ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Outstanding Header!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 15th, 2004 09:20 AM
LadyJane Thanks Voodoo! You just make me smile for the first time today...and I've been up and at the office for hours!!!

Charlie...THE man!!

LJ.
September 15th, 2004 10:07 AM
jb Was this post cancer operation?......IB
September 15th, 2004 10:26 AM
erikjjf If the photo is from Ronnie Scott's, it was taken in April. His treatment began in June.
[Edited by erikjjf]
September 15th, 2004 10:36 AM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
If the photo is from Ronnie Scott's, it was taken in April.

Please answer the question Erikkkf..was it pre or post cancer treatment...
September 15th, 2004 11:31 AM
Joey

<--------- Please answer the question Erikkkf..was it pre or post cancer treatment...

Yes , please answer !

J

September 15th, 2004 11:34 AM
erikjjf Please read my post a little more closely.
September 15th, 2004 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
Please read my post a little more closely.

{{{ ? }}}
September 15th, 2004 11:38 AM
erikjjf
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
If the photo is from Ronnie Scott's, it was taken in April. His treatment began in June.
[Edited by erikjjf]

September 15th, 2004 11:42 AM
Joey

<----------Thanks erikjjf
( Rocks Off Member )

Yes , Thanks ! It took my father one whole year to recover from his lung cancer surgery so I don't expect a new album/tour until late next year at the EARLIEST !!!!! ....................

Developing ....................................

[ Edited by ]

[Edited by Joey]
September 15th, 2004 11:54 AM
jb Thanks Swedish eerikjjf...it took Joey's father one year to recover from Lung cancer so i don't expect a new tour until ealiest June of next year.
September 15th, 2004 11:55 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Swedish eerikjjf...it took Joey's father one year to recover from Lung cancer so i don't expect a new tour until ealiest June of next year.

You make Joey sniggle

For My Baby :

September 15th, 2004 01:12 PM
kath ronnie scott's was in april josh. you might try "doing the math" yourself for a change......

September 15th, 2004 01:28 PM
thejuf let's not speculate about charlie's health, but let's stay optimistic instead!!!! it helps!

please let this board be the charlie watts message board for a couple of more days.
the juf hereby promises solemnly to send in some more pics.

September 15th, 2004 01:32 PM
kath she has some great shots, too!!!! yeah, let's keep it the charlie board for a while longer!! he deserves it!!
September 15th, 2004 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
ronnie scott's was in april josh. you might try "doing the math" yourself for a change......

I just recovering from Hurricane frances...I need time to regain my composure..this has been very difficult on all fans...the Hurricance, Charlies health, Keith's arthritis, Ronnie's drinking and crappy playing, Mick doing a remake of Alfie for christ's sake...this is not a great time in Rolling Stones history....I just needed a little help!!!!!!!!!!!
September 15th, 2004 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I just recovering from Hurricane frances...I need time to regain my composure..this has been very difficult on all fans...the Hurricance, Charlies health, Keith's arthritis, Ronnie's drinking and crappy playing, Mick doing a remake of Alfie for christ's sake...this is not a great time in Rolling Stones history....I just needed a little help!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to S. S. ?!?!
September 15th, 2004 01:53 PM
jb SS,Maxlugar,Babie Steel Magnolia-gone, but not forgotten.
September 15th, 2004 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
SS,Maxlugar,Babie Steel Magnolia-gone, but not forgotten.

...and Fiji Joe

I sometimes wonder if my Baby Steelie will EVER forgive all those who have sinned against him . He is a Great Man .

" Corgi is The King Ronnie ! "

Sturscee Joe !
September 15th, 2004 02:05 PM
jb I spoke to Fiji one time, sent him GITDW cd, but he never really warmed up to me....
September 15th, 2004 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I spoke to Fiji one time, sent him GITDW cd, but he never really warmed up to me....

Ever since his Chiefs lost in the very first round of the playoffs last year he has been AWOL !

September 15th, 2004 02:13 PM
kath
quote:
Ronnie's drinking and crappy playing,

say what????? ronnie was great on the 40 licks tour!!!

josh, i am always stunned by your lack of respect for the stones...why the fuck do you go on stones boards just to bash them? it's all you EVER do!!!

oh wait, that and talk about people's ethnicity.
September 15th, 2004 02:15 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:

say what????? ronnie was great on the 40 licks tour!!!

josh, i am always stunned by your lack of respect for the stones...why the fuck do you go on stones boards just to bash them? it's all you EVER do!!!

oh wait, that and talk about people's ethnicity.

Oregonian Kath51, we have come too far to ressurrect battles of old..we are indeed "friends" whose love for Charlie(a Jew) and the Stones transcends any negative posting...
September 15th, 2004 02:22 PM
kath i don't see how you can say we've come so far when you don't even show me the courtesy of answering my offer of weeks ago. you just post tripe, as always.

entertaining to some, annoying to others. that could be your sig line!!!
September 15th, 2004 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Oregonian Kath51, we have come too far to ressurrect battles of old..we are indeed "friends" whose love for Charlie(a Jew) and the Stones transcends any negative posting...

What he said ....................

Plus , my Bell's Palsey is absolutely raging this afternoon and my Doctor diagnosed me with something called : " Seminal Vesiculitis "

Developing ................................

Shiver ....................................

Kureskee Joe !
[Edited by Joey]
September 15th, 2004 02:35 PM
glencar It's only Charlie Watts but I like it...
September 15th, 2004 02:54 PM
sun Is Charlie a jew or not?
September 15th, 2004 02:56 PM
glencar Nope.
September 15th, 2004 02:57 PM
sun thanks glencar
September 15th, 2004 03:16 PM
kath actually, in wyman's first book, charlie is quoted as saying he is jewish. but frankly, i have no idea what that has to do with anything.....
September 15th, 2004 03:21 PM
glencar Really? I must have snored right past that page!
Page: 1 2