there was a humm throughout the crowd the whole afternoon, a humm of anticipation and excitation...'will he hop the bull??' we all thought. 'can the frame of the pseudo beast carry his big/tall frame?' 'could he hold on?' in fact, you can picture the scene in your mind's eye right now: pug hops on the bull, and immediately word filters out through the streets outside hogs n honies, through joe's where all the gator fans were slopping beers....gator fans making desperate phone calls to friends, loved ones and long lost uncles...."get your asses to the bar to see the big/tall man in the striped cape, recent father and new owner of a 3000 sq ft house, shaker of the hand of fiji, take his life into his own hands and get thrown of a man made lucifer whilst crooning "memo from turner" to a bunch of grain belt swooning hellians...."...and thereby recouping the losses.

if you mechanical bulld it, he will come.

mistakes were made. but we are all the better for it. live and learn, i always say.
September 30th, 2005 11:41 PM
pdog I don't understand this fiscal problem. You charge at the door or you don't... What happened, howe did Pug lose money. We need congressional hearings on this, NOW!
September 30th, 2005 11:50 PM
Riffhard Where the hell did I put Ronnie Earl's phone number?! I know it's here somewhere. Wait......no.....shit..........is that...no......fuck.....I'll get back to you. Ronnie'll finger it out. Still looking....

Riffy
September 30th, 2005 11:56 PM
Scottfree Oh, tehr tangent...Tangerine oh tangerine.....
October 1st, 2005 12:15 AM
voodoopug I am temporarily un suspending myself for one post.

Thank you to all who have offered support during these trying times. There is no fiscal issues, we merely asked if anyone wanted to share our tab for reserving a room that we decided on for the Shidoobee pre party (which also included an open invite to The Couch and RO), many kind folks did so (quietly I may add). We covered the rest, no problems, no regrets. The Cape shall continue to be one of the "water cooler" moments of our show (next gig is Oct 22 in Barington, see www.geocities.com/thevoodoopugs for more info).

Starbuck hit the nail right on the head....the mechanical bull not being operational really hurt morale, and things will be different next party! You were a pleasure to greet.

Much love to all of you. I shall continue my suspension and shall keep all of you in my thoughts.

P.S. the new home is 5800 Sq ft under AC.

P.P.S. Very happy that jb's testicle was given a clean bill of health

P.P.P.S. Joey, You are much loved
P.P.P.P.S. just bought a new sunburst telecaster...must break it in now!

PPPPPS I am proud to have shook the hand of Fiji, and during the Summer of Fiji at that!
October 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
pdog Damn Pug... People didn't kick down... I'd be bummed too!

October 1st, 2005 12:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Damn Pug... People didn't kick down... I'd be bummed too!

many did kick down and all was taken care of!
October 1st, 2005 12:47 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not going to debate you Fiji. Not here. Not here on Rocks Off. And certainly not today.

haHa

thats fijijoe, I heard that ol' boys cornbread cut

is a big hit down in the teXas

good stuff, good stuff
October 1st, 2005 12:55 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

many did kick down and all was taken care of!

BUT!!! Is this situation, why you're not posting?

October 1st, 2005 08:04 AM
chevysales thanks for the laugh...coffee was hard to hold down...without a doubt i can always count on this board for a good laugh now and then.

and jb you should be added to rocks off hall of fame for funny posts during such trying times.

me i am off to work with a smile on my face... knowing my beloved dolphins are in a bye week tied for first in the afc east and that the bills and jets suck along with the fact the pats aren't too far behind.
[Edited by chevysales]
October 1st, 2005 09:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

BUT!!! Is this situation, why you're not posting?

My posting must remain severly restricted so that my new, kindler, gentler, puggie demeanor is not thrust back to the old ways of humiliating and enraging fellow fans do to the actions of a small group of "evil-doers" PDog, six months ago, i never would have thought i would say this....I am sad to not be going to MSG 06, I would have liked to greet you. My pugs are having a difficult time adjusting to the new house as its massive size is quite intimidating to their small frames, i must spend quality time with them now and teach them to play "fetch" with my todler son.
October 1st, 2005 10:44 AM
jb
quote:
exile wrote:
A long time ago I was in a band and have been stiffed with a large bill at the end of a few gigs.

There was no one there to bail me out. We just had to cop it sweet.

Look it just happens sometimes, going on a board and begging for money to cover your ass isnt cool.

You are a nice guy, but you must understand the Pug has just bought a home upwards of 600k, has a pregnant wife, a 1 yr old, a father who just had a mild heart-attack(thank god he will be alright), and diarhea sbhooting out of his ass like a broken sweage line.....the guy needs a few hundred to cover his costs.....If everyone here donates just $2.33 (USD) , he will make it up in no time. Pug, my check for $2.33 is on the way. Feel better...yiu could be like me and have calcification on your left testicle which needs to be monitored the next year .............................
October 1st, 2005 11:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You are a nice guy, but you must understand the Pug has just bought a home upwards of 600k, has a pregnant wife, a 1 yr old, a father who just had a mild heart-attack(thank god he will be alright), and diarhea sbhooting out of his ass like a broken sweage line.....the guy needs a few hundred to cover his costs.....If everyone here donates just $2.33 (USD) , he will make it up in no time. Pug, my check for $2.33 is on the way. Feel better...yiu could be like me and have calcification on your left testicle which needs to be monitored the next year .............................

I have just completed the self exam....although very large, there is no calcification on my testicles!

Thank you for your 2.33....we have now reached our goal!

Thankfully, the stomach flu has passed and has completey flushed me out!
October 1st, 2005 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have just completed the self exam....although very large, there is no calcification on my testicles!

Thank you for your 2.33....we have now reached our goal!

Thankfully, the stomach flu has passed and has completey flushed me out!

Sleep Apnea is also a killer..please take care of this ........
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)